The Dental Studio Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Dental Studio
Read The Dental Studio Reviews

Tell us how The Dental Studio made you happy
Excellent service. Good advice and always reliable. Have recommended before and would do so again.
Tremendous dental practice and very very professional.
The whole family have been coming here for a number of years, the service and treatment is brilliant. The staff are so very friendly, and the treatment is second to none. I would not trust anyone else to do my teeth.
My family and I have been coming to The Dental Studio for as long as I can remember. I have always found the treatment excellent and the staff are always very friendly and helpful. Mrs Robson is always empathetic with our insecurities and has tailored treatment accordingly. She has been especially good with my children who she has seen since their very first visit and was very helpful when referring for orthodontic treatment. I couldn't recommend a better dentist.
I always receive the best care when I visit the dental studio. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Great service all round. 100% recommend.
The Dental Studio is rated 4.93 based on 195 reviews