The Car key People Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Car key People

About The Car key People : The Car Key People offer a fast and affordable service for replacing car keys in and around London. If you have lost your only car key, broken the buttons, or just want a spare, we have a solution for you. We are guaranteed to be cheaper than using the main dealers and our service is completely mobile, meaning we come to you and make the process of replacing lost car keys as simple as can be. Get replacement car keys in a click at http://www.carkeypeople.co.uk/

"Mitch was great done the job no hassle very good"
"Very quick and friendly service. Would definitely recommend."
"A professional, effective, helpful and friendly service"
"The Car Key People supplied me with a new proximity key for my Ford Kuga. Arrived on time and called to say they were on way. Job completed in 30 minutes and saved me over £60 on what I had been quoted from Ford Ditect. Brilliant service"
"Ford Focus Gl12 wjg How good is that !!! In and gone in 15 mins Absolutely brilliant"
"Excellent service, Mitchell Programmed a spare key on my mk7 golf. Very Professional and polite"
"This was my second dealings with Mark. Extremely fast and efficient service, Mark is both professional and charming. And the fact that it’s a mobile service makes it very convenient.The cost is competitive and very good value for money. I have recommended him many times in the last few years"
"Great service polite engineer. Many thanks."
"Prompt service thanks very much"
"Excellent service"
"Excellent service Mitchell was very professional and polite. Highly recommended And will definitely be using the car key people again."
Hey Jim, I'm glad we could help sort a new key for your Ford Transit van. All the best
"Excellent service 5 star!!!"
Hey Enzo, i'm pleased we could get you back on the road again and replace your faulty mark 7 transit remote today. Thanks for the review!
"Top man and top service. Thanks a lot."
"I lost my car key and was fuming I began looking into different locksmith and reading views and getting quotes to ensure I went with the best company. Based on the reviews that I had seen on the main website I decided to go ahead with this locksmith and I wasn’t disappointed the service was efficient, quick and affordable. Quality service would definitely recommend."
Thank you so much for the review Omar. It was a please to help replace your lost VW Polo keys.
"On time, nice guy great service!"
"Excellent service, got me sorted in no time. 10/10"
"Brilliant service, very helpful and accommodating, came out on a Sunday morning x"
"Fantastic service highly reccomend"
"Great service. Good price. Happy to recommend."
"Excellent service reliable and arrived when said"
The Car key People is rated 4.99 based on 150 reviews