The CVSquad Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The CVSquad

About The CVSquad: The CVSquad™ - Multi-Award Winning Premium CV Writing Service with 1-2-1 consultations. Bespoke CVs & Career Advise - Unique, Personal & 100% Guaranteed.

A hybrid team of highly experienced recruitment and writing experts who have come together to share knowledge and help arm job seekers with the tools they need to secure the best jobs, earning potential and career success.

We specialise in your industry and we will make sure that your CV looks and reads at its best. As CV writing Specialists, we know what your CV needs to stand out, what needs to be on your CV (and perhaps, what doesn't), and express and present it all professionally. A professional and tailored CV can open doors for you that might lead to a great job. Our professional CV Writers know how to spotlight your most worthy accomplishments and skills.

Every CV is bespoke and tailored around your experience, skills and level of career. We never use templates or reusable content.

How would you rate The CVSquad?

Andy
Verified Buyer

I worked with ben, who was really excellent. The process was a real breeze and my resulting was way above my previous attempts. The end result was a response from almost every role I have applied for since.
Hi Andy,

Many thanks for your review and great to hear the CV is working so well for you. As always, any more help or advice we can give don't hesitate to get in touch.

Thanks again,
Lijana
Verified Buyer

The CV Squad, especially Ben and Ellie have been absolutely fantastic. Professional service, friendly and consistent, gave me loads of valuable advice. I got the job within two weeks of applying. I have recommended their services to my friends already. Definitely, the best one I have found on the internet. Highly recommended. Lijana
Hi Lijana, many thanks for your message. It was a pleasure working with you and is just great to hear the new job news! Any help or advice needed in the future don't hesitate to call.

Thank you again.

Verified Buyer

i have used the services of CVsquad once I read all the good reviews they have. It took around 1.5 weeks and my cv was completely different, I feel more confident of going trhough the job hunting process with this CV now. Justin was of great help regarding which job I should go for. Now going though the process of applications and hopefully the services will give me the push to get interviews. Thanks Justin
Hi Arianna,

Thanks for your kind review. Glad I've been able to help and remember, if you have any questions or need guidance, let me know.

Kind regards,

Justin
Verified Buyer

Very efficient service and good understanding of the context and of my needs. Great attitude and very reactive.
Many thanks for your review. It was a pleasure working with you and we look forward to hopefully helping you some more in the future.
Stephen
Verified Buyer

An extremely efficient service and good value.
Hi Stephen,

Thank you so much for your great feedback. It was a pleasure working with you. Any more help needed please us know at any time.

Hi Stephen,

Hope you are well!

Many thanks for your feedback, is great to get this especially from you. Do let me know how you get on and if there is any other help/guidance we can give don't hesitate to call.

All the best,

Verified Buyer

The service was great and the advisor really did a good job at not only rewriting my CV but also at giving useful advice.
Turnaround was quick and I got a great all round CV pack.
I will definitely recommend this to friends and colleagues.
Hi,

Many thanks for taking the time to review our Service and your great feedback. We wish you all the best for your job search, however, don't forget we are here for further questions and support.

Chris
Verified Buyer

Really professional company. Great service and a great CV. Thanks Justin for your help and patience!
Hi Chris,

You are very welcome! It's been my pleasure! Best of luck for the future and thank you for your great review! I really appreciate it!

Justin
Ashley
Hi Ashley,

Verified Buyer

Prompt service, support and the creation of a CV that I'm extremely proud of.
Hi,

We are pleased that you are so happy with the outcome of your new documents and thank you so much for your feedback. Any more help needed or questions we are here at any time for you.

Mostafa
Verified Buyer

Prompt service. Ben was very professional and created an excellent CV.
Hi Mostafa,

Many thanks for the great review. Ben very much enjoyed working with you. We wish you all the very best for the future and please let us know how you are getting on.

David
Unverified Reviewer

Professional from start to finish and will recommend to family and friends.
David
Verified Buyer

Extremely professional from start to finish.

Would definitely use CV Squad in the future and will recommend to family and friends!
Hi David,

Many thanks for your great review! We are pleased that you are happy with our Service. We wish you the very best for the future and please keep us updated on how you are getting on!

Kind regards,

Liam
Verified Buyer

Really great service from all the team..from the initial consultation to the delivery of a highly professional CV that has produced immediate results. Thank you. Took the stress out of the situation and already I have immediate interviews set up.

Would highly recommend and for peace of mind the service is priceless... Liam

professional & supportive
Hi, Thank you so much for your feedback. Best regards, Ellie Halaczinsky European Customer Service and Operations Manager

**NOT A SPONSORED REVIEW**

Last year I stumbled across The CV Squad...and how fortunate that was. Being a complete hopeless at writing my own CV. The CV Squad came to my rescue...quite literally! I found the CV Squad to be not only professional but friendly also. The great thing about this company is that, they do not use a standard template for each customer, it is bespoke and tailor made to each individual. Also I went for the ultimate package, which is worth the money spent as you get to speak to someone to address your wants, needs and concerns to get the best CV. And they sure delivered. I want to thank Ben who was dealing with my CV and also Ellie who is the Office Manager who is always on hand to answer and questions or queries you may have! I have just come back to this company to have my CV updated and like always the have delivered high calibre work. SO if you are looking for a CV company who are professional, friend and actually listens to you, provides a bespoke and tailored made cv to your individual needs, then this is the place to go!
Folarin
Unverified Reviewer

I found the staff helpful and professional. I received an immediate feedback on my CV.
Folarin
Verified Buyer

I found the staff helpful and very professional. I particularly liked the fact that I could live chat the advisors if I had any concerns. I would strongly recommend your service.
Hi Folarin,

Verified Buyer

CV was written to my exact specification

Yasir
Verified Buyer

Very bespoke service. Ben Muir is excellent! He went above and beyond to help in developing my CV and coaching
Hi Yasir,

It was a pleasure working with you and thank you so much for your great feedback. Any more help needed or questions we are here at any time for you. Please let us know how you are getting on.

The CVSquad is rated 4.86 based on 83 reviews