The Calais Wine Superstore Reviews

1,284 Reviews

The Calais Wine Superstore is the biggest, dedicated wine warehouse in Calais. We stock a huge range of wine and beer, including many of the UK’s favourite brands, prices start from an incredible £1.29 and customers can save an average of £4 a bottle on UK supermarket prices. We will even pay for your ferry or tunnel crossing to collect your wine!

0033 321 19 00 19

shop@calaiswine.co.uk

Michael W
Michael W
Verified Buyer

Ordering online and organising Eurotunnel ticket was a breeze. On arrival order was ready and waiting. We were asked would we like to look around the store and if there were any wines we would like to try, please help yourselves in the tasting room. All the staff were pleasant and helpful. I would recommend anyone to give them a try the wines are a bargain catering for all pockets.
Paul R
Paul R
Verified Buyer

Excellent service as usual - despite the internet playing up CWS managed to process all three of our orders (roughly three pallets) and all stacked ready as we arrived to collect. I've introduced two friends who followed me down in their cars and they are a chuffed as me with the service - Paul/Cheshire
Helen B
Verified Buyer

Great choice of wines, excellent prices and the ability to try before you buy!
Arthur B
Verified Buyer

great service and even better prices plus the free ferry crossing come on brilliant will do this again.
Paul D
Verified Buyer

The staff are always helpful, the quality of the wine is superb and the prices are fabulous. What more could you want? My wife and I do a regular trip and very often we can be back at home with the wine all stored away, within four and a half hours when using Eurotunnel. It's about the same as two trips to Asda and the savings are well worth it. Thank you Calais Wine.
Verified Buyer

The ordering process and service are first class. Friendly and very efficient staff. A pleasure to shop
Philip W
Verified Buyer

The best and sensible firm to deal with, nothing is to much trouble.
Mike W
Verified Buyer

Good wine choice at good prices, wine was ready on the trolley when we arrived.
Overall a great service. Only thing I would improve is the ordering on-line which is a bit cumbersome at times
Ivan I

Very happy
Terrance S
Verified Buyer

the offers on world class wine is fantastic .Marlborough wine at £3.00 per bottle is just amazing...
Colin W

Fantastic wines
Fantastic choice
Fantastic Staff
Michael G
Verified Buyer

A very pleasant experience. The staff were excellent being extremely helpful and it goes without saying that the value was exceptional.
Many thanks.
Michael Gaillard
Keith S
Verified Buyer

They have a very good choice, staff are lovely and very helpful. Prices are good and orders can be placed beforehand to collect easily. Offers to pay for travel to Calais Wine are also excellent which we use usually twice a year.
Verified Buyer

Free trip. Able to sample wine before purchase. Helpful staff. Great prices.
Verified Buyer

We've been to the Calais Wine superstore three times now and the service has been exemplary on each occasion. The prices are great, especially when you can try any wine you wish to buy beforehand, and all are at a huge saving on UK prices. As well as the free cross channel ticket offer, there are often special offers on the wines which can reduce the comparative price to a third of that in the UK. I highly recommend the store and it's staff.
Lawrence G
Verified Buyer

Use the store at lease twice a year for the last 10yrs which tells you how much I think of their service.
Anthony H
Verified Buyer

I have now visited the store five times and every trip has been totally simple and extremely economic especially with free travel on Eurotunnel.
The quality and prices of the wines available is fantastic and I see me making many more visits in the future.
Michael G
Verified Buyer

They had my order ready and waited while I added to the order, then helped me out to my car and even offered to help me load up, and when I asked if I could have a cup of tea, so they made one for me, the best I've had in France. Will be using them again. The prices and range is amazing.
Robin O
Verified Buyer

They have a very friendly and helpful staff. Their wines are very good value.
Verified Buyer

Always have an order ready and waiting plus excellent choices of wines and beers
Colin B
Verified Buyer

Great location with superb service and wonderful value wines. Unbeatable
John D
Verified Reviewer

Service was excellent and order ready when requested. Staff very helpful. Very good value for money. Would recommend to all my friends.
Lino M