The CVSquad Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The CVSquad

About The CVSquad: The CVSquad™ - Multi-Award Winning Premium CV Writing Service with 1-2-1 consultations. Bespoke CVs & Career Advise - Unique, Personal & 100% Guaranteed.

A hybrid team of highly experienced recruitment and writing experts who have come together to share knowledge and help arm job seekers with the tools they need to secure the best jobs, earning potential and career success.

We specialise in your industry and we will make sure that your CV looks and reads at its best. As CV writing Specialists, we know what your CV needs to stand out, what needs to be on your CV (and perhaps, what doesn't), and express and present it all professionally. A professional and tailored CV can open doors for you that might lead to a great job. Our professional CV Writers know how to spotlight your most worthy accomplishments and skills.

Every CV is bespoke and tailored around your experience, skills and level of career. We never use templates or reusable content.

info@thecvsquad.com

How would you rate The CVSquad?

"The service was great and the advisor really did a good job at not only rewriting my CV but also at giving useful advice. Turnaround was quick and I got a great all round CV pack. I will definitely recommend this to friends and colleagues."
Hi,

Many thanks for taking the time to review our Service and your great feedback. We wish you all the best for your job search, however, don't forget we are here for further questions and support.

European Customer Service and Operations Manager
"Really professional company. Great service and a great CV. Thanks Justin for your help and patience!"
Hi Chris,

You are very welcome! It's been my pleasure! Best of luck for the future and thank you for your great review! I really appreciate it!

Justin
"Always supportive"
Hi Ashley,

European Customer Service and Operations Manager
"Prompt service, support and the creation of a CV that I'm extremely proud of."
Hi,

We are pleased that you are so happy with the outcome of your new documents and thank you so much for your feedback. Any more help needed or questions we are here at any time for you.

European Customer Service and Operations Manager
"Prompt service. Ben was very professional and created an excellent CV."
Hi Mostafa,

Many thanks for the great review. Ben very much enjoyed working with you. We wish you all the very best for the future and please let us know how you are getting on.

David
"Professional from start to finish and will recommend to family and friends."
"Extremely professional from start to finish. Would definitely use CV Squad in the future and will recommend to family and friends!"
Hi David,

Many thanks for your great review! We are pleased that you are happy with our Service. We wish you the very best for the future and please keep us updated on how you are getting on!

Kind regards,

European Customer Service and Operations Manager
"Really great service from all the team..from the initial consultation to the delivery of a highly professional CV that has produced immediate results. Thank you. Took the stress out of the situation and already I have immediate interviews set up. Would highly recommend and for peace of mind the service is priceless... Liam"
"professional & supportive"
Hi, Thank you so much for your feedback. Best regards, Ellie Halaczinsky European Customer Service and Operations Manager
"AMAZING simple as that"
"**NOT A SPONSORED REVIEW** Last year I stumbled across The CV Squad...and how fortunate that was. Being a complete hopeless at writing my own CV. The CV Squad came to my rescue...quite literally! I found the CV Squad to be not only professional but friendly also. The great thing about this company is that, they do not use a standard template for each customer, it is bespoke and tailor made to each individual. Also I went for the ultimate package, which is worth the money spent as you get to speak to someone to address your wants, needs and concerns to get the best CV. And they sure delivered. I want to thank Ben who was dealing with my CV and also Ellie who is the Office Manager who is always on hand to answer and questions or queries you may have! I have just come back to this company to have my CV updated and like always the have delivered high calibre work. SO if you are looking for a CV company who are professional, friend and actually listens to you, provides a bespoke and tailored made cv to your individual needs, then this is the place to go!"
Folarin
"I found the staff helpful and professional. I received an immediate feedback on my CV."
"I found the staff helpful and very professional. I particularly liked the fact that I could live chat the advisors if I had any concerns. I would strongly recommend your service."
Hi Folarin,

Thank you so much for your great feedback. It was a pleasure working with you. Any more help needed please us know at any time.

Ellie Halaczinsky European Customer Service and Operations Manager
"CV was written to my exact specification"

Ellie Halaczinsky European Customer Service and Operations Manager
"Very bespoke service. Ben Muir is excellent! He went above and beyond to help in developing my CV and coaching"
Hi Yasir,

It was a pleasure working with you and thank you so much for your great feedback. Any more help needed or questions we are here at any time for you. Please let us know how you are getting on.

Ellie Halaczinsky European Customer Service and Operations Manager
"Amazing service, simple and objective!"
Hi Sara, Many thanks for your great feedback! Please let us know how you get on and if there is any more help or just some advice don't hesitate to contact us. Many thanks again, The CV Squad
"CV Squad helped me to fill the gap between graduation and employment effectively. Quite happy with their customer service and response time. Their team is quite understanding and adjust meetings according to customer availability. Would definitely recommend."
"CV Squad helped me to achieve what I was looking for. They effectively helped me to cover the gap years I had between employment and graduation. They respond well in time and customer service is quite good. Really Happy with my CV. Well recommended."
Hi,

Many thanks for the great review. We wish you all the very best for the future.

European Customer Service and Operations Manager
"excellent CV instant improvement applied for jobs and got results."
Hi Brian,

Thanks for your great review! I'm pleased you are happy and that you've already got results from your new CV!

Kind regards,

Justin
"Great CV review and LinkedIn refresh. Immediate results. I received 2 offers on the Monday after I updated my CV and LinkedIn on the Saturday."
The CVSquad is rated 4.86 based on 118 reviews