The Curious Pancake Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Curious Pancake
Read The Curious Pancake Reviews

About The Curious Pancake:

The Curious Pancake is home to a carefully curated collection of illustrated greeting cards, gifts and stationery created by our creative crowd of illustrators, artists and designers from the UK, the US and other parts of Planet Earth.

hello@thecuriouspancake.co.uk

3 Olympia Way Hucknall Nottingham NG15 8HT, ,

Tell us how The Curious Pancake made you happy
Great selection of cards and really happy that there was the option to have them handwritten (not a fan of messages in cards typed). Cards arrived on time and handwriting lovely and neat. Thank you :)
Fantastic service.
Excellent. Lovely cards and the handwritten service is a game changer!
such a lovely company and really quick delivery! thank you
So glad I found The Curious Pancake, they're now my go to for all cards. I love the personal touch, every order comes with a little hand signed thank you from Claire herself. And the designs are gorgeous! Highly recommend The Curious Pancake, I wouldn't go anywhere else now. I completely trust them to deliver safely and on time, my cards always arrive quickly, safely packed in a hard backed envelope. Great value for money, great quality. Brilliant, ethical small business who I think we should all get behind :-)
Perfect service as usual. Can not fault.
Beautiful cards, excellent service, swift delivery. All good!!!
Great selection of cool cards, really stood out on my mum’s mantle
Excellent and speedy service. Can definitely recommend The Curious Pancake.
The only place I buy my cards! Love this shop so much!
Great card selection, different from the usual. Arrived quickly and in great condition. Thanks!
Brilliant quality, hilarious illustrations and a very decent cost.
Will definitely use CP again.
I get the majority of my cards from here.... I love them. So different.
Cannot state how fabulous the service has been for. A handwritten card which never arrived, was resent without any query.
A****
Easy ordering, card delivered quickly and was good quality xx
Great to find lovely, original greetings cards online, and be able to support a small business, at a time when local shops have had to shut. Really pleased with the designs available and the quality of the cards when they came.
Really funny cards that have cheered up my friends up. Would recommend if you are looking something that is a bit different & not supporting Amazon
The Curious Pancake 5 star review on 5th February 2021
I love the card selection - really different.
Arrived very well packaged. I'll definitely order more cards.
Amazing range of quirky cards, very prompt delivery. Will use again !
I have ordered many things from Curious Pancake over the last few years. I love their collection and I have never had any problems with delivery. I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company and I often do!
Lovely selection of cards, fast delivery!
The Curious Pancake is rated 4.94 based on 918 reviews