The Calais Wine Superstore Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Calais Wine Superstore

About The Calais Wine Superstore: The Calais Wine Superstore is the biggest, dedicated wine warehouse in Calais. We stock a huge range of wine and beer, including many of the UK’s favourite brands, prices start from an incredible £1.29 and customers can save an average of £4 a bottle on UK supermarket prices. We will even pay for your ferry or tunnel crossing to collect your wine!

0033 321 19 00 19

shop@calaiswine.co.uk

Tell us how The Calais Wine Superstore made you happy

customer service
"We have been using the Calais wine superstore for years and have always been very happy with the service, Ordering and booking the train is quick easy and efficient. Collection and payment straight forward and of course the prices are fantastic. Thanks to all concerned !"
"Easy,why go any where else,great choice,great staff,great price"
"I ordered on line more than the £250 required to obtain free tunnel crossing. It was so easy to chose date and times of crossing and my wine was waiting on a trolley when I arrived at the wine store. Could not have asked for a better experience."
"Very good and well organised. I did find though there were NO German wines in store.. So I then had to go to Pidou for them!"
"Great service, great wine, feel more like a friend than just a customer. Wouldn't go anywhere else. Have been visiting since before some of the staff were born."
"Excellent choice of wines, being able to taste before buying is great way of finding new favourites. Staff in shop helpful & knowledgable & very good natured. Love calling in here!"
"excellent service. All ready & waiting when we got there and very friendly helpful staff"
"Once again excellent service, after many years of buying from you I can only say it will be a sad day if/when Brixit causes your closure."
"As with each purchasing trip,a great range of competitively priced products,fantastic staff and good layout.Together with an easy to reach location and ample parking an efortless shopping experience is achieved.Thankyou"
"We visit every year in August on our way to and from Denmark. Xavier and the staff always look after us. Very efficient team and thanks for the lychee and ginger flavoured wines that we got free with our latest order.. see you again soon! Gary"
"Easy to find, easy to use and help if required from friendly staff. Our order was ready for us and we paid with cash making excellent savings. Many thanks."
"We had pre-ordered our wines and it was all ready for us to load into the car, and pay. Brilliant service!"
"Thoroughly recommended - efficient, helpful, and amazing value products, even without the crazily good free transport offers. Plus you can even take your well-behaved dog in when you choose / taste / collect your wine (and half the staff seem to be dog-lovers too). The only real problem is having enough space in your vehicle (and of course in future the whole question of how the Brexit chaos will affect businesses like this, and UK citizens' ability to travel to Europe easily and return without delay, fuss or expense.)"
"Visited last Thursday. We have been using Calais Wine 3 times a year since they opened and have rarely been disappointed. This visit was made all the more enjoyable because of Holly. We had preordered but with the intention of changing some wines. We drew up a reserve list of some 8 or 9 wines that looked interesting and which we wanted to try. We ran this past Holly and she knew immediately which were “on taste” and 2 or 3 that weren’t. She disappeared and came back with these and opened them. She was knowledgeable about almost all of them which was a great help. She then assisted us with swapping over some of the preordered wines and replacing them with those that we liked from our reserve list. As a consequence we spent an extra £100 but were very pleased that we did! Holly - you are a class act and we hope you are there the next time we visit. Many thanks to you and Calais Wine."
"Fantastic service. Excellent wine. Great prices"
"Such a simple process. Arrived and everything we ordered was ready. May of purchased more after a walk around. Great selection and very much worth s visit. We will be returning. 😁"
"Excellent service very helpful pleasant experience buying wine at very competitive prives"
"My friend and I have been going here for the past good few years. The service we receive is terrific. That's why we keep going back. Hopefully we will continue to go there after Brexit. A little peeved as on the day I was in the store I received an email at home to say I could have had 96 free bottles of wine."
"Mymorder filled and ready. Usual helpful staff. Long may it continue??"
"Fantastic selection of wines from around the world at ‘hard to believe’ prices. I pre ordered this time and everything was waiting for me when I arrived, and the new tasting area is great.Looking forward to planning my next trip."
The Calais Wine Superstore is rated 4.90 based on 2,848 reviews