The Car key People Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Car key People
"A fast speedy response and excellent service, highly recommend for peace of mind."
"Excellent service. Clear info and easy, prompt book. The job was done quickly and exactly as promised."
"Absolutely amazing service. Mitchell arrived on time, got the job done and has a lovely smile????"
"Fantastic service! Fast, efficient and a big relief. Thank you!"
"Very happy with my new remote key. From the first enquiry to the follow up message, all communication was clear. The locksmith arrived with the time slot allocated to me and was polite and courteous. Overall very good service."
"Quick, professional service from the Car Key People."
"My key broke for my van but I am so great full I called you guys to fix me a new key, was back on the road within an hour of calling great service!!!!????"
"A very helpful professional service! Highly recommended, Thankyou!"
"First class service. Mark worked endlessly to help with what was a complicated issue after lost keys. Himself & Mitchell were truly professional. They went above & beyond & were extremely courteous & highly professional. I would not hesitate to recommend them & would 100% use them again."
"Fantastic service - called at midday and a few short hours later my key was replaced at my place of work in less than 10 minutes. Much quicker and easier then going to main dealer and very competitively priced too. Service was friendly and informative throughout. I would highly recommended this company."
Thank you so much for the kind words Natalie. Im very happy we could help supply and program a spare key card for your Renault Clio.
Mark
"Really quick response, no hassle, very reliable and professional service"
"Amazingly quick service, really helpful and professional. Many thanks"
"Excellent service. Comes to you. Quick and prompt job. Prices better than dealership. Definitely no hesitations in recommending. Call them!"
"Absolutely brilliant service. Carlos worked endlessly for a few hours to complete the job when we were struggling with codes. Very happy customer, would recommend to anyone."
"Excellent service by Mitchell. Really quick and efficient. Provided me with an extra key at a great rate. Dealt with my issue within 24 hours! Real life saver!"
"Fantastic service from start to finish can not recommend enough thank you"
"Overall excellent service, lost both keys, no problem, quick and easy Highly recommend"
"Excellent speedy service.Polite engineer"
"Very quick and easy process, any time again :)"
"Excellent service. Was able to book an appointment within 24 hours. Came to the house so no need to travel. Price was lower than dealership. Would recommend."
The Car key People is rated 4.99 based on 101 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!