The Conveyancing Partnership Reviews

enquiries@tcp-ltd.co.uk

4 Diamond Court

I Faircloth
Verified Buyer
"no fuss, no faff, just got on with it and did a good job."
"Prompt, uncomplicated and polite service. Thank you for such a smooth process."
"Efficient, effective and pro active"
A Steponkus
Verified Buyer
"Selling the property has been a lot easier than I have imagined. The Conveyancing Partnership showed a high level of professionalism and ensured that the transfer process is safe and meeting all the expectations."
"There were very efficient and made the experiences off buying the house less painfull"
"Everything went to plan with the sale and the 'Dashboard' is a very useful tool in letting you know what is happening and keeping you updated without having to phone. I look forward to the buying of my new home with the same efficiency."
"Sarah was always available to contact with support or queries"
"Efficient and friendly"
J Marshall
Verified Buyer
"Had very little contact with office. Most communication given to me by estate agent. On completion day, I was told that I would get a call when money had been transferred. I never got that call. My estate agent contacted me to say everything was complete and buyer collected keys."
"Good service"
"Friendly and Helpfull"
"having just lost my father didn't want any hassle with the sale of 18 For, everything went through smoothly they were very helpful . Thank you"
"Great service with very little fuss."
S Marshall
Verified Buyer
"Everything was fully explained to us & was quickly finalised."
"Great all Round service."
"Great service"
"Kept me informed throughout the whole process, efficiently with emails and telephone."
A Williams
"Very helpful"
"Very good service,would certainly use this service again."
"This was a very efficient transaction. All the staff of The Conveyancing Partnership were responsive, respectful, and knowledgable. i am grateful that i was joined with them for the sale of this property. Thank you all!!"
The Conveyancing Partnership is rated 4.49 based on 128 reviews