The Cruise Specialists Insights

The Cruise Specialists have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their prices and customer service.

Happiness Grade

Phone

sales@the-cruise-specialists.co.uk

Sheilling House, Glenbervie Business Park,

Are you a business owner? See Business Solutions

Price - Excellent

91.43%
Industry Average
" We have booked with Lynne many times and have always found her and everyone else in the company that we have dealt with very professional. We found that they put together any literally require pre or post cruise without any problems and also arrange car services when required. There prices have always been competitive and it is nice to receive a £50 off voucher for your next cruise on your return. "
- Anonymous
" i have booked several cruises through this company and always had great service from friendly and knowledgeable staff and also good prices "
- david pick
" They listen to what you want and try their best to deliver all your requests at the best possible price, and don't seem to mind how long it takes. Makes you feel a valued client. "
- Jennifer Totty
Write your review on The Cruise Specialists
98.28%
Industry Average
" Leanne has helped me enormously to book my first cruise. So far, I cannot fault her customer service skills because she’s answered all my questions and kept in regular contact. I’d love to give her 5 stars but my cruise isn’t until November 2019, and as they say the proof is in the pudding. "
- Norman
" Great service, as always from this company. Lynne came back to us very quickly with a detailed quote, and was very helpful when we made our booking. "
- Chriss