The Curious Pancake Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Curious Pancake
Read The Curious Pancake Reviews

About The Curious Pancake:

The Curious Pancake is home to a carefully curated collection of illustrated greeting cards, gifts and stationery created by our creative crowd of illustrators, artists and designers from the UK, the US and other parts of Planet Earth.

hello@thecuriouspancake.co.uk

3 Olympia Way Hucknall Nottingham NG15 8HT, ,

Tell us how The Curious Pancake made you happy
What a great service! We needed to get some cards and gifts out to clients and had left it until the last minute. Our order with Curious Pancake was turned around on the same day and the clients have been over the moon with their coasters. Lovely to have handwritten cards as well for the personal touch. Will definitely be using again!!
Great selection of cards and I always receive compliments on the handwriting - always my first stop for online cards!
Great cards with a twist - unusual and different
This is going to be my go to place for cards this year.
Brilliant choice of cards, great service. Claire will even write the card for you and post it forward.
Always a brilliant selection of original cards and gifts.
Lovely quirky gifts and fabulous service.
Fab items, made my son laugh, I hope the sweaty pencils make his tutors laugh too (nerd boy never likely to swear in college) ☺️
This has become my go to card shop online! Quick and efficient - whether I need a blank card sent to me or I procrastinated and need it handwritten on my behalf!! Keep up the good work, I tel all my friends about it!
There are cards here for occasions I previously didn’t believe warranted a card.
Brilliant stuff. The Curious Pancake takes generic customer service and flips it, becoming
something more bespoke and friendly.
The cards were perfect and arrived very quickly. Excellent quality and service, I’ll definitely order from the Curious Pancake again 😊
Great service, will use again,5 ×××××.
Been buying from Curious Pancake for some time and Claire offers consistently brilliant service and a brilliant selection of cards!
The range was great, service excellent and our recipients were really pleased - would definitely use the service again!
Really original and well produced cards. Loved the map I bought too!.
A nice change in what can be a bland world, cheered me up . Try them!
Excellent customer service and fast delivery.
Sending cards is SO easy with The Curious Pancake. You're my go-to for cards that match my sense of humour!!
Lovely and excellent quality card with plastic free packaging, will be back for more!
Excellent service that I can always depend on
Love the stuff I ordered, also great customer service.
I got three beautiful little cards that were perfect for the people I had in mind. There was even a handwritten thank you from Claire. I shall definitely be back!
The Curious Pancake is rated 4.94 based on 811 reviews