The Canvas Art Shop Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend The Canvas Art Shop

About The Canvas Art Shop: We deliver high quality Affordable canvas prints and beautiful canvas wall art at the cheapest prices.

Our large range of stock images means you are sure to find the prints you're looking for.

All of our canvas art prints are shipped by insured courier service for total peace of mind.

sales@the-canvas-art-shop.co.uk

How would you rate The Canvas Art Shop?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Nina Rodgers
Nina Rodgers
Verified Buyer
"Communication of delivery was excellent. The canvas's were packed carefully and the quality of them is phenomenal. They look better on the wall than displayed on the website."
Nicole Grant
Nicole Grant
Verified Buyer
"I was so impressed with how quickly the canvas arrived . It looks amazing in my living room and I highly recommend the Canvas Art shop."
Stephen Lockley
Stephen Lockley
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service with good communication. The canvases arrived quickly. We are very pleased with the results."
Debra Carter
Verified Buyer
"After spending some time looking for the ideal canvases, we found what we were looking for on the Canvas Art Shop. They kept us informed at every stage of our order and delivered exactly when they said they would. The canvases were of a high quality and expertly put together. We were very happy with our purchases and intend to buy more from them in the immediate future."
Yvonne Strachan
Verified Buyer
"The canvas looked exactly the same as advertised on the site. Have now bought 4 canvases and been extremely happy with the product the speed of delivery."
Reg Phillips
Verified Buyer
"Delivered the canvases I chose promptly & the prints were acceptable"
STUART ELSTUB
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a canvas on the Sunday. Three e.mails and two text messages within a few days to give me info on my order. I fitted the picture on my wall Thursday mid morning. Can't get much better service than that. Oh! and the canvas is O.K. as well."
Geoff Hodge
Verified Buyer
"An excellent range of pictures to choose from. The product was of top rate quality and we are delighted with it. Visitors who have seen it have also been impressed. Delivery was extremely quick. I am about to order another!"
"Can't fault the service from this company. Order placed on Sunday, was on my wall on Thursday mid morning! Several e-mails and text messages confirmed everything and kept me informed as to the status of my order. Brilliant."
John Mather
Verified Buyer
"Very happy with the prints and quick service"
Tracey Llewellyn
Verified Buyer
"Lovely picture , nice and light for a new build wall! Will definitely be getting another."
David Fiddes
"Quality pictures"
Rhonda Gannon
Verified Buyer
"Great product exact colours I wanted and fast service"
Katrina Mousley
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful canvas and very good quality, a plastic and strong feel to it which means it should last. I was out when they first tried to deliver and they quickly reorganised delivery."
Vanessa Howard
Verified Buyer
"Lovly canvas prints , always look like the Webb site and prompt service"
Marie Pearson
Verified Buyer
"quick delivery, picture exactly how described, very pleased with quality."
"Bought "Yellow trumpet fields on B/W' 26"x40". Delivered as promised. Colours and definition were excellent. A worthy addition to my new annex. Wouldn't hesitate purchasing another canvas should the need arise."
Sarah Reid
Verified Buyer
"Overall pleased with the service. I received my canvas within a week of ordering and it was straightforward to arrange to collect item from a local depot. The item was also well packaged"
Leonard JAMES
Verified Buyer
"The picture was extremely well created ,The scene of the waterfall was very clear . Overal;l my wife was completely satisfied with the painting"
"The items was received quickly after we made the order - thank you"
Chris Curtis
Verified Buyer
"We have now purchased 5 cavas's from this company,all are good quality prints"
Mrs C Tubbs
Verified Buyer
"I was so pleased and delighted with the collage canvas, but one of the photo's wasn't in the correct place, and so that was disappointing, as the photo only showed half of the photo I wanted to see. So for that reason, I haven't given you 5/5 stars. Of course, that may have been my fault although I thought I checked it before I sent it. If so, my apologies and it would be 5/5 stars. Catherine"
Elisa Mcevoy