The Calais Wine Superstore Reviews

1,344 Reviews

The Calais Wine Superstore is the biggest, dedicated wine warehouse in Calais. We stock a huge range of wine and beer, including many of the UK’s favourite brands, prices start from an incredible £1.29 and customers can save an average of £4 a bottle on UK supermarket prices. We will even pay for your ferry or tunnel crossing to collect your wine!

0033 321 19 00 19

shop@calaiswine.co.uk

Michael W
Michael W
Verified Buyer

Ordering online and organising Eurotunnel ticket was a breeze. On arrival order was ready and waiting. We were asked would we like to look around the store and if there were any wines we would like to try, please help yourselves in the tasting room. All the staff were pleasant and helpful. I would recommend anyone to give them a try the wines are a bargain catering for all pockets.
Paul R
Paul R
Verified Buyer

Excellent service as usual - despite the internet playing up CWS managed to process all three of our orders (roughly three pallets) and all stacked ready as we arrived to collect. I've introduced two friends who followed me down in their cars and they are a chuffed as me with the service - Paul/Cheshire
Helen B
Verified Buyer

Great choice of wines, excellent prices and the ability to try before you buy!
Chris
Verified Buyer

Prompt order confirmation and assistance with free Eurotunnel booking.
Matthew
Verified Buyer

Calais wine superstore is a fantastic idea, I ordered online (travel was paid for) - which is an absolutely fantastic idea if you spend certain amount. Arrived on the day and alcohol was on the trolley ready and waiting. I paid for it and it was loaded into my car within 5 minutes. Staff were very friendly and helpful too. Will be returning to use this brilliant service again, 100%
Martin
Verified Buyer

The choice and prices are excellent, and the staff go out of their way to help make your visit the culmination of a pleasant day out. They will even book lunch for you as well!
CHRISTINE
Verified Buyer

Very happy with the varieties of wines and good service.
Gillian
Verified Buyer

We used the free crossing offer - it is very easy to do, no hassles, prompt email responses from you. Always friendly and helpful in store. Highly recommended!!
Richard
Verified Buyer

Service was good & staff very helpful. Haven't been in along time BUT would recommend to anyone. Nice wine tasting area. Easy to shop around, nice offer of a hot drink which again is great customer service. No pressure on selling, quick @ easy from shop to back of the car
Ray M
Verified Buyer

Pre ordered the night before. Wines were waiting for me on arrival. 15 mins and we were off. Fast friendly service, with excellent wines at way less than half english prices.
Have visited this store 4 times in last 6 months, always excellent service.
Terry

Great prices Lovely Staff, Very good wine and nice to have tasting
Brian
Verified Buyer

The Calais Wine superstore was very easy to use and the staff were extremely helpful and friendly. Will definitely be going back again!
Alistair
Verified Buyer

Quick, efficient, helpful, free euro tunnel crossing, free case of wine, what more can you ask for.
Andy
Verified Buyer

All round excellent service, we had taken advantage of your free Eurotunnel tickets, which were arranged very promptly. On the day of our trip, everything we had ordered was on a trolley waiting for us. All we had to do was pay for it and pop it in the car.
Of course most importantly all the wine we have tried has been excellent. We will definitely come again.
Adrian
Verified Buyer

Always welcome. Excellent attention from staff. Wide range of products at great value prices. Not to be missed. Adrian Williams - The English Shuffleboard Company
Nick
Verified Buyer

Excellent on line ordering system. Simple easy just click pay on collection and off you go. No fuss no delay. Brilliamt
Ian
Verified Buyer

Picking up wine couldn't be easier
Friendly staff great service
Barry
Verified Buyer

Our order is always ready to collect when we arrive. Good,efficient service from helpful staff.
Paul
Verified Buyer

We order our wine online, it's ready to collect when we arrive, the staff are friendly and the service is great
Geoffrey
Verified Buyer

Very helpful and knowledgeable staff. Prices for wine are really good - you most certainly save coming over for the day. Amazing choice of wine, from many parts of the world.
I very much like the pre-ordering, and the ability to change it on the day. By pre-ordering, I know the wines will be there.
Jean
Verified Buyer

We pr-orderd our chosen wine and everything was already loaded onto a trolley when we arrived. I also had a list of 'wines to try' and we added to our order, ably helped by the knowledgeable and friendly staff.
I would definitely recommend Calais Wine Superstore and we'll be back for another money-saving trip in the autumn!
Robert
Verified Buyer

The store provides good wine at sensible prices. The service is friendly and atmosphere conducive to a shopping experience and relationship that has continued between us for several years and we hope will continue.
Joff
Verified Reviewer

Made my first trip in December and returned again in February. On both occasions, had a fantastic time, the wines were excellent as were the prices. Will be back again later in the year
The Calais Wine Superstore is rated 4.90 based on 1,344 reviews