The Curious Pancake Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Curious Pancake
Read The Curious Pancake Reviews

About The Curious Pancake:

The Curious Pancake is home to a carefully curated collection of illustrated greeting cards, gifts and stationery created by our creative crowd of illustrators, artists and designers from the UK, the US and other parts of Planet Earth.

hello@thecuriouspancake.co.uk

3 Olympia Way Hucknall Nottingham NG15 8HT

Tell us how The Curious Pancake made you happy
The Curious Pancake 5 star review on 28th May 2020
Victoria P
The Curious Pancake 5 star review on 28th April 2020
The Curious Pancake 5 star review on 8th April 2020
Great selection of cards. Always delivered promptly, carefully packaged. Thanks
Bought a unique and very high quality card for a 50th birthday from the Curious Pancake. It was delivered to me in perfect condition with really nice personal touches. Thoroughly recommend Claire and her superb business.
I would use Claire again. Her service is prompt and professional- also she has lovely handwriting.
Easy to navigate website offering unique and high quality cards. Sent in cardboard backed envelopes. I highly recommend this company for online cards.
While I have been shielding I have needed to send cards for different occasions and found The Curious Pancake not only does Claire have some great cards she can handwrite them and send on your behalf. All receivers have thought they were from myself. Claire has beautiful writing that my friends thought I had sent them myself. I was very impressed with the overall service from Claire she even answered an email almost immediately
If your looking for that personal touch card then look no further I would highly recommend The Curious Pancake
The best cards and speedily delivered to your door. Perfect!
Lovely items especially if you are looking for something a little different 😊 received super fast too
Always delighted with the quality of cards from Curious Pancake and happy that my purchases are benefiting an independent business too! Thank you :)
Good selection of original greetings cards.
Great alternative humour cards, very easy online ordering and arrived promptly. Thank you
I love the quirky, fun cards on offer at the Curious Pancake. The handwritten card service is a nice touch and it has made a lot of my friends and family very happy during the quarantine!
Great way to send cards to my family in the UK when I live in Spain! Much nicer cards than the typical online printed card shops. Handwritten service is fantastic.
Loved my unique cards! And came so quickly - thanks!
I ordered a card from The Curious Pancake. It arrived very quickly and is very well made and designed.
Unique cards! Very happy customer.
Would definitely recommend!πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ‘πŸ˜ŠπŸŒˆ
These guys are my new go-to for buying cards online! Great quality, fast delivery and supporting independent artists! What more could you want?
Always a beautiful selection of cards and the handwriting for me always saves me time as I live away from friends and family!
Easy and super efficient at posting out. Great selection of cards and lovely to be hand written
Wonderful selection of cards. Speedy service and lovely note from Claire. Couldn't be happier!
I am super happy with the cards-they are fun, original, high quality and sustainable too. Fabulous service as well. I’ll definitely be back-thank you! πŸ˜€πŸ‘
Great card and service