The Cruise Specialists Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend The Cruise Specialists
2PM
2PM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact The Cruise Specialists?

sales@the-cruise-specialists.co.uk

Sheilling House, Glenbervie Business Park,

Tell us how The Cruise Specialists made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat
"Always helpful, always providing solutions."
Are you The Cruise Specialists? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"All enquiries always dealt with promptly and accurately the staff always professionly yet friendly, I have used the company twice and will no doubt use them again"
"Very professional team. Very helpful in all aspects of our requirements. Very attentive and will ring you back when they say."
"The staff are very friendly and knowledgeable, definitely trying to get you the best deal. A special mention for Lisa McEwan who has put up with my idiosyncrasies for many, many years"
"I have always been very happy with the way my enquirers and bookings have been dealt with and I will continue to use your company in the future"
"excellent service, easy to book the cruise i wanted and any questions i had were quickly answered. have used before and will use again."
"My experience of dealing with The Cruise Specialists has always been very positive. The advice and service given have been first class. The staff are always pleasant and understanding."
"The service provided was excellent & your representative [Graham Welsh] was most supportive & helpful throughout our dealings with you. We would not hesitate in recommending your business to other people."
"Have been booking cruises for a number of years now and we have been very satisfied with the service provided. We were lucky enough to be always dealing with the one rep. which we found provided a friendly professional service. we have recently discovered she has now left."
"The staff are always helpful and friendly, especially Graham and Kirsten. Nothing is ever too much trouble to either of them. Keep up the good work and we will keep booking with you. Thanks"
"This is a first-rate Cruise Company that my wife and I have trusted with arranging a wide variety of cruises and ancillary arrangements over a large number of years. They provide an excellent service all round the world, from detailed arrangements to fit in with one's wishes in South America to finding the best one way flight to South Africa for private arrangements prior to a cruise home. They have never let us down and their communications and documentation are always clear and helpful! We are particularly grateful to Lynne McRobbie who has been an absolute ACE in looking after our every need - nothing is too much trouble. My wife and I can thoroughly recommend The Cruise Specialists without hesitation. TDR Gloucester"
"Excellent value for money, cruise very well organised and excursions well priced. The staff were excellent nothing was too much trouble. Entertainment good. The ship is looking somewhat dated but is very clean and tidy with plenty of area to sit, read and enjoy a drink. Would certainly use this line again. Big thank you to Cruise Specialists who again provided a wonderful cruise."
"Thought your service was very good. All my requirements were dealt with efficiently."
"I was dealt with by a specific person who assisted me greatly as i had never cruised before and was understandably nervous. I found the whole experience of booking etc very good and would use this site again."
"All enquiries dealt with efficiently and all various options offered to make our choice easier. Elaine Stewart who was dealing with our enquiries was very helpful and thorough with options offered. EXCELLENT SERVICE"
"Patient and helpful at the phone when booking. Good communication thereafter to cover all the points you need to consider for an enjoyable cruise."
"The Cruise Specialists provide an excellent, knowledgeable and comprehensive service. And more importantly they do so with individual care and friendly contacts that make the service personal and supportive."
"We always book our cruises with The Cruise Specialists - customer service is excellent, everyone is friendly and helpful, no arrangements made by them, including transfers, tours etc. have ever gone wrong, and importantly, their prices are very competetive, matching any cheaper quotes. Currently have a river cruise booked, will be using again, and would certainly recommend."
"We were extremely happy with the help and advice we were given on our first cruise in April 2016. Steven at your Falkirk office did everything he could to help us find the taylormade cruise for us to cover exactly what we wanted to do, the right dates and places we wanted to visit. We will definitely contact the office again when we decide to go our our next cruise in a couple of years. A very professional service, patient and friendly. Thank you."
"We have booked many cruises through The Cruise Specialists and the service we receive is second to none. The cruise advisers are very knowledgeable and nothing is too much trouble. Their attention to the smallest detail is excellent. They always return our calls without delay. We wouldn't dream of booking a cruise with anyone else. We are highly satisfied with the service we always receive."
The Cruise Specialists is rated 4.72 based on 628 reviews