The Curious Pancake Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Curious Pancake
Read The Curious Pancake Reviews

About The Curious Pancake:

The Curious Pancake is home to a carefully curated collection of illustrated greeting cards, gifts and stationery created by our creative crowd of illustrators, artists and designers from the UK, the US and other parts of Planet Earth.

hello@thecuriouspancake.co.uk

Conleth B
The Curious Pancake 5 star review on 28th May 2020
Victoria P
The Curious Pancake 5 star review on 28th April 2020
Delivery on time of a present and card for my fiancé to celebrate his new job. Quality products and such a great selection it was hard to choose!
Great selection of cards, speedy postage, lovely packaging. Highly recommend!
So many different cards to choose from and great quality. Package was nicely put together with tissue paper and a thank you note!
LOVE the choice of cards - good and different for my crazy friends!
I can always count on The Curious Pancake to have ace cards, which are always sent really quickly. I've been a customer for a while and they've never let me down!! 😁
Brilliant range of original cards and gifts. Really well priced and super simple to order, I received my cards in good time too.
Love my card, it’s unique and cute. Delivery was prompt. Will defo use again :-)
Hilarious products and fast delivery.
Fab cards, fab service, fab people! Yes, I like them!
Lovely cards and super fast delivery! Would definitely recommend! Thanks!
Lovely card and promt delivery.
I absolutely love these quirky cards! They are all so different, will definitely be buying again!
Hi Claire, very pleased with your cards! Personal touch being handwritten! We usually buy them from another big company ( no names mentioned) and they are not a patch on yours! I am going to recommend yours to all my family to now use!! Fabulous
The Curious Pancake 5 star review on 20th July 2021 The Curious Pancake 5 star review on 20th July 2021
Thanks so much for the lovely review and photos, Sarah! I appreciate it hugely xx
Easy and efficient, also friendly.
Curious Pancake have such a great selection of cards (including from the fab Emily McDowell) and the ability to have it written/posted direct to the recipient is great. Have used them a number of times before and they continue to be my go to!
Lovely choice of cards and arrived really quickly. Looking forward to seeing what cards and wrapping paper you have at Christmas time!
Great card, speedy delivery!
Loved my chocolate and the postage and packaging was fab too
Brilliant idea and so incredibly handy during the pandemic for those who are shielding but want to send cards to loved ones. Amazing service and cards! Thank you for existing!
Gorgeous curated collection of exquisite cards a joy to browse & buy a stack of cards that I’m excited to send.
The Curious Pancake is rated 4.95 based on 1,214 reviews