The CVSquad Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The CVSquad

About The CVSquad: The CVSquad™ - Multi-Award Winning Premium CV Writing Service with 1-2-1 consultations. Bespoke CVs & Career Advise - Unique, Personal & 100% Guaranteed.

A hybrid team of highly experienced recruitment and writing experts who have come together to share knowledge and help arm job seekers with the tools they need to secure the best jobs, earning potential and career success.

We specialise in your industry and we will make sure that your CV looks and reads at its best. As CV writing Specialists, we know what your CV needs to stand out, what needs to be on your CV (and perhaps, what doesn't), and express and present it all professionally. A professional and tailored CV can open doors for you that might lead to a great job. Our professional CV Writers know how to spotlight your most worthy accomplishments and skills.

Every CV is bespoke and tailored around your experience, skills and level of career. We never use templates or reusable content.

How would you rate The CVSquad?

Valeria
Verified Buyer

Professionalism- Punctuality- and very high quality cv maker!!Would strongly recommend - I couldn't ask for anything better. Overall brilliant service!!
Hi Valeria,

Many thanks for your great feedback - we are glad you are feeling this way. We wish you all the very best on your job hunt ahead.

James
Verified Buyer

The service from the CVSquad was brilliant from start to finish. Friendly communication, and they didn't mind if I was a bit picky with what I was after!

I would highly recommend them to anyone looking to get their CV written.

Thank you all for a wonderful experience :-)
Hi James,

Many thanks for this absolute lovely feedback. It was great working with you. Please don;t hesitate to contact us for any additional question/support. We wish you all the very best in your job search.

Zoey
Verified Buyer

The service was OK but not amazing. I was asked to provide my current CV and list any achievements. I did this and then a telephone consultation was arranged. The guy I spoke with spent most of this time trying to upsell a LinkedIn profile as well as the CV and cover letter I had purchased. I then heard nothing for 5 days so I chased it up and was told I would receive a draft the following working day. Upon receiving my first draft (which was written by someone different to the person I spoke to) I identified errors in spelling, punctuation and grammar. Some of my job titles had been changed and it seemed that a role I have been in for almost 18 months on secondment had been ignored. When I questioned this I was told that it would put employers off (as the role didn't match roles I would be applying for) despite me developing new skills in this role. Anyway, after a few iterations I 'signed off' the CV. The cover letter was a complete waste of time, it basically took one section of my CV (highlighting achievements) and added it to a standard 'I want to apply for this job' text. I would not recommend anyone purchase a cover letter.
I then uploaded my CV to Monster and took advantage of the free 'review my CV' service, expecting a pretty decent review. To my surprise, the CV was slated and most of the comments I agreed with.
I am now in the process of re-drafting my CV, taking on board some of the comments from the review, but also, making it more aesthetically pleasing.
I wouldn't use this company again, but the service did give me a basis for a CV. I just need to make it a good one now!
Hi Zoey,

I hope you are well.

Many thanks for your feedback. I have just tried to call, but had no luck.

I am sorry to hear, that you are so unhappy with your CV and Cover Letter.

A CV is such a personal thing, hence it is important to let us know, if you are not happy with what you have received. We would love to speak to you and help, explain certain areas and thought process of your CV, as well as in regards to your Cover Letter, and make necessary changes.

In regards to the review from Monster, we would be grateful, if you could pass on the feedback so we can have a look and also talk that through with you.

I look forward to hopefully hear from you, so we can address all issues.

Daniel

hi folks.
started lookin for a job role about month back. it was ellie who contacted me via cv squad chat . she clearly explanied to me what u folks do. didnt take long to convince me to give it a go. i do value the time she spent on the phone with me. it was approx 30 min each time and at least 3 phone calls. i do like her way of explaining things. i liked the discounted quote , my old cv contained a lot of mistakes and an undiscovered potential. one i made the payment . eliie and camelia and the rest started workin on it. it took 3 or 4 attempts to take it to its finalized form , obviously - i required some changes .
bottom line - once i uploaded my cv - it took ONE day and i was offered a job. not the i was after but im there , im workin and it got my foot in the door. i would like to express my most honest satisfaction with ellies and camelias work and whoever esle was involved. a proper 10 out of ten service. i will be definitely recommending you and possiblly comin back to you myself.

kind regards

danny bombic
Hi Daniel,

Again congratulations on your new job and many thanks for the great feedback. It was nice working with you and we are here for any additional help/support.

Sebastian
Verified Reviewer

I purchased a Mid Level CV from the CV squad three months ago, the following day I received a call from them saying that looking at my CV experience I had made the wrong choice and that the Director CV was correct for me at roughly £200 more. Foolishly I assumed their customer service representative was telling the truth and paid.

The CV created was completely irrelevant for me, I have five years experience where it is clearly aimed at the 25+ years experience. I complained to the CV Squad and after two months of emails they admitted that I had been completely mis-sold the product and they would offer a full refund in 7-10 days. It is now three weeks later and they have not issued the refund despite me chasing them twice. The have also said they are going to retain an Admin Fee of £50 which, considering they have admitted they are wholly in the wrong, seems ridiculous.

Would avoid them at all costs. It's a shame as they actually seemed really professional and helpful at the start.
Anniha
Verified Buyer

I would like to whole heartedly recommend cv squads services. The staff are very helpful and offer great advice in a timely manner.
Hi Anniha,

Many thanks for your lovely feedback. We are glad you are feeling this way. Keep in touch and let us know, how you are getting on.

Margaret
Verified Buyer

The whole team from the beginning very helpful. I have asked for advice and I have been given. Very clear and easy to speak team, I am grateful for your help writing my CV and advices giving me thoughout the service. Definitely worth the money. Thank you all :-)
Hello Margaret,

Many thanks for taken the time and reviewing our service and the great feedback. Camelia very much enjoyed working with you. Please do let us know at any time, if we can help with any questions and/or advice.

Sarah
Verified Buyer

Iam very pleased with everyone who worked on my CV, I have experienced a good customer care service, the team is quicker and very prompt. A real professionalism at the CVSquad team. Thank you all.
Hi Sarah,

Many thanks for your great feedback. We wish you all the very best with your job hunt. Please don't forget to keep us updated and feel free to contact us at any time for advice/help.

Michael
Verified Buyer

Ellie and her team were fantastic!

I am so pleased that I decided to put my CV in their hands. They offer a very personalised service and delivered a CV that I am proud of and feel is the best reflection of myself and my skills.

I have received invitations to interviews within the first day of applying. Many thanks!
Hi Mike,

Many thanks for this lovely review. So pleased to hear, that you already got interviews lined up. Any help needed, please don't hesitate to contact us for advice at any time.

Jane
Verified Buyer

Ben, my writer, immediately understood what I needed and produced a very impressive CV. We both had IT clinches which caused a bit on a delay although time wasn't of the essence. I would use and recommend to anyone.
Hi Jane,

Thank you so much for your great feedback. Ben very much enjoyed working with you and apologise for the technical issue - all sorted now.

Drew
Verified Buyer

Knowledgable and quick. Couldn't have asked for a better experience.
Hi Drew,

Many thanks for your great feedback. We are glad you are feeling this way. Keep in touch and let us know, how you are getting on with your applications.

All the best,

Nahrain
Verified Buyer

Signing up to The CVSquad was the best thing I did to seek a new career path and reach my full potential. I had no idea to how or what route to take to change my career but I was guided step by step to with loads of support when it was most convenient for me. I purchased the ultimate package and it's one of the best investments I have invested for myself.
Hi Nahrain,

Thank you so much for this absolute lovely feedback. We are very happy to hear, that our Ultimate Service was such a help for you. The CVSquad team wishes you all the very best and good luck in your job hunt.

James
Verified Buyer

Very pleased with the service and guidance offered. Very attentive to my needs and concerns and good at implementing them in a professional manner. Also a very personal and friendly service. Highly recommended.
Hi James,

Thanks so much for such a nice review. Very best of luck with your job hunt - let me know, how you get on.

Many thanks,
Justin
Senior CV Writing Specialist
Nazia
Verified Buyer

Very helpful wiht my requirements. Listened to what I wanted and my goals, content very clear and concise, Overall happy with the service of CV Squad.
Hi Nazia,

Many thanks for your review. Please keep us updated, how you are getting on with your new job search and do let us know if we can help with anything.

Gary
Verified Buyer

Brilliant service very accommodating and nothing was to much trouble. I would highly recommend them.
Hi Gary,

Thank you so much for your great feedback. It was a pleasure working with you and we wish you all the very best for your job search in 2017.

Richard
Verified Buyer

I was a little sceptical about employing a company to review and rewrite my CV but the results are excellent. The 2 guys I spoke to understood my market and were very professional which gave me confidence, also the communication was first rate! I would definitely recommend The CVSquad to my colleagues and friends.
Hi Richard,

Many thanks for your great feedback. Justin and Ben very much enjoyed working with you. Please let us know how you are getting on.

Sharon
Verified Buyer

I was impressed with CV Squad's customer services. My CV and job application was completed efficiency and high standards. I past all my application stages with ease. I have recommended others to use CV Squad because of the high quality of products produced. Thank you to Ellie who was patient, efficient and helpful.

Sharon (Leicester, UK)
Hi Sharon,

Thank you so much for your lovely feedback. Camelia and I very much enjoyed working with you. Also a huge thank you for your referrals. The CVSquad team wishes you all the very best.

Jeremy
Verified Buyer

Very helpful, very kind people.

Would defInitely use them again in the future, and would highly recommended them to everyone else.
Hi Jeremy,

Many thanks for your review. Please remember you can contact us at anytime for further support and advise.

John
Verified Buyer

I am so impressed with CV Squad performance. I have worked with CV writers before and been disappointed with their distance from the candidate's experience. CV Squad however work hard to understand the client and their marketing needs. I recommend CV Squad as an enriching and enhancing experience. CV Squad give an objective perspective you just cannot do for yourself and sharpen your job search performance.
Hi John,

Thank you so much for your fantastic feedback and for taking the time to share your experiences. I passed your feedback on to Ben and he asked me to let you know, that he very much enjoyed working with you. If there is anything else we can help with, please don't hesitate to contact us at anytime.

Kind regards,
Jaroslaw
Verified Buyer

Good and friendly service, and a very well drafted and shaped CV. Highly recommended.
Hi Jaroslaw,

Thank you so much for your feedback and for taking the time to share your experiences - it means a lot to us. Again many thanks for choosing to work with us at The CVSquad. Please do let us know how you get on and don't hesitate to contact us at anytime for additional help and support.

Kind regards,