The Car key People Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Car key People
Read The Car key People  Reviews

About The Car key People :

The Car Key People offer a fast and affordable service for replacing car keys in and around London. If you have lost your only car key, broken the buttons, or just want a spare, we have a solution for you. We are guaranteed to be cheaper than using the main dealers and our service is completely mobile, meaning we come to you and make the process of replacing lost car keys as simple as can be. Get replacement car keys in a click at http://www.carkeypeople.co.uk/

If you want a new key done you only need The Car Key Company number ,turned up when they said they would and went over and above to sort my key out Brian McDonnell
Cheers Brain thanks for the kind words
Mitchell came and he has sorted out our problem with our car key and we are extremely grateful to him and so would surely recommend him for anyone who has a need for someone to help them with their car key in the future
Thanks for the review
Called before arriving with an eta. Very courteous and quick service would highly recommend Thank you for your time
Hey Lara Thanks for the review
Fantastic service. I locked my keys in the boot of my So I called the car key people who were out to me within the hour. Excellent job thank you
Thanks for our review Sam
Fantastic service. Very quick to attend very professional and at a great price would highly recommend the car key people
Lovely review cheers jerry
Absolutely amazing service. Turned a very stressful day into a much better one. Was easy to contact. Made appointment the same day and came to me. The whole job was done and sorted in ten minutes. Certainly recommend.
Hey Leah thanks for the glowing review, best regards
I’m so glad I’ve now got a new key for my car. I was going through a nightmare. Mitchell came first thing in the morning and fixed it all under 10 minutes! Thank you!!
Thank you for taking the time out of your day to leave us a review
Swift efficient polite service
Cheers for the review
Fantastic service, Mitchell was very professional and extremely polite would highly recommend
Thanks for the review Donna
Great service, really efficient and helpful, came within an hour and friendly too.
Thanks Cathy
Fantastic service! Day after initial phone call, short time slot to do the job at my house, friendly and very efficient. Thank you!
Cheers Sarah
Mitchell was a great help and managed to get my spare keys sorted within 20 minutes. Definitely would recommend this services
Hey Pavan thank you for leaving us a review
Great service from the first phone call to the key getting cut and programmed. Can’t praise them enough especially Mitchell who came and did the work. A+
That's very kind of you to say, cheers Chris
Excellent proficient service from the initial call to when the auto locksmith arrived. Great communication throughout. I was very pleased!
Thank you Fiona, your review means the world to us
Fantastic and prompt service I would highly recommend! Brilliant!
Amazing service, polite pleasant informative and quick to get me if a a jam. Would highly recommend.
Thanks for taking the time to review us Kate
Good replacement of vw key
Cheers Han
Prompt and professional service. Saved our lives. Thank you.
Appreciate the review
Excellent service. On time, fast and friendly.
Arrived on time, polite and efficient, Mitchell is a recommended technician!
The Car key People is rated 4.98 based on 358 reviews