The Car key People Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Car key People

About The Car key People : The Car Key People offer a fast and affordable service for replacing car keys in and around London. If you have lost your only car key, broken the buttons, or just want a spare, we have a solution for you. We are guaranteed to be cheaper than using the main dealers and our service is completely mobile, meaning we come to you and make the process of replacing lost car keys as simple as can be. Get replacement car keys in a click at http://www.carkeypeople.co.uk/

Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"The Car Key People supplied me with a new proximity key for my Ford Kuga. Arrived on time and called to say they were on way. Job completed in 30 minutes and saved me over £60 on what I had been quoted from Ford Ditect. Brilliant service"
"Very efficient service would highly recommend"
"Carlo created a spare key for our VW Golf just now. The service was incredibly fast, courteous and the key is perfect - thank you!"
"Amazing!!! 5* !!! great customer service, very helpful, prompt and amazing value for money will recommend thank you!"
Hey Mellisa thank you for the review, it really means a lot to us.
"Called Mark yesterday afternoon and Mitch was professionally breaking into my car this morning! Brilliant service, fast, efficient and friendly. Would recommend, and will be using for my business! Thanks!"
Hello Frank thanks a million for leaving a review, if you need any more help let us know. Best regards, Mark
"Fast and efficient service"
"Mitchell came out same day to fix my broken key. Very quick and excellent service."
Pleased we could help, thanks for the review
"Very quick service and response time was excellent. Would definitely use again."
"Very quick and helpful service. Thank you."
You are welcome!
"Very helpful and were quick to respond"
"Very professional, value for money and quick and easy"
Hi Barry i'm super grateful for the review. Best regards
"Amazing service, great locksmith. I would definitely recommend!"
Most appreciated, thanks Aaron
"Excellent service , friendly , for sure recommend it ."
Cheers for the review
"Great service. Came to location and relaxed key very quickly. Very good pricing, polite and efficient. Would highly recommend."
Thanks Roger
"Awesome job mate! Thanks!!! Very fast and efficient, also helped with a flat battery! Above and beyond. Would recommend."
Hello Tristan cheers for the review!
"Super service arrived nice and early and got job done without any fuss - I’m back on the road and v happy!"
We love a happy customer, thanks for leaving a review
"That was unbelievably quick and efficient, couldn’t have been easier to deal with, all done with two keys 2 hours after calling them up. Thank you Mitchell at the Car Key Company. Def recommend"
You are most welcome Chris, thanks for our review
"Super speedy response and done really quickly and professionally. Thank you"
"Very good efficient service. Pleasant gentleman that did the work"
Cheers for leaving a review
"Quick and easy. Great service."
Thanks!
"Fantastic service. Friendly, efficient and a job well done. Save me a lot of stress and a few pennies compared to going to a garage! Thank you! I will recommend you!"
Thanks so much for the review
The Car key People is rated 4.99 based on 230 reviews