The Car key People Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Car key People
Read The Car key People  Reviews

About The Car key People :

The Car Key People offer a fast and affordable service for replacing car keys in and around London. If you have lost your only car key, broken the buttons, or just want a spare, we have a solution for you. We are guaranteed to be cheaper than using the main dealers and our service is completely mobile, meaning we come to you and make the process of replacing lost car keys as simple as can be. Get replacement car keys in a click at http://www.carkeypeople.co.uk/

Job done ta
Excellent quick service. Would recommend.
Very friendly and professional and came on time Would definitely recommend
Having lost our spare key which we use on a daily basis, it was cruical to get it fixed. The company were so helpful and Mark came the next day. He kept me posted with what tine he was arriving and sorted me out with a spare key and programmed it very quickly and at a reasonable price. Really recommend the company.
Fast, polite, well priced and would definitely use again.
Very happy with the service. Would definitely recommend to others
Very happy and quick replacement key also very friendly service
Swift, polite and trustworthy.
Excellent service
Great Service, came when I needed and achieved what they promised. Efficient & good value.
Excellent and very quick service Carlo arrived promptly and carried out the work very quickly and efficiently Brilliant
Great service
Very quick service was with us within the hour many thanks
Cheers for the review
Fantastic quick efficient help when I needed it. You couldn’t do better than Carlo.
Thanks Ralph
Super quick service
(The Car Key People) - Posted 1 year ago
Cheers Mitch
Excellent service highly professional, courteous, great value thanks
On Monday afternoon my car became immobilised after the transponder broke on the only key I have for my fiat punto. I had called a few places before I found the 'the auto locksmith.co.uk' and rang the free 0800 number and spoke to Mark. He offered me the quickest service and lowest price, which this time, certainly paid off. Mitchell turned up the next morning, very polite and professional, and found all the information I didn't have and had the new key ready, and the car started in just 30 mins. I do like to write good reviews for people, but it's not often I get to do it. Thank you for your help. I highly recommend this service for quality and professionalism at the lowest price I found.
Saved me a heap of time and money. Would recommend
(The Car Key People) - Posted 1 year ago
Quick efficient service would recommend to others
Excellent service.