The CVSquad Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The CVSquad

About The CVSquad: The CVSquad™ - Multi-Award Winning Premium CV Writing Service with 1-2-1 consultations. Bespoke CVs & Career Advise - Unique, Personal & 100% Guaranteed.

A hybrid team of highly experienced recruitment and writing experts who have come together to share knowledge and help arm job seekers with the tools they need to secure the best jobs, earning potential and career success.

We specialise in your industry and we will make sure that your CV looks and reads at its best. As CV writing Specialists, we know what your CV needs to stand out, what needs to be on your CV (and perhaps, what doesn't), and express and present it all professionally. A professional and tailored CV can open doors for you that might lead to a great job. Our professional CV Writers know how to spotlight your most worthy accomplishments and skills.

Every CV is bespoke and tailored around your experience, skills and level of career. We never use templates or reusable content.

info@thecvsquad.com

How would you rate The CVSquad ?

"Rapid response, and very good communication. Very clear on expectations."
Hi Lerato, Many thanks for your great feedback. Justin very much enjoyed working with you. We wish you all the very best for your job search ahead. Many thanks, The CVSquad Team
"very efficient"
Hi Nimo,

Many thanks for your great feedback. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience. Please let us know how you are getting on and don't forget we are here for additional help and support.

The CVSquad Team
"Very friendly, helpful and professional!"
Hi Elspeth,

Many thanks for your great review. We wish you all the very best and success in the new year. Let us know how you are getting on.

The CVSquad Team
"Great service :) great support :)"
Hi,

Many thanks for your great review, we are glad you are happy with all. We wish you success in your job search ahead.

The CVSquad Team
"Consistent follow up to make the CV perfect Understanding core strengths and reflect the same in a high impact manner Knowledge in IT Architecture domain"
Hi,

Many thanks for your great feedback. We are glad that you are happy with your CV and enjoyed working with you. We wish you all the very best, however, we are here for additional help and support.

The CVSquad Team
"The advice given was outstanding and it made me feel like a person not a number. Thank you"
Hi,

Many thanks for your lovely feedback. We are glad that you are feeling this way and we enjoyed working with you. Please let us know how you are getting on.

The CVSquad Team
"Hi, Asked for a CV as a graphic designer, Since submitting the CV's I have 2 interviews coming up!"
Hi,

Many thanks for the great feedback. That's great news - all the best for your upcoming interviews. If you need additional help preparing yourself, let us know.

The CVSquad Team
"Always there to help and wanting to provide ass much information as they can to help you succeed."
Hi Jason,

Many thanks for your great feedback. It was a pleasure working with you. Please let us know how you are getting on and don't forget you can contact us at any time for additional help and support.

The CVSquad Team
"CVSquad has helped me so much and my job applications, CVs. They go the extra mile to make sure everything is prepared and maximize the chance to get my dream job. Especially, Ben, he has coached and guided me through the whole process with the efficient responses. Ben is very professional and knowledgeable. He has transformed my original CV into a professional and attractive one."
Hi Christine, Many thanks for your lovely feedback. Ben very much enjoyed working with you. Fingers crossed for your application - let us know how it is going.

The CVSquad Team
"A hands-on team, quality and experienced consultants that are obvious experts in professional profiling, quick turn around. Ben and Ellie, are both very easy to work with and tracked the process through from start to finish. Ben proved not only to be a wizard wordsmith but during the consultation and throughout the process offered fantastic pointers and coaching tips. The CV and LI profile I required was for Senior Executive/COO roles and I feel I'm well placed now to secure the next role."
Hi Colette,

Many thanks for your great feedback! We are glad we were able to help and to add a little more help than just your CV. Please do let us know how you get on and if there is any more help/advice we can give, don't hesitate to get in touch.

Many thanks again,
The CVSquad Team
"Attentive, proactive, inventive and always willing to be on hand to help/amend/improve especially after initial drafts of the various CV's were written. Very good service"
Hi Rorie,

Many thanks for taking the time and reviewing our Service. We are glad that you are happy with all. Please don't forget to let us know how you are getting on and don't hesitate to contact us for additional help and support.

All the very best,

The CVSquad Team
"A very professional team who walk you through every step to a CV , LinkedIn profile and Cover letter which are specifically matched to your skills. I would highly recommend The CV Squad."
Hi Stevie,

Many thanks for your great feedback! We are glad we have been able to help. Please do let us know how you get on and if there is any more help/advice we can give, don't hesitate to get in touch.

The CV Squad Team
"very happy with service, had good communication with CV writer and happy with final document"
Hi,

Thank you so much for your review. We are glad you are happy with your all your new documents and our services. Please don't hesitate to contact us at any time for additional help and support.

We wish you all the very best.

The CVSquad Team
"I received very kind and attentive service from the support team who fitted everything into my schedule perfectly. I then had a really fantastic one to one call that really drew out my achievements and skills, some I didn't realise I had! My CV is very well written and I feel very confident presenting to potential new employers. An unexpected result of going through the process was that it has given me so much confidence in that I am much more aware of my abilities now."
Hi Maria,

Many thanks for your great feedback!, I'm so glad we were able to add a little more help than just your CV.

Many thanks again from all of us at The CV Squad.
"Yes. fantastic experience. very cooperative and polite team."
Hi Sucheta,

Many thanks for your great feedback. We all very much enjoyed working with you and sincerely hope all will work out for you. Please let us know how you are getting on.

The CVSquad Team
"Exceeded my expectations at every stage! Excellent quality of the it work, communication and overall ease of the process."
Hi,

Many thanks for taking the time reviewing our Service and your great feedback. It was nice working with you and please let us know how you are getting on.

The CVSquad Team
"Attentive, prompt service. Great advice, clear guidance. Obviously experts in their field."
Hi Karol,

Many thanks for your great review. It was a pleasure meeting you at the LSL'17 in London and working with you. We wish you all the very best and please keep us updated on how you are getting on.

The CVSquad Team
""Great team, they really understand what they are talking about. Very experienced and knowledgeable. Would recommend to anyone who is serious about getting a new job. ""
Hi Paul,

Thank you for such a great review. It was a pleasure working with you and we're glad it's worked so well for you!

Best regards,
The CV Squad Team
"Very professional and quick responsive team"
Hi,

Many thanks for your great review. We wish you all the very best for the future and please don't forget, you can contact us at any time for further help or question.

"Got a good cv"
Hi,

Many thanks for your review and we are glad you are happy with your CV. Please keep us updated on how you are getting on with your applications.

Best wishes,