The Cruise Specialists Insights

The Cruise Specialists have a Customer Happiness Grade of A-. Customers love their prices and customer service but are unhappy with their returns process.

A-

A

Price - Excellent

91.67%
Industry Average
" Last year she helped us to organise a surprise for my sister on her 60th birthday which was absolutely priceless. "
- Anonymous
" I've booked a few times with this company & I've always been totally satisfied. They give you the best price & are always polite & informative. "
- Anonymous
" We have booked with Lynne many times and have always found her and everyone else in the company that we have dealt with very professional. We found that they put together any literally require pre or post cruise without any problems and also arrange car services when required. There prices have always been competitive and it is nice to receive a £50 off voucher for your next cruise on your return. "
Write your review on The Cruise Specialists
D

Returns Process - Average

50.00%
A
98.37%
Industry Average
" The Service we have received from The Cruise Specialists (and Lynne Mcrobbie in particular) has been of the very highest quality. Nothing is too much trouble and our appreciation is shown by the fact that we always return to arrange our cruise bookings - also, by the fact that we have encouraged our fellow travellers to contact Lynne at The Cruise Specialists. They too have been delighted with the Service. "
- Thomas Robson
" Leanne provided me with an excellent service. She answered my enquiries promptly and offered me an attractive deal that I booked straight away. "
- Dennis Figueras MBE, RD*
" Always use The Cruise Specialsts top service "
- A.McCabe