The Childrens Carousel Reviews

42% of reviewers recommend The Childrens Carousel

Tell us how The Childrens Carousel made you happy

"Returned item 17th December tracked post which I had to pay for. No refund, response to calls, emails etc. Found out store disappeared over night at start of January. 😡"
"I ordered quite a few items and they came v quick. Now the website is always unavailable and the phone always dies off. I have returned the items so I now I'm wondering if I've lost the items as well as the money. Very disappointed."
"Waiting on several items and can’t contact them. I think it’s a con."
"Apparently the shop has shut. I have ordered some items and payed for them but want a refund. I’ve phoned every day and emailed twice. Please get in touch ASAP"
"Ordered a dress nearly 2 wks ago on next day delivery, still waiting on my item and have tried to contact on several occasions ( contact us form, email, telephone - line cuts out after 15ins). Im very dissapointed with the service and starting to think I may not get my item or a reply!"
"Have been using The Children's Carousel for years and have always been happy with the service and products, I have recommended my friends who have also purchased."
"I was given great and very quick service from the moment I ordered my clothes to the time I received them. The company are very swift to assist me if I have any issues. Tremendous service"
"Great advice on my purchase and fast delivery. Will be shopping again."
"Terrible customer service if the online system is as bad as my shop experience I’d highly recommend people don’t buy from this store. Awfully rude staff and owner to boot, since found out it’s owned by a very dishonest fair lady who’ll go to any length to put other people out of business if they sell the same brands. Do not buy from the children’s carousel!"
"5 Stars, Very Happy with my purchase and speedy delivery."
"Recently ordered two 3 piece chua outfits an once I ordered I did not get a confirmation email to say the order had gone through so had to call the shop which the lady told me the order was places and she had them there ready for posting out out on Monday so a week later still no outfit and received an email to say they refunded me as the never had my size baring in mind they told me my order was there ready to post didn't get a phone call for an alternative attitude was appalling never have i experienced customer service as i did from them i had to keep calling the store as they where not willing to do there part of the service overall I wouldn't shop here there's plenty of designer shops would of called for an alternative before just refunding the customer I wouldn't even rate the shop and staff 1 star the manager did not have a clue what she was talking about which I question myself how she management of the store"
"Purchased some beautiful outfits for my daughter, customer service was brilliant when enquiring about sizing, and very fast delivery! Will order again x"
The Childrens Carousel is rated 2.67 based on 12 reviews