The Canvas Art Shop Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend The Canvas Art Shop

About The Canvas Art Shop: We deliver high quality Affordable canvas prints and beautiful canvas wall art at the cheapest prices.

Our large range of stock images means you are sure to find the prints you're looking for.

All of our canvas art prints are shipped by insured courier service for total peace of mind.

sales@the-canvas-art-shop.co.uk

Tell us how The Canvas Art Shop made you happy

Peter Greenough
"Easy to order and delivered promptly. Very happy with the canvas, it looks great in the kitchen."
Julie Petty
"Excellent choice, service and delivery was impressive. Canvas was delivered within 2 working days of the order being placed, within a 1 hour timeslot by a named person. It arrived as planned by a friendly courier, was well packed and excellent quality and condition. I can totally recommend your company to anyone. Simply outstanding. Thank you"
Peter Fenwick
"After searching many sites I was delighted to find this ‘Banksy” image . For it to arrive and be on my wall within 2 days was fantastic and I am stoked with how it looks! Many thanks."
"This is the second time I have ordered from this company and I am extremely pleased with my purchase. I made a mistake by ordering 2 and I rang and they sorted out my order without any problem. Definitely would use again and again. Fab quality."
"The canvas arrived promptly, in good condition and the colours are a good match to the online picture. I’ve reduced the star rating for the following reasons:- - the back of the canvas frame was blank - it did not have any fixings for the picture wire. We expected to provide the picture pin/hook for the wall but had to delay hanging the picture while we purchased the fixings and fitted them to the frame. The fixings had 3 screws for each side of the frame, total 6 screws to measure, mark, pre-drill and screw. A definite DIY job (I don’t own a drill and it needed to have a tiny drill bit). I hope this information helps other customers. On a factory production line, the time and cost would be minimal, its simply penny-pinching for the company not to provide it, particularly as the canvas is not cheap. Also, I emailed them as soon as I ordered to ask about the frame fixings but have received no reply. Had they replied, I would have been prepared. - the canvas was delivered in a damaged box and the cardboard was not sturdy. Fortunately the canvas arrived undamaged."
"Brilliant service, fast delivery and excellent quality canvas. Really pleased and will definitely use again."
"Lovely canvas, really good quality and delivered the day after it was ordered. Would not hesitate to recommend and will use again. Thank you"
"I have now purchased two canvases,both are excellent.They are a good quality product and the colours and finish on the picture are perfect.Would recommend to anyone."
"Excellent service. Shop with confidence"
"very happy with our purchase of extra large canvas delivered 1 day after ordering,,,,,however we were very lucky as we didnt realise till delivery driver left that box was badly damaged and taped up,luckily canvas is ok"
"I just received my order and had to leave feedback right away because I was blown away by the quickness of the order & the quality! I LOVE this!!! I will probably order more! I ordered the 30x20 and was concerned that my digital photo might not be sharp enough for the size but it turned out fabulous! Also, pricing is so reasonable, (compared to the "usual" photo printing sites), I was concerned about quality, but it sturdy - and I didn't notice any sagging as others had stated. I am displaying it proudly in my living room!! Here is the link :https://bit.ly/2KsR82Y THANK YOU!"
"Amazing love my canvas"
"Excellent service and products."
"Great Art Work, very happy with my purchases"
"Excellent customer service and products"
"Service and delivery excellent,the canvas I bought very pleased with would definitely buy again."
"Excellent product, delivered promptly"
"would recommend to friends made a mistake when ordering had it rectified with a very helpful Customer Service love the Canvas delivery very quick. would buy again from this Company."
"Excellent quality and very fast delivery"
Hi Kevin

We are glad you are happy with your item, thank you for the positive review.

Kind Regards
Canvas Art Shop
"looks so good, need to put it up on the wall! Order to delivery was so quick too!"
"Lovely canvas well wrapped and delivered on time"
"Quick delivery, Excellent service, Excellent canvas"
The Canvas Art Shop is rated 4.81 based on 554 reviews