The Curious Pancake Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Curious Pancake
Read The Curious Pancake Reviews

About The Curious Pancake:

The Curious Pancake is home to a carefully curated collection of illustrated greeting cards, gifts and stationery created by our creative crowd of illustrators, artists and designers from the UK, the US and other parts of Planet Earth.

hello@thecuriouspancake.co.uk

3 Olympia Way Hucknall Nottingham NG15 8HT, ,

Tell us how The Curious Pancake made you happy
Ordered cards before Christmas 21/12/20 that didn’t and still haven’t arrived 4/1/21. Wasn’t clear to me that this would be the case with postage automatically selected. Won’t be using again!!
Hi Anon, at the time of writing (05.01.20) it's been 5 working days since your order was posted. It was sent by second class post on the 22nd December. I'm not sure how we could have made things any clearer to you in the communication we sent as the info on your order confirmation email shows the postage as second class. There are huge backlogs of mail caused by the double whammy of Covid and Christmas, I am certain that your cards will arrive shortly, and I'm only sorry that we can't pass on your one star to the Pandemic instead.
I'm so glad I found the Curious Pancake online. I buy all my cards from them now. They have the best cards! And the handwritten "thanks" in every box really makes them special.
Fast delivery, really original artwork and neat cards. Good for when you want to say something a bit different... and the customer service is very friendly indeed!
Excellent speedy service. Great choice and quality.
Always a pleasure to deal with the Curious Pancake! The range of cards and gifts is great and the handwriting service is a boon to those of us with doctor-style scrawls. Plus where else am I going to get lovely sweaty pencils?
Just perfect!
Great service - all recipients of cards have been happy. It has made things easier for me, especially during the pandemic.
Mailing from the USA to the UK takes a while right now, curious pancake has been a great way to keep in touch quickly.
I love the cards that I ordered, they put a smile on my face so hopefully did the same for the people I sent them to - thanks.
Lovely selection of cards and always great service and quick delivery. My go-to for online cards :)
I love my sweary pencil sets. Got them in time to give as Christmas gifts. Everyone cracked up at them. Great job Curious Pancake!!!
Order and delivered in super fast time, thank you!
So pleased I found Curious Pancake! Super fast, great cards, love ‘em!
Such a great choice of cards and the handwritten message service is great as we live overseas. It makes it feel more personal than some of the personalised cards from bigger card companies.
Great designs and high quality cards. Excellent customer service as well - thank you!
Best card ever! My other half laughed so much when he opened the card on his birthday. The design is printed onto really good quality card - all of my cards will be coming from the Curious Pancake from now on!
Great service: quick and easy. Great product: funny & cheeky: just what I wanted fir a present for my brother! Thanks! Xx
Never fails to disappoint! Quality service *****
Great quick service and lovely neat handwritten messages mean the cards can go directly to the recipient if needed. Lovely unusual cards
Great product quickly delivered. Recipients really appreciated them as cards
Excellent choice of cards, dispatched very quickly. Perfect.
The Curious Pancake is rated 4.94 based on 811 reviews