The Calais Wine Superstore Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Calais Wine Superstore

About The Calais Wine Superstore: The Calais Wine Superstore is the biggest, dedicated wine warehouse in Calais. We stock a huge range of wine and beer, including many of the UK’s favourite brands, prices start from an incredible £1.29 and customers can save an average of £4 a bottle on UK supermarket prices. We will even pay for your ferry or tunnel crossing to collect your wine!

0033 321 19 00 19

shop@calaiswine.co.uk

Tell us how The Calais Wine Superstore made you happy

customer service
Kevin S
"A very slick operation. Pre-ordered everything and it was waiting on a trolley when we arrived. In and out in 5 minutes with a car full of exceptional value wine and bubbly."
Vicky B
"Always happy to answer any queries or questions and with a quick response time, especially arranging travel. Order always ready and waiting, with a good selection of wines on offer to try."
"The people here are so helpful. The wine range is extensive and prices are unbeatable."
"A disappointing visit as not as good a selection of wines as usually found and low stocks in store."
"Having booked a tunnel crossing through you, I prepared a shopping list on line to ensure I would have a spend of over £250, selecting 7 wines. On arrival, 5 were not available, and I had to construct a new shopping list of less attractive (for me) wines, ensuring I spent over £250. Although this was time consuming and not as I intended, the staff were very helpful in suggesting alternatives, and finding some pre-booked wine in store which could be made available to me. I guess the answer is to pre-book, but this limits the options on the day."
"Derive at the tills was painfully slow. First time it has been this bad, but the staff did not appear to notice."
"The order was not ready and this is not the first time that this has happened"
"een bestelling gedaan maar niets ontvangen"
Hi there,

I am sorry but we do not deliver. You have to collect your order in Calais.
"Apprentice wine advertised was not available ...made trip specially ??"
Dear Matthew,

I am very sorry to hear that you were unhappy with your recent trip. The apprentice has indeed now sold out and is no longer advertised.

Did you pre order this wine? In normal circumstances, wine that is pre ordered is held aside for a customer - please do let me know if this wasn't the case so we can look into this for you.

It is the case that we do sell out of wines, and we do always ensure they are removed from the website as soon as they are no longer available. However, as mentioned, pre ordering is the best way to ensure availability.

I look forward to hearing from you with more information on the situation.

Many thanks
Malina - Calais Wine Superstore.
"funny this you have asked me for a review for my last order and visit with you but when i asked where my free crossing code was for my visit/purchase you said you had no record of it so as such could not give me a free crossing code !! funny aye"
"Ordering online was really easy, and the wine/beer was ready when we arrived and the service was great; the only problem was that the wine itself (or rather the ones that I have sampled to date) is not very good which is rather disappointing"
"Placed my order as a friend was collecting and he asked if he had all orders and was advised he was and when they checked they found an additional order. He paid and left only to find when he got home he did not pick up my order which i was very disappointed about. If named orders are placed with reference for collection surely they should be put all together - now you have lost business as we live in Wales and will not be over to France to collect in time for Christmas. The order was in name of Sue Guy to be collected by Dave Middleditch to be collected on 3 November."
The Calais Wine Superstore is rated 4.90 based on 2,853 reviews