The Curious Pancake Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Curious Pancake
Read The Curious Pancake Reviews

About The Curious Pancake:

The Curious Pancake is home to a carefully curated collection of illustrated greeting cards, gifts and stationery created by our creative crowd of illustrators, artists and designers from the UK, the US and other parts of Planet Earth.

hello@thecuriouspancake.co.uk

3 Olympia Way Hucknall Nottingham NG15 8HT, ,

Tell us how The Curious Pancake made you happy
Speedy delivery
Good product
Nice personal touch
Lovely unusual cards and very quick service. Will 100% use again.
Great product range, fast delivery and communication throughout the process.
I love The Curious Pancake and have used them a few times now, as well as recommended them to friends and family! It’s so nice to be able to be able to shop small online, and find beautiful, high-quality cards at really good prices. It’s a double-win too as all Claire’s brands are indies.

I’ve had some cards sent directly too which is a great service when you’ve left it a bit too late. It also cuts down on the post trail too so it’s saving the environment too - bonus!
A good selection of original cards to choose from. Arrived in a timely fashion and very lovingly packaged.
I like the range of cards and the service is always very quick and friendly.
Lovely products and great communication
Lovely cards, quick service
Great choice of cards and really swift friendly service. Will definitely be back!
Very good range of nicely made, good quality cards. Caters for the quirky too. I started purchasing from The Curious Pancake in the first lockdown in 2020 and found the ‘write the card for you’ service useful. Deliveries are timely, often with a little personal message. You can follow on Instagram too. What’s not to like? Thank you, Claire.
Love the selection of cards The Curious Pancake offers. I always find just the right thing. And even in these covid times I’ve always found the service to be swift and reliable. 👍🏻😀
Interesting collection of cards. Great service and fast delivery.
Recipient of the card thought it was very funny. Looking through the selection I was impressed how different and varied they were. Would definitely recommend.
I always buy cards from here now. Excellent choice and all have been very good quality. Fast delivery & very helpful to have different delivery options.
I was delighted to find the Curious Pancake, as I’ve been struggling to find decent cards online. They have a fantastic selection from independent designers. They arrived quickly and I was very impressed. Many thanks, I will definitely buy from you again.
Much nicer alt to the bigger card brands !
I’ve placed several orders recently with The Curious Pancake. I love the choice and variety of cards and they arrive very quickly! They are my go-to for cards now 😊
Lovely card, V convenient being able to send it directly to the recipient.
Great selection and turned up on my doorstep super quickly!
The sweary pencils and map of funny place names were a gift and have gone down a treat. They arrived within a few days of ordering.
The Curious Pancake is rated 4.94 based on 918 reviews