The Conveyancing Partnership Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Conveyancing Partnership
Read The Conveyancing Partnership Reviews

enquiries@tcp-ltd.co.uk

4 Diamond Court

Everything went to plan with the sale and the 'Dashboard' is a very useful tool in letting you know what is happening and keeping you updated without having to phone. I look forward to the buying of my new home with the same efficiency.
Sarah was always available to contact with support or queries
Efficient and friendly
Had very little contact with office. Most communication given to me by estate agent. On completion day, I was told that I would get a call when money had been transferred. I never got that call. My estate agent contacted me to say everything was complete and buyer collected keys.
Good service
Friendly and Helpfull
having just lost my father didn't want any hassle with the sale of 18 For, everything went through smoothly they were very helpful . Thank you
Great service with very little fuss.
Everything was fully explained to us & was quickly finalised.
Great all Round service.
Great service
Kept me informed throughout the whole process, efficiently with emails and telephone.
Very helpful
Very good service,would certainly use this service again.
This was a very efficient transaction. All the staff of The Conveyancing Partnership were responsive, respectful, and knowledgable. i am grateful that i was joined with them for the sale of this property. Thank you all!!
Difficult inquiries were dealt with promptly
Very pleased with the excellent service I received. Friendly, approachable and professsional staff. I would not hesitate to recommend the company.
TCP made everything simple and straightforward so there was no chasing for updates or calling multiple people for information. Would definitely recommend.
Very professional.
The sale was dealt with very quickly and hassle free
The Conveyancing Partnership is rated 4.55 based on 163 reviews