The Cruise Specialists Reviews

sales@the-cruise-specialists.co.uk

Sheilling House, Glenbervie Business Park,

Tell us how The Cruise Specialists made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"We have now done about ten cruises so 'excited' is a bit overdoing it a bit, but we are not blasé about them and do look forward to the trips to chill out; let someone else take the strain and do the washing up. I appreciate we have only booked a few through your good selves but although we do shop around for what we exactly want you are always at the top of our list to start with. When asked, we have no hesitation in recommending yourselves. Your service is absolutely first class. I know you are dealing personally with many customers but you always give the impression that we are the only ones on your books. For our latest trip Paige Forsyth has given us excellent service in every way"
Are you The Cruise Specialists? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Quick friendly service, always helpful and reliable."
"Lynne has been arranging our cruises for many years. She is the most efficient and personable travel specialist we have ever come across, and we have absolute faith in her ability to understand our needs and solve any problems as they arise. We have never had any difficulty with communication with Lynne; she analyses quickly and gives clear and considered advice. The Cruise Specialists have always served us well and are very privileged to employ this brilliant lady."
"We have been dealing with Lynne for some time now. She has always been extremely helpful and responds to all of our enquiries quickly and efficiently. We would highly recommend Lynne."
"I have been dealing with Lynne now for many years and find her standard of service first rate. She is always most helpful and attentive to my requests and understanding when owing to medical problems etc I have to change things around.I am very happy and confident dealing with her and the 'Cruise Specialists"."
"All our booking requirements attended to promptly, and everything worked out as arranged. Very pleased with the service from The Cruise Specialists."
"Over the years we have used the Cruise Specialists to arrange a number of our holidays and not just cruises, from the Falkland Islands to the Rainforest of Northern Queensland in Australia. Lynne McRobbie has been exemplary in organising everything for us including hotels and flights and everything in between. Being based in Larbert, central Scotland with us near Oxford has made no difference to the standard of service we have received. Lynne seems able to get that little bit extra out of the cruise and tour operators that others couldn't so why wouldn't we recommend them. Can you spot the iguana in the photograph below, taken in the zoological gardens in Sydney?"
"cruise plus hotels and flights booked with the cruise specialist(kirsty).fully professional and polite.thoroughly recommend and would use in the future"
"Always book my cruises with Lynne, she always finds me the best deal and the process is so quick and easy. Would recommend the cruise specialist to friends anyone for booking their trip."
"I booked our Cruise with help from Erin, she was fantastic! She answered all of my questions quickly and efficiently (and there were many questions!) She helped me to build a package which suited all our requirements and I cannot thank her enough for her patience. Can't wait for the holiday now :)"
"I have dealt with Elaine Stewart at Cruise Specialists for a while now and all I can say is nothing is too much trouble and she goes the extra mile to get you exactly what you want. I would deal with her and Cruise Specialists every time."
"Erin, extremely helpful, patient and efficient...nothing too much trouble...she comes highly recommended from me!"
"We've used the cruise specialist 5 or 6 times over the last few years. In December 2016 we phoned and spoke to Paige who was great and organised our cruise on harmony of the seas and even at a late stage changed a booking as our friends daughter decided she wanted to come as well. Was all delt with very professionally. So we had no hesitation in phoning this week and booking another cruise with Paige. So we're of again in October to the Caribbean. I would highly recommend asking for Paige as nothing is too much trouble for her and she is always very professional and cheery and always returns your calls if she is not available when you phone. Many thanks. Liz Reilly"
"Aileen the cruise specialist who assisted me with my booking was first class. She was very efficient, knowledgeable , helpful and was very prompt in replying to my emails. Thank you!"
"We have used Cruise Specialists ever since we started cruising about 10 years ago. They have always been helpful and supportive and provide sound information. We always use the same agent and she is great at what she does. We get a rapid response to any queries. We would recommend them to anybody."
"Since the very beginning of contacting you many years ago we have been very satisfied with the quality, prompt and friendly service we have received, nothing is too much trouble. Even if our regular agent is not available the service is the same."
"Excellent service provided for several cruises and stop overs!"
"I found the Cruise Specialists website was very good and the service and advice received from their representative Kirsten was excellent. She gave us lots of information on choice of cabin and trips, how to spend our onboard credit etc which was very helpful."
"We have booked several Cruises with the help of The Cruise Specialists. They are very professional , but also very user friendly. Lisa Mc Ewan particularly has been very helpful."
"Very helpful. Interested in helping you and giving their time.Thy are ost efficient company. We have booked two cruises this year only became our questions were clearly answered."
The Cruise Specialists is rated 4.73 based on 653 reviews