The Charity Clothing Co Reviews

The Charity Clothing Co 5 star review on 28th August 2018
Victoria
The Charity Clothing Co 5 star review on 27th July 2018
Joanne
The Charity Clothing Co, have adhered to my every need on several occasions even when my demands would most definitely have turned me away. I can honestly say in all of my experiences with each different member of staff for this company, they have gone above and beyond without me even asking. Mainly Klaire Locke, Claire Savage and the designers especially. I would recommend this company to anybody searching for this type of service.
Thank you for your great review Steve. We love working with you throughout the year!
Brilliant service, quick turnaround and exactly what we had asked for. Would definitely use these guys again!
The Charity Clothing Co 5 star review on 31st May 2018
Thank you Laura. Fab photo of the team in their running t-shirts. It was our pleasure to work with you on this project and hope we can work together again soon.
Have been sorting our running club kit out for the past year and cannot be more helpful and efficient 😊
Thank you Fiona. It's always a real pleasure to work with you guys on your kit!
Speedy, friendly, great quality!
It's fab to hear you're so happy with the service and our product! Thank you.
Klaire and her team worked hard to fulfil an order within the timescales promised. The garments are of good quality were priced very reasonably.
The support from start to finish was brilliant. Klaire supported me at each and every step of the buying process. A joy to work with. I'll be returning for future orders when the time comes. The quality of the finished product far exceeded my expectations too. A very happy camper.
The Charity Clothing Co 5 star review on 13th December 2017
Value for money,excellent service will be back in the future. Thank you CCC
Excellent speedy service Excellent Product Excellent Communication Fabulous design - loved it!!
Their design team were spot on with some sample artwork, the order process was equally painless and quick.The items turned up just when I was told they would at point of order and the quality is so spot on. I will not be going to any other company for my marketing items as Charity Clothing Co are perfect in every way.
Klaire supported us through numerous changes we wanted to make to the orders we were making and kept very patient throughout the whole process! A fantastic service.
Timescales very tight - t shirts delivered on time - good quality t shirts and print. Very happy.
Flexible with our intern who was out of her depth
Good, quick service against a tight schedule of my own making.
Klaire Locke was invaluable. Patient with my numerous changes and requests.
Thank you Darren. It was a pleasure to work with you and look forward to our next project!
Friendly service. Brilliant design team who really understood what we were trying to achieve. Love our design and have received so many positive comments
The Charity Clothing Co 5 star review on 27th June 2017
Thank you Jo! Your designs are a joy to produce. They are so much fun and bright. We love them!
The service was personalized, professional, and quick. They worked with me and within the budget of the charity to get some high quality running shirts that matched our charity colours perfectly
So glad you're happy Cori. The vests looked great!
Friendly, helpful and efficient Service. Very happy with our Running Vests.
It was an absolute pleasure working with the team. From initial contact to the completion of our order. I had timely responses to all emails. Even when I had designs sent that i wasnt able to open the company resent in a format I could use.
Thanks Tony. The cycle jerseys came out really well and we are all very happy with the final designs we did for you. They looked fab!
From initial design suggestions to delivery of the running vests, the Charity Clothing Co helped us get our message across.
It's great to work with such an accomplished brand. The vests and t-shirts both looked great. So glad you're happy with them Wendy.
The service has been friendly and exceptional. The design team were amazing. I knew what I wanted but struggled to find a printer that could produce what I wanted, to the point where I nearly gave up on the whole idea. Our t-shirts are bright, fun, vibrant and very unique. Every one of our runners loves them. Can't recommend highly enough
The Charity Clothing Co is rated 4.90 based on 70 reviews