The Calais Wine Superstore Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Calais Wine Superstore

About The Calais Wine Superstore: The Calais Wine Superstore is the biggest, dedicated wine warehouse in Calais. We stock a huge range of wine and beer, including many of the UK’s favourite brands, prices start from an incredible £1.29 and customers can save an average of £4 a bottle on UK supermarket prices. We will even pay for your ferry or tunnel crossing to collect your wine!

How would you rate The Calais Wine Superstore?

Michael W
Michael W
Verified Buyer

Ordering online and organising Eurotunnel ticket was a breeze. On arrival order was ready and waiting. We were asked would we like to look around the store and if there were any wines we would like to try, please help yourselves in the tasting room. All the staff were pleasant and helpful. I would recommend anyone to give them a try the wines are a bargain catering for all pockets.
Paul R
Paul R
Verified Buyer

Excellent service as usual - despite the internet playing up CWS managed to process all three of our orders (roughly three pallets) and all stacked ready as we arrived to collect. I've introduced two friends who followed me down in their cars and they are a chuffed as me with the service - Paul/Cheshire
Helen B
Verified Buyer

Great choice of wines, excellent prices and the ability to try before you buy!
Amir, W
Unverified Reviewer

It feels like a dream place. Taste any wine you want before committing to purchase (providing they're not low in stock) absolutely happy and will go back and nightly recommend them. The staff are also super helpful and very friendly, wont name any individual as they are all amazingly helpful...
Roy A
Unverified Reviewer

Five star staff five star wines always look forward going back.
Verified Buyer

We were able to place our order on line and when we arrived at the store it was ready for us to pick up,saving us valuable time which we were able to spend sightseeing.
Verified Buyer

have shopped at Calais wine store since they opened have always had good service and find it so convenient to order on line have it already to pick up add extras if I want to with very helpful staff to assist plus always some freebies to had
Mourad F
Verified Buyer

I visit this emporium quite regularly on the way back to the UK. The service is good - one can make the list of purchases on line and they are ready to pick up on the way to the ferry.
Good value, useful tastings, helpful staff.
Leonard S
Verified Buyer

The champagne and Rioja were good value but, as first time customers, we did not take cash and paid by credit card (as we generally do with all our shopping). Unfortunately paying by card meant we had to pay at the €uro price which, from memory, suffered from an uncompetitive exchange rate of 1.20, meaning we bought less than would otherwise have been the case. Still fair prices but not as good as expected.
Roderick D
Verified Buyer

My first visit. Pleasantly surprised by your staff in general and the person who dealt with my order. The order made by Internet was waiting for me when I arrived and with the addition of several extra cases, I had to pay with both Pounds and Euros. This posed no problem.

However, since my order was nearly at 300, a fact not apparent due to the mix of currencies, I would have appreciated notice of this fact by your staff, thus enabling me to take another case and qualify for the discount
Verified Buyer

Excellent service as always. The staff can always be relied upon to be friendly and efficient. We will be visiting again soon
Paul S
Verified Buyer

Our order was ready for us on arrival. The staff were friendly, helpful and informative. The prices were good and we got a free crossing too!
Roger F
Verified Buyer

Excellent service - Craig was immensely helpful and practical - and smiles all round. Thank you.
Regards
Roger Fielding
Derek L
Verified Buyer

Great selection, clean and very good tasting room.
Staff very helpful and knowledgeable
John I
Verified Buyer

Always great choice and great service from friendly people
Chris H
Verified Buyer

I usually place an advance order for collection of a specific day. The order is always ready when I get there. We usually add to or adjust the original selection as a result of a few tastings and this is never a problem.

Staff are always welcoming and friendly and ready with advice if needed.
The tasting room is well set up and very convenient.
Kate
Unverified Reviewer

Great selection, astonishing prices, happy happy!
James C
Verified Buyer

A large selection of wine and beer at reasonable prices.
Nicola S
Verified Buyer

We pre-ordered and it was ready to collect. We also bought other items. The knowledge and service of the staff was great. Used the Wine Superstore a few times now. Good quality wines and speedy service.
Verified Buyer

As always you aim to please and we have yet again left being a very satisfied customer. Great customer service and value for money.
Anthony S

Excellent value and service
Lyn J
Verified Buyer

As always we find The Calais Wine Superstore very efficient, knowledgeable. We have been going for many years and find the range of wines to be first class at great prices.

Staff are so helpful and that shows in the distance many people travel from England to buy their wine.
Louise K
Verified Buyer

The service is fantastic, booking a crossing via tunnel with a pre-order could not be easier, when we arrived they had the order ready on a trolley and checkout was very simple and quick.
They are a fantastic team and the wine selection is vast, they stock a favourite Pinot of mine and I will always travel over to get the great deals they offer.
I highly recommend using Calais wine and I will use them again.
The Calais Wine Superstore is rated 4.90 based on 1,567 reviews