The Curious Pancake Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Curious Pancake
Read The Curious Pancake Reviews

About The Curious Pancake:

The Curious Pancake is home to a carefully curated collection of illustrated greeting cards, gifts and stationery created by our creative crowd of illustrators, artists and designers from the UK, the US and other parts of Planet Earth.

hello@thecuriouspancake.co.uk

3 Olympia Way Hucknall Nottingham NG15 8HT, ,

Tell us how The Curious Pancake made you happy
I have ordered many things from Curious Pancake over the last few years. I love their collection and I have never had any problems with delivery. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company and I often do!
Lovely selection of cards, fast delivery!
Fab website and very good pricing!
Beautiful cards, beautiful
Service ❤️
Great service for a Brit in Aus with family back in the U.K.
Card was just as expected, arrived quickly and the personalised note from Rosie made me smile. Great service and quality.
Great service and quality cards!
Loved the cards, and my recipients loved them too! :)
I enjoyed choosing Christmas cards on the website, especially with the handwritten option as I was sending cards abroad. When I made a mistake with the mailing addresses, Claire was quick to help and sort out the issue!
I always buy my cards from Pancake now. The cards are ace and the handwriting service is a brilliant idea, especially as my handwriting is awful after years on a keyboard!
Once again, excellent service from Curious Pancake!
So glad I found this website that does amazing quirky cards to suit all! Will be 100% buying again..

Thank you so much for my selection of cards, cant wait to hand them out :-D Great business you have here, keep up the great work!
The order of a card arrived 2weeks late, ie after Christmas.
Hi Azim, sorry to hear that your card arrived late. If you'd contacted me about it I would have told you about Royal Mail's huge Covid/Christmas backlog which unfortunately caused headaches amongst many small business owners in the run-up to Christmas 2020. This was sadly totally out of my control. It's a shame we can't pass on your one-star to the Pandemic instead. Best wishes for 2021!
I’ve ordered loads of times now! Cards are lovely and the hand written service is brill - your handwriting is so beautiful!
Amazing range of cards and prompt postage and service
Thank you for your speedy service I am overseas and being able to send a personal card in these strange times means a lot.
Great service. I use it to send personalised cards from abroad!
Well done and delivered on time. Made sending cards very easy this year.
Where else would I buy cracking cards from?!! Nowhere, probably!
Great product with a great service
The Curious Pancake is rated 4.94 based on 917 reviews