The Cotswold Company Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend The Cotswold Company
06AM
6AM

About The Cotswold Company: At The Cotswold Company we have a simple aim - to use beautiful natural materials and clever design to create stylish, unique and practical furniture and accessories. We have ideas for every room in your home and garden and for every requirement, whether it be an invaluable storage solution, inspiration for entertaining, or a complete home makeover.<br /> We work with a range of manufacturers and take the time to develop independent companies that use traditional furniture-making methods.

Rouen House, Rouen Road, NORWICH United Kingdom

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how The Cotswold Company made you happy

"really poor which was a shame since my first buy was excellent. Bought an armchair but didn't realise it was subcontracted out. They don't make their own! Numerous emails from them reminding me that the delivery notification would start from 15th November ... well that came and went and still I had brochures through he door and emails and no contact. Rang and nice lady (though very woolly) first of all gaily said oh yes next thursday then suddenly oops ... no can't give you the name of the company making it so don't know if it's finished, can't give name of delivery company ooh sorry!!! when I asked her to chase it up for me lots of promises... nothing. Then email the next week which was pretty strong and ... nothing. Finally after 16 days I think an email asking for a review of their service .. for nothing!!! so wrote an incredibly nasty email with strap line to logistics manager as P**ssed off! and got a reply... she promised that if I didn't hear within a week from the delivery company to get back to her and she would chase. Nothing. I wrote to her directly and nothing. Finally delivery company has been in touch but Kerry from logistics hasn't..................... looked on Facebook and someone else waiting for this armchair has been waiting since October!!! so presumably they're having huge problems with this supplier ... or they're just getting too big to manage their supply chain effectively. Shame."
Are you The Cotswold Company? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"We had the delivery of our cabinet moved up to express, which was a nice surprise and then were given 10% if we ordered another item within 14 days, so we have ordered a coffee table, which is currently out of stock but which will then be express delivered as soon as it becomes available. They come fully assembled, which is a huge help!"
"Delivery of Jack Wolfskin Jacket prompt and website easy to use. Pre-Paid returns label enclosed with jacket makes returns easy."
"Ordered a pine bureau which is fabulous. Great company to buy from, kept informed all the way through on delivery and arrived on time and well packaged. Will be using again for our next purchase."
"I ordered a Bourton Painted Welsh Dresser & a Farmhouse Painted Hall Bench. I was able to select a day suitable for me for delivery. Both items arrived in excellent condition and in the time slots given. I am very pleased with both and recommend the Cotswold Company for their excellent service and beautiful well made furniture."
"Very helpful staff. Something didn't go quite to plan and it was sorted quickly and efficiently. Lovely furniture too."
The Cotswold Company is rated 4.33 based on 6 reviews