The Curious Pancake Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Curious Pancake
Read The Curious Pancake Reviews

About The Curious Pancake:

The Curious Pancake is home to a carefully curated collection of illustrated greeting cards, gifts and stationery created by our creative crowd of illustrators, artists and designers from the UK, the US and other parts of Planet Earth.

hello@thecuriouspancake.co.uk

3 Olympia Way Hucknall Nottingham NG15 8HT

Tell us how The Curious Pancake made you happy
The Curious Pancake 5 star review on 28th May 2020
Victoria P
The Curious Pancake 5 star review on 28th April 2020
The Curious Pancake 5 star review on 8th April 2020
More Photos & Videos
Exactly the kind of cards I like - quirky, unique and a good range. Handwriting the messages is a nice touch.
I've used other online card services but have never really liked the cards they offer, so Curious Pancake is a godsend.
Have used twice and good service overall, however the last time I ordered something, it took a week to get to the recipient and subsequently arrived after their birthday. Not happy about that.
Hi Samuel, thanks so much for taking the time to leave us a review. I'm sorry to hear about the slow postal issue. Royal Mail are still experiencing delays to service due to the knock-on effect of staff sickness from Coronavirus. However, we do now have the guaranteed Next Day Delivery service back on our site for customer's peace of mind. I hope you'll consider shopping with us again. Best wishes, Claire
I regularly order from the curious pancake as there is a lovely selection of cards, good delivery options and have never had any problems with any of my orders.
New home for my niece, she in Cambridge , me in South Africa. They only way I could wish her well. Thank you
Really pleased with my card. Excellent service - thank you
Excellent service as ever, thank you :)
Excellent cards & good value
Very pleased with order
Really impressed with the choice of cards, the sense of supporting a small business- and the many gestures of appreciation for it. It’s nice to buy with a warm fuzzy feeling. Also- this review email came at just the right time, too soon is always annoying- so well done there too!
Always excellent service!
Love their quirky alternative cards. Great quality and dispatched quickly. Also hand written and sent straight to recipient if you’re a bit late. Thank you!
Lovely, quality cards with attractive and varied designs. Designs with a sense of humour too! Quick delivery-,even in the lockdown period, when the ‘card written for you’ service was invaluable. Thank you, Claire - and keep up the good work 😊.
Fast service , goods as clearly described .
My go to card shop! Beautiful and funny selection, quick delivery and cute handwritten thank you notes ☺️
Lovely selection of cards and fast delivery!
Very good service, and the delivery arrived on time. Gorgeous cards.
I bought 2 hugging bear cards for my socially distanced offspring. I pimped them up with some rainbow stickers and they were very well received. My daughter's arrived at just the right time, my son's was surplus to requirements because he's all loved up and living with his love for the first time. But he sent me a card back ! Thanks Claire.
Excellent, friendly service and lovely cards.
The quality of cards that I have received is exceptional and I will continue to use this company to buy my cards.
Lovely print. Delivered promptly. Great service, thank you!
Cute cards, fast delivery!
The Curious Pancake is rated 4.94 based on 486 reviews