The Cruise Specialists Reviews

sales@the-cruise-specialists.co.uk

Sheilling House, Glenbervie Business Park,

Tell us how The Cruise Specialists made you happy

Telephone, Live Chat, Email
"Excellent... Graham is always very helpful, and easy to deal with."
"Been using this company many years and recent years Lynne has been our point of contact. Always find her extremely helpful and professional and understands our needs. Competitive pricing and the loyalty voucher is a definite win for us."
Thank you for your kind words, we are glad to hear you are enjoying our loyalty scheme, and have been well looked after by Lynne, I will certainly feed this back.
"Leanne has helped me enormously to book my first cruise. So far, I cannot fault her customer service skills because she’s answered all my questions and kept in regular contact. I’d love to give her 5 stars but my cruise isn’t until November 2019, and as they say the proof is in the pudding."
Thank you for your kind words, we are pleased to hear you have been looked after by Leanne, and this will certainly be fed back.
"A pleasure to speak with Lisa, an absolute star in every way. Needing disabled excess not a problem for Lisa or anything else we needed."
Thank you for your kind words, we are glad to hear that Lisa has been looking after you, and I will certainly feed this back.
"Great service, as always from this company. Lynne came back to us very quickly with a detailed quote, and was very helpful when we made our booking."
"Leanne always gets it right, and she as been doing so for manyyears and many cruises. She has never sold us a pup and looked after every detail so well."
"Extremely helpful agent, takes a lot of trouble to find the deal you want."
"My sister and husband are celebrating their ruby wedding anniversary on Brittania in the Caribbean. Leanne Tierney organised the gifts I wanted to appear in their stateroom. It was professionally done and Leanne was really helpful. Thank you!"
"We have booked with Lynne many times and have always found her and everyone else in the company that we have dealt with very professional. We found that they put together any literally require pre or post cruise without any problems and also arrange car services when required. There prices have always been competitive and it is nice to receive a £50 off voucher for your next cruise on your return."
"Very courteous and helpful with no pressure"
"Great service today by Lisa. She found us our perfect cruise and stay holiday. Nothing was too much trouble and we will definitely recommend to family and friends. Thanks Lisa from Jo and boys x"
"It's always a pleasure when I book a cruise with the Cruise Specialists. Over the years I have always booked with Leanne Terieny. Leanne is always so helpful and goes that extra mile."
"Excellent Service and available whenever we had a query. This is the trip of a lifetime as we are celebrating our Golden Wedding and as of now there have been no concerns."
"Suzanne Burns We always use The Cruise Specialists all have been excellent but this last time Leanne Tierney was just that little extra bit special . Thank You"
"Leanne was the best cruise specialist we have had the pleasure of dealing with. Before, during and after the cruise she was right there with support and advice."
"Have been dealing with Leanne Tierney for many years now and she has always been extremely helpful and professional whilst ensuring that our cruise holidays were always a success. Leanne also arranged our holiday to Mexico for my 50th birthday and again we couldn't have asked for more. Well done Leanne you are a credit to the Cruise Specialist"
"We booked a Cruise in 2017 and Margaret Cunningham was the lady who did this for us. Margaret was very knowledgeable and extremely helpful and talked us through what we needed to do. We had absolutely no hesitation in contacting Margaret again to help us with next years' cruise which again she has handled with the level of expertise and friendliness that made us feel happy and secure with our holiday booking."
"i have booked several cruises through this company and always had great service from friendly and knowledgeable staff and also good prices"
"Excellent communication with elinorn"
"It is because of the efficiency and the care with detail shown by the Cruise Specialist staff that we keep returning to this Company; we have used them now for many years. Thoroughly recommended to take care of your cruise and other holiday requirements. Lynne is solid gold!"
The Cruise Specialists is rated 4.73 based on 655 reviews