The Canvas Art Shop Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Canvas Art Shop
Read The Canvas Art Shop Reviews

About The Canvas Art Shop:

We deliver high quality Affordable canvas prints and beautiful canvas wall art at the cheapest prices.

Our large range of stock images means you are sure to find the prints you're looking for.

All of our canvas art prints are shipped by insured courier service for total peace of mind.

sales@the-canvas-art-shop.co.uk

Peter Greenough
The Canvas Art Shop 5 star review on 6th September 2018
Julie Petty
Spot on. 👍
I've brought twice from here. It came very quickly, wrapped very well and the canvas was very well made. Very good
Delighted with the product. Arrived on time and just what I was looking for
Does what it says on the tin, came quickly, a gorgeous piece of artwork that makes the room look fabolous
This third order was as great quality as the other two which I have purchased over several years. However on this last order I had cause to contact customer services over a delivery that didn't arrive as indicated by the courier service. All I can say is truly excellent service. The Canvas Art Shop sorted the problem immediately and even followed up with a phone call on what is a relative inexpensive order. When the majority of companies are still blaming the pandemic for abysmal service The Canvas Art Shop are excelling. Keep up the truly fantastic service.
Good service, fast delivery, thoroughly enjoyable pieces.
I had to give one star to leave this review but they don't deserve that. Order placed 6.3.21. Confirmation of processing received. No goods received. I've emailed 3 times. No response. Called 9 times. Either engaged or they don't pick up. Customer service non-existent! Not happy is an understatement.
Great art delivered in good time!
I ordered the largest canvas "Cubism" to fill a large wall up the stairs. Had previously ordered a large canvas a few years back to go in a conservatory and was very impressed. It arrived within 4 days and looks amazing. The colours are striking and the quality excellent. Have ordered an other canvas for another part of the house!! Would highly recommend.
Received very quickly after ordering, very well package, colours as per the Internet. Absolutely delighted. If I can't go on holiday I have brought the sea and sand to me!!!
The Canvas Art Shop 5 star review on 8th March 2021
Excellent service and quality product
The Canvas Art Shop 5 star review on 26th February 2021
I ordered a Panoramic canvas and the quality was poor. Emailed requesting a refund, first one didn't go through as their inbox was full and second had no reply. Not impressed.
Product arrived on time & was of excellent quality.
Came quickly. Well packaged. Very pleased just what we wanted.
Fantastic service and quick delivery Very pleased and would highly recommend the Canvas Art Shop
I ordered two large canvases, they are absolutely fantastic...and were hanging in my lounge less than 48 hours after I ordered them. Outstanding service. Would highly recommend.
An excellent art company with not just a choice but a option for everyone in all sizes. From ordering to receiving our large canvas took less than 48 hours which is very impressive, and the canvas was very well packaged. Highly recommended to any one who likes good art and good service at a fair price.
The quality of my purchases are shocking. Blurred images on canvas, nothing like the online pictures. The colours are totally different. Canvas wrinkly and not stretched properly. I’ve emailed but had no response. Poor communication. Contact number is an 0844 number which cost 40p per minute !!!
Very happy with my Brooklyn Bridge canvas which looks exactly like the photos on the site and arrived on time.
The Canvas Art Shop 5 star review on 13th January 2021
I have bought from The Canvas Art Shop on a few occasions. Great quality. Brilliant. Would buy time and time again. Looks fabulous on the walls. Delivery a little expensive, but would recommend.
The Canvas Art Shop is rated 4.80 based on 599 reviews