The Dressing Room Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The Dressing Room
"So very please with my new watch, I love it. The packaging was beautiful and so special. It was a delight to receive. Thank you very much."
"Excellent service ... easy returns ... wish I could pop into the shop . Will definitely be a returning customer 😊"
"My favourite store, working away from home at the moment so the delivery option is perfect for me and the team always happy to help me over the phone."
"Kind and caring telephone manner! Thank you."
"My purchase arrived very quickly. In perfect condition. I absolutely adore it. I will be buying from the dressing room again."
"Gorgeous product, quick delivery and amazing service as always with The Dressing Room. Beautifully packed by Sophia, with fab personal shopping styling advice from Becky (who convinced me I needed it and told me when it was new in. Loving my necklace and already eying up all the new season treasures. Thanks as always!"
"Great service with very quick delivery. My clothing came beautifully wrapped too and would definitely recommend buying from The Dressing Room again."
"Lovely packaging and quick delivery. Accurate description and photo on the website."
"Great prices, excellent service and fast delivering even overseas'"
"Super fast delivery,exelent service."
"Excellent customer service. Can’t fault them. Quick to reply any queries. Fast delivery service. Will definitely be shopping with them again"
"I received my order promptly as promised."
"Fantastic service Great great product Ill be back ladies ❤️❤️❤️"
"Excellent support from Sophie on a phone call about unavailability of the colour I had chosen, and I am very happy with my ensuing purchase and will definitely shop again at The Dressing Room"
"Lovely bracelet,, I’d definitely buy from The dressing Room again!"
"Super quick with delivery- great customer service"
"I always enjoy perusing the stock in The Dressing Room particularly the jewellery! I was lucky enough to buy an Anna Beck cuff bangle in the sale for half price, extremely pleased with my purchase! Arrived promptly with no issues."
"My shoes (which are a thing of beauty) arrived promptly and carefully wrapped. Thank you!"
"1st class service. Absolutely love my new top. Thank you x"
"Superb service as usual, beautiful garments, love my jumpsuit and kimono ❤️"
The Dressing Room is rated 4.73 based on 521 reviews