The Car key People Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Car key People

About The Car key People : The Car Key People offer a fast and affordable service for replacing car keys in and around London. If you have lost your only car key, broken the buttons, or just want a spare, we have a solution for you. We are guaranteed to be cheaper than using the main dealers and our service is completely mobile, meaning we come to you and make the process of replacing lost car keys as simple as can be. Get replacement car keys in a click at http://www.carkeypeople.co.uk/

"Good advice, great service, very clear communication throughout"
Hello Mairi, thank you so much for the review. Glad to have been able to assist with your Vauxhall Zafira lock change and key re program.
"Great service, quick and efficient! Highly recommend and Mitchell was great!!"
"The Car Key People created a new remote control key for my daughter's Fiesta very quickly and effiently. After sales service was just as good, re-programming the key after battery change FOC. Very impressed."
"Excellent service and competitively priced. The locksmith advised me on his time of arrival, and was exactly on time. He had to carry out the key replacement in a meadow. He was very polite and professional. I hope that I don't need their services again, but unhesitatingly recommend them for anyone who needs VW Golf GTi coded keys! Thank you"
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review Paul. Glad we could assist replace your lost VW Golf keys. All the best.
"Thanks great service over within few hours sorted no problems highly recommend this business"
"Sure quick and friendly, will use again no problem"
"Quick response, on site at specified time with a phone call update of arrival. Sorted the locks despite having something snapped off/jammed in the barrel and cut 2 replacement coded keys. Job done!"
"Great service when car keys stolen together with our address. Gave us good advice, then quick and effective service to reprogramme keys. Thanks."
"Booked an appointment at a convenient time. Everything carried out at agreed timeframe by polite and helpful operative. Grateful for efficient service."
"Very good service"
"Great friendly efficient service for key replacement Highly recommended"
Thanks for the review Bernard. Im pleased we could assist in replacing your Honda Civic keys today.
"I'm so glad to have found this service when I lost the only key to my car! Very friendly, efficient and reasonably priced."
Cheers Amy, glad we could help replace your Fiat Punt keys
"Quick efficient service that got us out of a hole. Would certainly recommend."
"Wonderful service. Quick, efficient and completely hassle free. The company completely worked around my schedule and sorted replacement keys in half an hour."
"I have now used you twice recently, And have found you to be professional And reasonably priced“ what more can you asked for .....!!"
"Excellent service. Very prompt and reliable. Would definitely recommend them and use them again."
"Professional service for duplicate car key. I have never needed a replacement key but the price quoted was much cheaper than other comparable companies. Kept informed during the day of expected arrival time. Mitchell was very professional and polite. Would recommend this company."
"Really great to deal with, came around on time and very professional and polite. Would recommend to anyone."
Thanks for the kind words Vijay, most appreciated!
"A fast speedy response and excellent service, highly recommend for peace of mind."
"Excellent service. Clear info and easy, prompt book. The job was done quickly and exactly as promised."
The Car key People is rated 4.99 based on 160 reviews