The Curious Pancake Reviews

5.0
Based on 1,574 reviews
Read The Curious Pancake Reviews

About The Curious Pancake:

The Curious Pancake is home to a carefully curated collection of illustrated greeting cards, gifts and stationery created by our creative crowd of illustrators, artists and designers from the UK, the US and other parts of Planet Earth.

hello@thecuriouspancake.co.uk

3 Olympia Way Hucknall Nottingham NG15 8HT, ,

Tell us how The Curious Pancake made you happy
Quick and easy checkout, swift delivery, and, thanks to the doggy soap purchased, the pooches smell amazing, not bothered by bitey flies, and it washes out easily! Thanks pancake!
I absolutely LOVE these cards - they’re always so beautifully drawn and my favourites are the ones with foil because they just look so classy and stunning. Really great quality - I also always get compliments from the recipients on these cards. Would definitely recommend!
Excellent product, fantastic service, card arrived quickly and exactly as I wanted, thank you so much
Great stuff, arrived promptly.
I love curious pancake cards and supporting a small business :) Awesome service and fast delivery! Thank you!
The Curious Pancake is my absolute got to for cards for any occasion. The selection they offer is brilliant, funny, clever and I never fail to find what I need. Their communication is fab, they keep you updated and delivery is always fast. I love them! Thank you ❤️😊❤️
Very impressed with this small company. The cards came very quickly and the owner Claire included a thank you card hand written by herself. She will even write the message for you if sending the card direct to someone else. A very nice touch. Kept informed via email of my order’s progress. I shall certainly order more cards in future. Thank you Claire.
Always an interesting selection of cards and gifts to choose from,plus I get a handwritten message saying thanks with my order
Lovely cards, generous special offer and prompt delivery. Very happy with my order and will definitely use again. Thank you 🥞🧡😁
Literally my go-to / lifesaver card shop... haven't stepped foot in other brick and mortar shop since discovering these guys. Curious pancake have loads of brilliant and hilarious cards and the hand-written message service...ace of base...when you're short on time. Claire, the owner, has made card magic happen when I've, inevitably, messed up. 10s across the board.
High quality cards with beautiful unique designs
Excellent product range & service, takes all the hassle out of shopping for greetings cards.
Just the best collection of cards ever!! Couldn't be without you guys! Thank you x x
Dispatch and delivery were very quick. Discount for signing up to emails was much appreciated. Excellent choice of well designed cards available. I was delighted with my choice of greetings cards and the Andy Murray chocolate will please an avid Murray fan who has just graduated. Thank you Curious Pancake.
The card I ordered wasn't what I thought it was, that was my fault, but I will seek to find other cards I need from this business. Well done
Great selection of cards, loved my order and delivery was very quick. Thank you so much. Lovely to support a small business xx
Excellent service had a card delivered to France and it was here a week later.
Lovely cards, quick postage!
Fantastic friendly service! Amazing variety of cards and gifts. I found exactly what I wanted :D
Love Curious Pancake, great choice of designs and speedy postage