The Dental Negligence Team Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Dental Negligence Team

withykingreviews@gmail.com

How would you rate The Dental Negligence Team?

Robert Green
Verified Buyer

It has been a long process necessitating high levels of trust, insight and persistence. I am grateful to Steve Wake for providing these qualities.
Verified Buyer

Professional, courteaous and kept me informed at all times. Excellent care and skill put into my case to make it successful. Thank you
Lisa Plant
Verified Buyer

Steve and Sam did a fantastic job and kept me updated throughout the whole process they both managed to get me a a successful out come, I cannot recommend them enough.
Verified Buyer

I was always updated on how my case was progressing and Steve made everything clear to me.
Verified Buyer

My case was dealt with consideration and very detailed. Every step was explained to me very carefully so that I understood verything. I was informed all the time. My solicitor was friendly and very helpful.
Kate Slassor
Verified Buyer

professional..and always kept me up to date with developments..will recommend them to anyone
Richard Brown

Brilliant Service, Fast, Efficient, no Hassle
Julie Ackerman
Verified Buyer

I found the team were both understanding and simpathic of my case, did all they could to retrieve a reasonable amount of compensation for damages and kept me informed throughout the process. I felt comfortable talking with my solicitor on the phone and also when sending emails. I was advised of the legal procedures and best course of action. I also had support when dealing with the General Dental Council.
Susan Winney

A very professional attitude
Very helpful and friendly
A successful outcome
Verified Buyer

Very efficient and knowledgeable service. Communicated well throughout the process.
Verified Buyer

They were professional, supportive and very thorough throughout the process. Nothing was too much trouble.
Bernardo Mori
Verified Buyer

They were professional and gave me comprehensive advice on my case, keeping me updated on progress. My claim has been successful, which is great
Michelle
Verified Buyer

Always available to talk and worked hard on our case
Verified Buyer

Explained things in full to me each step of the way and kept me updated on a regular basis
Catherine
Verified Buyer

Withy King were really helpful and made the claim hassle free for me. They kept me up to date at all times without prompting. Any queries I had were dealt with by return and I never had to chase them for information. All stages of the claim were explained fully and very professional advice was given. I would definitely recommend using Withy King.
Abigail
Verified Buyer

They kept me updated at all times
Jason
Verified Buyer

I was, at first, reluctant to proceed with my claim as the process appeared very involved. The team took time to reassure me, and provided me with clear support in order for the claim to be investigated. After receiving this initial support and reassurance I did continue with the claim. This was clearly, and 100% the correct decision. The expert instructed by the team uncovered serious and significant failures which ultimately resulted in a substantial amount of compensation for myself. These serious and significant failures were also endorsed by a General Dental Council expert, after I raised my concerns with them as a result of the findings unearthed by the expert instructed by my solicitor. Compensation aside, I hope by involving the General Dental Council the Dentist concerned will be held to account preventing others from enduring the negligence I was subjected to. None of this would have come to light had it not been for the Dental Negligence Team. Thank you!
Verified Buyer

Sophie provided me with a very efficient support. She kept me in tbe loop at every stage of the process. She even git back to.me if she had not had a reply when she expected. I had every faith that Sophie provided the best service that wad possible. She has a very approachable manner and very efficient. I would recommend her and your firm .
Andrea
Verified Buyer

I knew that my claim would take some time and all throughout I was kept up to date, my expectations were managed and I was not disappointed. The team were extremely friendly and kept in touch with me explaining everything in "plain english" and no jargon. I felt like I was communicating with a friend, not a solicitor, as I was made to feel at ease from start to finish. Would definately recommend anyone to use the team in the future.
Sharon
Verified Buyer

Always answered my emails promptly never left it till later always first time every timeo
The Dental Negligence Team is rated 4.87 based on 94 reviews