The Cruise Specialists Q&A

94% of reviewers recommend The Cruise Specialists

sales@the-cruise-specialists.co.uk

Sheilling House, Glenbervie Business Park,

How quickly does The Cruise Specialists resolve customer queries?

Greater than 86% of reviewers feedback is The Cruise Specialists resolves customer queries within an hour.
98.32%
Industry Average
" Leanne has helped me enormously to book my first cruise. So far, I cannot fault her customer service skills because she’s answered all my questions and kept in regular contact. I’d love to give her 5 stars but my cruise isn’t until November 2019, and as they say the proof is in the pudding. "
- Norman
" Great service, as always from this company. Lynne came back to us very quickly with a detailed quote, and was very helpful when we made our booking. "
- Chriss
" We have booked with Lynne many times and have always found her and everyone else in the company that we have dealt with very professional. We found that they put together any literally require pre or post cruise without any problems and also arrange car services when required. There prices have always been competitive and it is nice to receive a £50 off voucher for your next cruise on your return. "
- Anonymous

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access