The Canvas Art Shop Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend The Canvas Art Shop

About The Canvas Art Shop: We deliver high quality Affordable canvas prints and beautiful canvas wall art at the cheapest prices.

Our large range of stock images means you are sure to find the prints you're looking for.

All of our canvas art prints are shipped by insured courier service for total peace of mind.

sales@the-canvas-art-shop.co.uk

How would you rate The Canvas Art Shop ?

Laura Howard
"Lovely canvas delivered exactly when they said it would be. Will definitely use again."
Nina Rodgers
"Communication of delivery was excellent. The canvas's were packed carefully and the quality of them is phenomenal. They look better on the wall than displayed on the website."
Nicole Grant
"I was so impressed with how quickly the canvas arrived . It looks amazing in my living room and I highly recommend the Canvas Art shop."
"Exceptional print perfectly mounted and delivered promptly ."
"excellent canvas. quality fantastic, well packaged in transport, 5th 1 bought and will be more"
"I’ve been looking everywhere to buy this particular picture as the original one we bought years ago was damaged in a recent house move. The delivery was quick and the picture is perfect . Will not have any hesitation in using this company again"
"Very pleased with service and quality. Thank you."
"Beautiful Canvas. However bit pricey. Tho the delivery charge of 8 or 9 pound was ridiculous an that is why i knocked a star off. Delivery was super quick."
"My experience I would say was excellent"
"Great service and lovely picture."
"The vibrant colours of this picture was just what I needed for our new lounge and it was so useful to have a great choice of sizes. Fabulous!"
"Received my canvas excellent quality and I am absolutely delighted looks amazing."
"Exceeded expectations, very happy! Thank you 🙂"
"Excellent Quality, nice quick delivery,all good"
"Very good communication from ordering our canvas to it being delivered, very happy and would highly recommend to anyone. 5star service thank you very much :)"
"Paintings were of good quality & were safely delivered."
"Picture is fabulous - exactly what I hoped it would be. Bought the white whisper B/W large canvas to go with grey/white living room and it looks fantastic on the wall. Great, quality, excellent service and quick delivery. Would definitely recommend."
"Great artwork....with brilliant customer service and prompt delivery."
"Good quality, good colours, looks great on my wall !"
"Good quick service at reasonable prices."
"Excellent service very quick delivery. Lovely canvas very good quality. So pleased I will be ordering again. Thanks. Jenny from Cheshire."
"Excellent service, and love both canvas prints I purchesed"
The Canvas Art Shop is rated 4.81 based on 529 reviews