The Canvas Art Shop Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend The Canvas Art Shop

About The Canvas Art Shop: We deliver high quality Affordable canvas prints and beautiful canvas wall art at the cheapest prices.

Our large range of stock images means you are sure to find the prints you're looking for.

All of our canvas art prints are shipped by insured courier service for total peace of mind.

sales@the-canvas-art-shop.co.uk

How would you rate The Canvas Art Shop ?

Julie Petty
"Excellent choice, service and delivery was impressive. Canvas was delivered within 2 working days of the order being placed, within a 1 hour timeslot by a named person. It arrived as planned by a friendly courier, was well packed and excellent quality and condition. I can totally recommend your company to anyone. Simply outstanding. Thank you"
Peter Fenwick
"After searching many sites I was delighted to find this ‘Banksy” image . For it to arrive and be on my wall within 2 days was fantastic and I am stoked with how it looks! Many thanks."
Laura Howard
"Lovely canvas delivered exactly when they said it would be. Will definitely use again."
"Lovely canvas well wrapped and delivered on time"
"Quick delivery, Excellent service, Excellent canvas"
"great service, quality for money, picture is a fab statement piece on our wall"
"I bought 2 pages 40 * 50 cm : Scandinavian Landscape Canvas Wall Art Poster Nordic Style Ocean Cactus Palm Tree Print Painting Nature Decoration Pictures At the web: http://camcorners.com/shop/scandinavian-landscape-canvas-wall-art-poster-nordic-style-ocean-cactus-palm-tree-print-painting-nature-decoration-pictures/ Very cheap and free shipping, they are so great. Hope to share to everyone with the best product, like the most"
"The picture was exactly how I expected and looks lovely hanging over the bed in my spare room. However, the delivery service was not so good. I had been emailed a very precise time (between 15.32 and 16.32). When it hadn't arrived by 17.30 I kept checking the tracking which indicated the delivery would be made. Eventually, at 7pm the status was that the picture had been returned to the depot. It was actually delivered 3 days later without any explanation."
"Exceptional print perfectly mounted and delivered promptly ."
"excellent canvas. quality fantastic, well packaged in transport, 5th 1 bought and will be more"
"I’ve been looking everywhere to buy this particular picture as the original one we bought years ago was damaged in a recent house move. The delivery was quick and the picture is perfect . Will not have any hesitation in using this company again"
"Very pleased with service and quality. Thank you."
"Beautiful Canvas. However bit pricey. Tho the delivery charge of 8 or 9 pound was ridiculous an that is why i knocked a star off. Delivery was super quick."
"My experience I would say was excellent"
"Great service and lovely picture."
"The vibrant colours of this picture was just what I needed for our new lounge and it was so useful to have a great choice of sizes. Fabulous!"
"Received my canvas excellent quality and I am absolutely delighted looks amazing."
"Exceeded expectations, very happy! Thank you 🙂"
"Excellent Quality, nice quick delivery,all good"
"Very good communication from ordering our canvas to it being delivered, very happy and would highly recommend to anyone. 5star service thank you very much :)"
The Canvas Art Shop is rated 4.81 based on 536 reviews