The CVSquad Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The CVSquad

About The CVSquad: The CVSquad™ - Multi-Award Winning Premium CV Writing Service with 1-2-1 consultations. Bespoke CVs & Career Advise - Unique, Personal & 100% Guaranteed.

A hybrid team of highly experienced recruitment and writing experts who have come together to share knowledge and help arm job seekers with the tools they need to secure the best jobs, earning potential and career success.

We specialise in your industry and we will make sure that your CV looks and reads at its best. As CV writing Specialists, we know what your CV needs to stand out, what needs to be on your CV (and perhaps, what doesn't), and express and present it all professionally. A professional and tailored CV can open doors for you that might lead to a great job. Our professional CV Writers know how to spotlight your most worthy accomplishments and skills.

Every CV is bespoke and tailored around your experience, skills and level of career. We never use templates or reusable content.

info@thecvsquad.com

How would you rate The CVSquad?

Verified Buyer

You guys made something I was feeling anxious about very easy and simple every step of the way. Great customer service!
Hi,

Many thanks for taking the time and reviewing our Service. The team here at The CVSquad is very happy to hear such great feedback. Please don't hesitate to contact us for any help/questions in the future.

We wish you all the very best,

The CVSquad Team
Stephen
Verified Buyer

I was extremely impressed with how Ben, who was clearly not an expert in my particular industry, turned my less than impressive CV into something magnificent! He had clearly immersed himself into the roles I was looking to move into and certainly the impression given was that a lot of time had been spent into crafting this for me. I knew I had the ability and experience but didn't know how to express it properly. Seeing my completed CV was incredible and when combined with my LinkedIn page (also written by CV Squad) I have been inundated with contacts. I have been promoted within my existing organisation and also offered a job at a competitor, and I haven't even started actively applying for jobs yet. Extremely pleased with the results and very glad I used CV Squad!
Hi Stephen,

That is great news!!!

We're glad it's worked so well for you!

Thank you for such a great review.

The CV Squad
Harry
Verified Buyer

12 hour turn around. Total efficiency,really friendly & productive!
Hi Harry,

Many thanks for your great feedback. Fingers crossed for your application. Please keep us updated how you are getting on.

The CVSquad Team
Stephen
Verified Buyer

Great Comms and a superb re-write of my CV.
Hi Stephen,

Many thanks for taking the time to review our Services and the great feedback. It has been a great working with you. We wish you all the very best and please let us know how you are getting on.

Peter
Verified Buyer

Fast, efficient and great service from the team. I have already got an Interview lined up. Really great and highly recommended. Many thanks Peter
Hi Peter,

Many thanks for the great feedback. That's great news - please do let us know how you are getting on.

All the very best,

Franck
Verified Buyer

Efficiency, professionalism, effectively, well established process
Hi Franck,

Many thanks for the great feedback. We wish you all the very best and please let us know how you are getting on.

Eleni
Verified Buyer

Justin was very patient, friendly and he showed me ways of handling different situations.
Through his eyes I even saw myself in a different way under a totally new perspective.
Thanks Justin
Hi Eleni,

Many thanks for taking the time to review our Services and the great feedback. Justin very much enjoyed working with. We wish you all the very best and please let us know how you are getting on.

Hamid
Verified Buyer

Excellent service from the start till the end. Quick, reliable and cheap
Hi Hamid,

Many thanks for the great feedback. It has been a pleasure to work with you. We wish you all the very best and please let us know how you are getting on.

Krisztian
Verified Buyer

Their services is very professional.
Hi Krisztian,

Verified Buyer

The CV squad were really helpful and responsive. I am already getting contacted by recruiters and complemented on how good my CV looks! Thank you!

Verified Buyer

I'm very glad I chose cvsquad from start to finish I found the service to be very professional. I I could correspondence via email and phone, ask questions and get feed back as well as make any changes necessary. They are very efficient at what they do best. I had my cv back in a week, I'm very happy with the cv I couldn't have written it as well as they have. I would recommend this to anyone looking for a professional and well written cv.
Hi,

Many thanks for taking the time to review our Services and the great feedback. It has been a pleasure to work with you. We wish you all the very best and please let us know how you are getting on.

Simone
Verified Buyer

A GREAT SERVICE already getting result. Highly recommended if you are serious about finding work :-)
Hi Simone,

Many thanks for your great feedback. We are very pleased to hear that you are already getting results. We wish you all the very best and please let us know, how you are getting on.

Kind Regards

Marlien
Verified Reviewer

This is the best cv writing service I have ever come across. The rewriting of my cv was fantastic and the interview coaching absolutely great! They are worth every penny!
Thank you! I got my dream job!!
Hi Marlien,

I'm so pleased to hear your great news! Well done, you deserve it! It's been a pleasure working with you and I'm glad to have been a part of your journey!

I wish you the very best for the future and thank you for your wonderful review!

Kind regards,

Nicoleta
Verified Buyer

The CVSquard made my CV very quickly and they did a great job.Thank you so much!
Hi Nicoleta, Many thanks for the great review. We wish you all the very best for the future and please let us know how you are getting on. Best regards, Ellie Halaczinsky European Customer Service and Operations Manager
Greg
Verified Buyer

Massive thanks to Justin & Ellie for turning my mess of a cv into something professional.
Hi Greg,

Many thanks for your great review. It was a pleasure working with you. All the very best for your job hunt ahead. Please let us know, how you are getting on.

Aleem
Verified Buyer

Very professional and experienced company. Thanks for your help and support.
Hi Aleem,

Many thanks for your great review. Camelia very much enjoyed working for you. Please don't hesitate to contact us for additional question/support.

All the very best,

Shai
Verified Buyer

extremely professional services with a close attention to detail helping to guide my career to the next level
Hi Shai,

Thank you for your fantastic review! I'm glad our services have helped you and wish you the very best of luck for the future!

Kind regards,

Craig
Verified Buyer

I worked with Justin, and have to admit he knows his stuff and was very helpful in all my requirements.
His specialist knowledge in my area was fantastic and really opened my mind into the right way of thinking.
Hi Craig,

You're very welcome and I'm glad you've found our service helpful. It was my pleasure to work with you!

Best of luck for the future. Let me know how you get on!

Thanks,

James
Verified Buyer

Very happy with the service I recieved would definitely recommend
Verified Buyer

The contact assigned to me went over and above to meet my needs. The call back service makes CV squad stand above other competitors as it builds a working relationship to deliver the best service possible.
Many thanks for your great review. It was a pleasure working with you and we are looking forward to hearing how you are getting on. All the very best.

The CVSquad is rated 4.86 based on 103 reviews