The Canvas Art Shop Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend The Canvas Art Shop

About The Canvas Art Shop: We deliver high quality Affordable canvas prints and beautiful canvas wall art at the cheapest prices.

Our large range of stock images means you are sure to find the prints you're looking for.

All of our canvas art prints are shipped by insured courier service for total peace of mind.

sales@the-canvas-art-shop.co.uk

How would you rate The Canvas Art Shop?

Nina Rodgers
Nina Rodgers
Verified Buyer
"Communication of delivery was excellent. The canvas's were packed carefully and the quality of them is phenomenal. They look better on the wall than displayed on the website."
Nicole Grant
Nicole Grant
Verified Buyer
"I was so impressed with how quickly the canvas arrived . It looks amazing in my living room and I highly recommend the Canvas Art shop."
Stephen Lockley
Stephen Lockley
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service with good communication. The canvases arrived quickly. We are very pleased with the results."
Peter Warton
Verified Buyer
"Good quick service at reasonable prices."
Jenny Screen
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service very quick delivery. Lovely canvas very good quality. So pleased I will be ordering again. Thanks. Jenny from Cheshire."
Jane White
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service, and love both canvas prints I purchesed"
Joshua Stedford
Verified Buyer
"The canvases were clearly made to order and looked fantastic. Arrived within about 4 to 5 days, just as advertised. I'd recommend this product site. An expensive but worthwhile investment."
Marilyn Balmer
Verified Buyer
"Delighted with our new canvas - it’s exactly the same colours that it looked on your website. It was a very good price and excellent service"
Gordon Hunter
Verified Buyer
"A very good company and the picture was well wrapped and protected on delivery and came on the day stated. Thank you Gordon Hunter"
David Taylor
Verified Buyer
"Excellent product,just what I wanted"
Audrey Jeffrey
Verified Buyer
"Prices good .Service very quick & delivery gup very pleasant"
Lisa Kureczko
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service - will buy from again. I ordered three canvases which arrived quickly - within three days - and well packaged. I received regular updates prior to delivery with a reliable expected time of delivery. Overall a smooth, professional online retail experience."
Mark Swales
Verified Buyer
"The order was despatched within a couple of days and delivered at the time advised. First rate."
"Excellent range and super speedy delivery - love my 5 panel art. Thank you."
Debbie Dawson
Verified Buyer
"Ordered my canvas on the very easy to use website which shows prints very clearly and gives you a great idea on how it would look at home. Ordered and received promptly with very good delivery information packaged very well and canvas beautiful, thanks."
Debra Carter
Verified Buyer
"After spending some time looking for the ideal canvases, we found what we were looking for on the Canvas Art Shop. They kept us informed at every stage of our order and delivered exactly when they said they would. The canvases were of a high quality and expertly put together. We were very happy with our purchases and intend to buy more from them in the immediate future."
Yvonne Strachan
Verified Buyer
"The canvas looked exactly the same as advertised on the site. Have now bought 4 canvases and been extremely happy with the product the speed of delivery."
Reg Phillips
Verified Buyer
"Delivered the canvases I chose promptly & the prints were acceptable"
STUART ELSTUB
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a canvas on the Sunday. Three e.mails and two text messages within a few days to give me info on my order. I fitted the picture on my wall Thursday mid morning. Can't get much better service than that. Oh! and the canvas is O.K. as well."
Geoff Hodge
Verified Buyer
"An excellent range of pictures to choose from. The product was of top rate quality and we are delighted with it. Visitors who have seen it have also been impressed. Delivery was extremely quick. I am about to order another!"
"Can't fault the service from this company. Order placed on Sunday, was on my wall on Thursday mid morning! Several e-mails and text messages confirmed everything and kept me informed as to the status of my order. Brilliant."
John Mather
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the prints and quick service"
Tracey Llewellyn
Verified Buyer
"Lovely picture , nice and light for a new build wall! Will definitely be getting another."
The Canvas Art Shop is rated 4.76 based on 520 reviews