The Cruise Specialists Reviews

sales@the-cruise-specialists.co.uk

Sheilling House, Glenbervie Business Park,

Tell us how The Cruise Specialists made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Gary Goodfellow service was excellent, he excelled in putting the cruise together that was ask for. Details were sent clear understanding for two senior citizens. Again big thats"
Are you The Cruise Specialists? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"We have a very good relationship with a member of your staff and trust her implicitly to look after our interests. We feel that having this relationship translates generally to having a good holiday. She has always looked after our interests and is the main reason we continue to use The Cruise Specialists."
"They were 1st to tell me about the complete farce that p&o have made of my cruise. P&o themselves informed me by Text message some 2 hrs later. Naomi was completely on my side, she absolutely understood my disappointment and frustration and did her very best to get some redress from p&o. She was as disappointed as me. She is a credit to your company"
"Naomi was extremely friendly and helpful. She went through all the options available to us and sent the confirmation through of our booking immediately. The extra discount was very welcome too!!!!"
"During the past few years Lynne has been very helpful with her knowledge of various cruise ships and locations. Lynne ensures that all aspects of the holiday are complete so that we can enjoy the cruise. We have been so lucky having Lynne looking after us."
"They listen to what you want and try their best to deliver all your requests at the best possible price, and don't seem to mind how long it takes. Makes you feel a valued client."
"I have booked several cruises now with Cruise Specialists and always found the staff to be helpful and informative."
"Excellent sevice very helpful have highly recommended to other people"
"Naomi wbo has answered all my questions has been amazing and look forward to dealing with her from now on"
"So professional nothing was to much trouble. very pleased thank you."
"I was fortunate enough to have Lynne McRobbie as my contact person. She responded in a most professional but friendly way and when she said she would phone me at a certain time she always did. I have a mobility problem and require special assistance, she went through all the options available to find a solution. I feel she actually went over and above what one usually expects and cannot praise her high enough for her thoughtfulness and understanding. I would highly recommend her to anyone who asks. Your company should be proud and grateful to have this lady as a member of staff."
"VERY ATTENTATIVE TO EVERY DETAIL AND EAGER TO PLEASE"
"As always got fantastic service from Lynne. Just booked our 9th cruise with this company. They are happy to answer any questions you have and if they don't know will find out and always get back to you. We have always found the service they give is second to none."
"Friendly, helpful & professional"
"Helpful, efficient, accurate, very pleasant on telephone"
"We have been dealing with Lynne for some years now and have always received excellent service. We would not use anyone else for booking our cruises. She is an undoubted asset for Cruise Specialists and it has been a privilege dealing with someone who puts up with people like us who ask a lot of questions and probably repeat ourselves on many occasions."
"Excellent service, nothing too much trouble and will continue using the company for future cruises"
"Lynne was extremely helpful with booking our Scenic Tour, with a stopover in Hong Kong. There was a problem with us dealing direct with Scenic because of an error on their on line booking system. She sorted out our wishes & booked our total trip at a better price than we could get with Scenic! We are very impressed with her service and would highly recommend The Cruise Specialists to all our friends. Thank you."
"We have now done about ten cruises so 'excited' is a bit overdoing it a bit, but we are not blasé about them and do look forward to the trips to chill out; let someone else take the strain and do the washing up. I appreciate we have only booked a few through your good selves but although we do shop around for what we exactly want you are always at the top of our list to start with. When asked, we have no hesitation in recommending yourselves. Your service is absolutely first class. I know you are dealing personally with many customers but you always give the impression that we are the only ones on your books. For our latest trip Paige Forsyth has given us excellent service in every way"
The Cruise Specialists is rated 4.73 based on 652 reviews