The Dental Studio Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Dental Studio
Read The Dental Studio Reviews

Tell us how The Dental Studio made you happy
Absolutely amazing. All staff at the dental studio are wonderful, make you feel very welcome. The lady behind reception was extremely helpful answering some questions I had. It was just a checkup today for me and my 2 year old son... The dentist (Adam) and his nurse (Kelly Jo) were fantastic with the little one. Actually a pleasure to go to the dentist!! Definitely recommend!
Lovely people and excellent treatment .. Thank you!
Very good. I am a nervous patient but staff are professional and friendly, kind and considerate of this and have really improved my perception and nervousness around my appointments.
Excellent all round
Been a patient from day one. Staff are outstanding and I would now consider most to be friends.
Excellent Dental practice, staff really friendly and make you feel at ease ? Always willing to listen to any concerns and provide suitable options. Makes coming to the Dentist a pleasure ...
Love this place it's ace people are very nice
Always get great treatment. Staff are all really pleasant. Was always terrified of dentists but this surgery has worked with me so that I am not as nervous as I was. Many thanks to you all.
The staff are always very nice and do everything they can to put me at ease. They take time to make sure I am comfortable.
Lovely friendly service, thank you
Excellent. Always very friendly as well as professional.
Excellent service !!!
Been a patient for over 20 years! Wouldn't go anywhere else.
As a nervous patient all staff help put me at ease. Very friendly.
I travel from Cornwall as I have full trust and faith in all the staff .
Excellent service would highly recommend
Long standing patient, new dentist is carrying on good care. Happy with service all round, including reception.
Usual high standard
Friendly, professional staff
I have been coming to this practice from over 30 years and I would not go anywhere else, the staff are lovely and very friendly, I phoned this morning with a broken tooth and here I am this evening having it repaired. A 1st class service.
The Dental Studio is rated 4.93 based on 195 reviews