The CVSquad Reviews

of reviewers recommend The CVSquad
Live Chat, Email, Telephone
Read The CVSquad Reviews

About The CVSquad:

The CVSquad™ - Multi-Award Winning Premium CV Writing Service with 1-2-1 consultations. Bespoke CVs & Career Advise - Unique, Personal & 100% Guaranteed.

A hybrid team of highly experienced recruitment and writing experts who have come together to share knowledge and help arm job seekers with the tools they need to secure the best jobs, earning potential and career success.

We specialise in your industry and we will make sure that your CV looks and reads at its best. As CV writing Specialists, we know what your CV needs to stand out, what needs to be on your CV (and perhaps, what doesn't), and express and present it all professionally. A professional and tailored CV can open doors for you that might lead to a great job. Our professional CV Writers know how to spotlight your most worthy accomplishments and skills.

Every CV is bespoke and tailored around your experience, skills and level of career. We never use templates or reusable content.

info@thecvsquad.com

Tell us how The CVSquad made you happy
I just received my CV back from the CV Squad, it looks fantastic and very professional. The turnaround was much quicker than i imagined and the end product is brilliant. Id recommend the CV Squad to anyone who wants to be noticed in their search for the right job. Brilliant service.
Hi Greig,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your experience and the lovely feedback. We are very much enjoyed working with you. Stay safe and we wish you all the very best for the future.

The CV Squad Team
My boyfriend used them a year ago and he managed to change of job and get a higher salary. I decided to give them ago and after my first call with them I was surprised how professional and friendly they were. They have help me with my CV and they have thought me how to speak in interviews. They are amazing! I now have an amazing CV!
Hi Lesley,

Thank you so much for taking the time reviewing our service and the amazing feedback. We very much enjoyed working with you both and wish you all the very best.

The CV Squad Team
I like to thank you the cv squad for their great work. Excellent service and amazing new CV.
Hi Paul,

Many thanks for your great feedback. It was a pleasure working with you. We wish you all the very best.

The CV Squad Team
The service was great and fast!
Hi Amy,

Many thanks for your positive feedback - we are glad you are feeling this way. We wish you all the very best for your future job search.

The CV Squad Team
Very happy with my new CV. Great service. Thanks again!
Hi,

Many thanks for your positive feedback and to take the time sharing your experience. We wish you all the very best.

The CV Squad Team
These guys were a breath of fresh air!
Awesome service.
Hi Euan,

Many thanks for this lovely feedback - we are glad you are feeling this way. We wish you all the very best for your future job search.

The CV Squad Team
I was positively surprised how great this service was. I never used a service like this and wasn’t sure what to expect. The process was easy and once I provided my information, I was assigned to my writer. After an introduction I received my new CV within 2 days. I had some little changes, which was no problem as I was able to communicate directly with my writer. I am very happy with my new CV, very professional - I could have never done this myself. I am not hesitating to recommend this service. Many thanks
Hi,

Many thanks for taking the time to share your experience and the great feedback. We are very much enjoyed working with you and wish you all the very best for the future.

The CV Squad Team
My CV writer had very good inside knowledge about my industry sector and communication were smooth and fast. Very pleasant experience and I am happy with the results.
Hi Iain,

Thank you so much for your feedback. We are happy to hear that you are fully satisfied with our services. We wish you all the very best.

The CV Squad Team
Professional, friendly and prompt - very happy to recommend the cv squad.
Hi Mark,

The CV Squad Team
The CV Squad was extremely helpful and professional. It was a very positive experience and I am happy with my new CV. The process was easy and communication with my writer was quick.
Hi Ana,

Many thanks for your great feedback. We are very much enjoyed working with you and wish you all the very best for the future.

The CV Squad Team
Good service and advice with competitive pricing.
I had quite a bit of back and forth to tailor my CV to where I wanted/ needed it to be.
All the changes made was not an issue for CV squad to make.
Pretty easy to deal with.
Steve
Hi Steve,

Many thanks for your great feedback. We enjoyed working with you and glad we could help. We wish you all the very best for your job hunt.

Great Service Dan was very helpful along the process
Hi Raheeb,

Many thanks for your great feedback. We are glad we could help and wish you all the very best for your job hunt.

The CV Squad Team
It was very qualified help in updating my old CV. I'm grateful for your help to me. I hope that your work will help me find an interesting new job in the future. Thank you.
Hi Dmitrii,

Many thanks for your great feedback. Dan very much enjoyed working with you and we wish you all the very best for your job hunt. Please let us know how you are getting on.

The CV Squad Team
Using the CV squad has proven to be a wise decision. I am so impressed with the quality of my CV, and I can not wait to see how recruiters will respond to my application.
I most enjoyed the iteration process between me and my assigned CV writer, who is always turning in feedback at such a fast pace than I expected.
Overall, I rate CV squad service as excellent.
Hi Joseph,

Many thanks for your lovely feedback; it means a lot to us. We are glad we could help and wish you all the very best for your job hunt. Please keep us updated on how you are getting on.

The CV Squad Team
Thanks for amazing and professional CV. the job has done perfectly. I appreciate your help.
Hi Yosef,

Many thanks for taking the time rating our service and your great feedback. We wish you all the very best for your future job hunt.

The CV Squad Team
CV Squad team have done a professional, amazing and fantastic CV. very good communication. i'm very happy. i want to thank them again for helping.
Hi Yosef,

Again many thanks for taking the time rating our service and your great feedback. We wish you all the very best for your future job hunt.

Great work
Hi Prabhakaran,

Many thanks for taking the time reviewing our services and your high rating. We are glad you are happy with all and wish you all the very best for your future job search.

The CV Squad Team
I am really happy with the service I have received from the cv squad. My new cv is very professional and highlights my experience. Having been out of work for a while I was unsure how to approach my CV. I now have a professional CV which I am confident to share. I am very happy with the excellent service I received and can only recommend the cv squad.
Hi Ella,

Many thanks for your lovely feedback. We are glad we could help and wish you all the very best for your job hunt.

The CV Squad Team
The service was fast and efficient
Hi Adam,

Many thanks for the great feedback - we are glad that you are feeling this way. We wish you all the very best for your job hunt. Please do not hesitate to contact us for additional support/questions at any time.

The CV Squad Team
Really professional CV. Sometimes though I was waiting a week between drafts.
Hi,

Many thanks for your positive feedback - we are glad you are happy with your new career collateral. However, we're sorry to hear you were less satisfied regarding the turnaround in between drafts. We pride ourselves on our high-quality standards we maintain and are looking into this matter, so it won't happen again in the future.

For now, we wish you all the very best in your job search. Please keep us updated.

The CVSquad is rated 4.78 based on 256 reviews