The Curious Pancake Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Curious Pancake
Read The Curious Pancake Reviews

About The Curious Pancake:

The Curious Pancake is home to a carefully curated collection of illustrated greeting cards, gifts and stationery created by our creative crowd of illustrators, artists and designers from the UK, the US and other parts of Planet Earth.

hello@thecuriouspancake.co.uk

3 Olympia Way Hucknall Nottingham NG15 8HT, ,

Tell us how The Curious Pancake made you happy
Very efficient service. Good choice of cards and delivered on time.
Such a huge choice of really funny cards! Quick delivery too!
Excellent choice of cards and gifts,and purchases arrive promptly.
Love the choice of cards and the services offered. It’s great that you can send directly to the recipient. No messing about with stamps, EU or not EU destinations. It really is a joy!
All the cards I bought have brought smiles and warmth to their recipients.
I ordered a valantines card really lovely &abit different too,came so quickly too
A great service from a good independent company.
This was a wonderful website to use! I loved all of my cards and I received them promptly without a single problem. Claire has done well..... she is very pleasant to deal with. Thank you.
I shall definitely be using you again. Great service! Thank you. I'm a lover of small shops, being a small shop owner myself:) I'm really amazed that you are actually so close to us but somewhere I never travel to. Shall make a point of finding you when we are all allowed to shop again.
I ordered a card with handwritten message for my mum as a back-up in case the one I sent from France didn’t reach her in time for her birthday. She was really impressed with it. It’s so much nicer to send something written rather than printed. I will definitely order again.
I’ve bought loads of cards from here!
Service is personal and selection is awesome...great to be able to chose from options such as, ‘would you like us to write the message and send it straight to recipient’...
sometimes I just have a peep at the website to look at the cards because they make me laugh so much, then I end up buying them.
Not chintzy, not boring!
Love love love!
Always brilliant, thank you!
Absolutely love the cards and the service, they go more than the extra mile. The hand written cards are fabulous. It’s my first port of call for all of my cards.
Excellent cards, brilliant customer service! My favourite place to buy cards from.
Service is always speedy & it's lovely to get a handwritten note every time too - it's the personal touches that matter and keep me re-ordering! Thank you
Lovely selection of different and unusual cards which I struggle to find elsewhere. Customer service is great and the cards are posted out quickly.
Lovely selection of cards, good communication, prompt delivery - highly recommend
Great service!
The cutest cards!
What a wonderful find - so many beautiful cards & gifts to send to friends and family that we can’t reach in person. Combined with the best customer service you could ever ask for, I will look no further in future!
Great products and service. My friends really loved the cards!
Thanks 😊