The Calais Wine Superstore Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Calais Wine Superstore

About The Calais Wine Superstore: The Calais Wine Superstore is the biggest, dedicated wine warehouse in Calais. We stock a huge range of wine and beer, including many of the UK’s favourite brands, prices start from an incredible £1.29 and customers can save an average of £4 a bottle on UK supermarket prices. We will even pay for your ferry or tunnel crossing to collect your wine!

0033 321 19 00 19

shop@calaiswine.co.uk

How would you rate The Calais Wine Superstore?

Vicky B
"Always happy to answer any queries or questions and with a quick response time, especially arranging travel. Order always ready and waiting, with a good selection of wines on offer to try."
Gary S
"The people here are so helpful. The wine range is extensive and prices are unbeatable."
Sebastian J
Sebastian J
Verified Buyer
"Helpful Staff & excellent service"
Felicity T
Verified Buyer
"Ordered goods online and they are ready for collection when you arrive. Then we only need to make our selections of new wines to try - where we just by a couple of each as a taster. Only disappointment was that you no longer have LA RoCHE BRUT and we don't enjoy the sweeter version. Keep the prices competitive and you will be sure that we will remain loyal customers."
"On arrival at the warehouse my order was ready and waiting however, a few items were not on the trolley. This was swiftly corrected in time for a speedy departure."
"Friendly, efficient, brilliant service, great wine and beer choice and good value. Unfortunately, I messed them around by giving them the wrong registration number for our car, when I told them about my mistake they sorted it within a hour. Then we had to delay our travel day for a week due to ill health, again this was sorted straight away. When we arrived we change our mind about some of the wine ordered again this was not a problem and was dealt with effortlessly and with a smile. Thank you to all at The Calais Superstore for a great day out!"
"Getting them to book a crossing through Eurotunnel couldn't be easier, and the fact that they pay for the booking is just amazing. The staff are always very friendly and helpful. Being able to taste the wine before you buy means that you don't make mistakes in choosing what you want. I come over quite often with friends and family - we make a day of it and share a journey and a day out together, often combining with a visit to Cite Europe. Its such a great offer, that you wonder what the catch is? I have been using Calais Wine for 6 or 7 years now regularly. There is no catch? Is it worth it? On my last visit my friend and I saved over £600 on UK prices........ It's worth it!"
"My order was complete and ready on time, despite it being a very busy period. The staff were as friendly and as efficient as ever. Thank you."
"The staff are always very helpful and they have a great selection of affordable wine."
"Ordered on line and ready to pick up when we got there. Simple pleasant process with friendly and helpful staff"
"Very good costumer service, helpful staff, thank you..."
"Great service ,great prices"
"very good people and helpful"
"Wines were very good value and the fact that you can taste them at your leisure is great. We have been regular customers for the last 8 years and do the bulk of our shopping as they pay for the trip, and have everything ready. Thanks again guys!"
"If you like and need wine this is the best place to go. Order was waiting for us when we arrived. Staff were so friendly and helpful we bought more. Free tasting room is just great. Coffee was good too :), planning another trip later in year. The free eurotunnel was the icing on the cake. Superb!"
"Excellent value with great service and friendly and helpful staff."
"Love this place. Helpful and knowledgeable team who really are great. Good selection of wines too"
"I could write loads but instead I'll just say everything is perfect, booking, value, cleanliness, customer service, knowledge, wine selection, tasting room, free coffee, great deals and location. The best company I have ever used bar none and I can usually moan about something, just go there, you will not be disappointed honestly !!"
Alan.G.Bagley@Btinternet.Com B
Verified Buyer
"The Calais Wine Superstore are really a superstore with super sales guys and girls. They provide a super service right from the time you pre order to having the trolley laden with your selected wines and beers. They are competitively priced and with the added benefit of a free crossing depending on your purchases. We have time to visit a café or restaurant locally before heading home."
Christos F
Verified Buyer
"Very nice deal For wine plus very easy to deal with them and very helpful"
"Been using The Calais Wine Superstore since just after it opened, it's always been easy to deal with, easy to get to from the ferry or tunnel and great value."
Christopher C
Verified Buyer
"Brilliant idea! We placed our order for pick up and there it was waiting ofr us when we arrived and our eurotunnel ticket paid for to boot! Wonderful shall definitely shop there again - thank you to the staff who took great care of us from initial questions on the phone to collection."
"Excellent service and help with rearranging tunnel crossing times."
The Calais Wine Superstore is rated 4.90 based on 2,225 reviews