The Conveyancing Partnership Reviews

91% of reviewers recommend The Conveyancing Partnership

enquiries@tcp-ltd.co.uk

4 Diamond Court

"Allocated a really professional conveyancy solicitors who went above and beyond. Highly reccommended"
"It was the first time a estate agents solicitor had been used. The charges were half what l would have paid my local Cornwall solicitor, so perhaps l was well compensated for feeling at times l was not fully in touch with the pace of the conveyancing. I appreciate the courtesy which was excellent."
"Good service"
"I was very pleased with how things progressed. However, the enquires from the buyer's solicitor were rather drawn out causing the completion of the sale to take longer than I expected. But we got there in the end."
"Quick,easy to understand, excellent service"
"Good price, sorted out everything to my satisfaction"
"Buying made easy Brilliant service and would recommend highly"
"Easy and straightforward professional service provided"
"Lisa Bailey was very supportive throughout the process. It took a long time to complete, but the delay was on the part of the vendor's conveyancer and the vendor. Lisa was professional and empathetic to my situation and helped me through the frustrations of house buying."
"Fantastic, fast service"
"A very good service with people willing to pull out the stops to get you sold and into your new home"
"Value for money kept Up to date with everything Would recommend"
"Very efficient service."
"Helpful quick responses to queries"
"Did there job well"
"My contact was very speedy, personable and profressional. Everything you expect in the type of service provided. Thank you."
"I received excellent support and service throughout."
"Quick and professional service"
"Most efficient, attentive, would most definitely recommend & use again Thank you"
"EVERYTHING WAS PERFECT, FROM THE SMALL PARTS TO THE BIG PARTS I CANNOT FOUGHT THEM, LEVI SOLICITORS ARE GREAT. THANKS ANNEKA"
The Conveyancing Partnership is rated 4.56 based on 162 reviews