The Childrens Carousel Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend The Childrens Carousel

How would you rate The Childrens Carousel?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

"5 Stars, Very Happy with my purchase and speedy delivery."
I Think The Staff The Way It Was Resolved Was Wrong
Unverified Reviewer
"Recently ordered two 3 piece chua outfits an once I ordered I did not get a confirmation email to say the order had gone through so had to call the shop which the lady told me the order was places and she had them there ready for posting out out on Monday so a week later still no outfit and received an email to say they refunded me as the never had my size baring in mind they told me my order was there ready to post didn't get a phone call for an alternative attitude was appalling never have i experienced customer service as i did from them i had to keep calling the store as they where not willing to do there part of the service overall I wouldn't shop here there's plenty of designer shops would of called for an alternative before just refunding the customer I wouldn't even rate the shop and staff 1 star the manager did not have a clue what she was talking about which I question myself how she management of the store"
"Purchased some beautiful outfits for my daughter, customer service was brilliant when enquiring about sizing, and very fast delivery! Will order again x"
The Childrens Carousel is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews