The Calais Wine Superstore Reviews

1,420 Reviews
Ad You May Also Consider ? Adverts from our client network

The Calais Wine Superstore is the biggest, dedicated wine warehouse in Calais. We stock a huge range of wine and beer, including many of the UK’s favourite brands, prices start from an incredible £1.29 and customers can save an average of £4 a bottle on UK supermarket prices. We will even pay for your ferry or tunnel crossing to collect your wine!

0033 321 19 00 19

shop@calaiswine.co.uk

How would you rate The Calais Wine Superstore?

Michael W
Michael W
Verified Buyer

Ordering online and organising Eurotunnel ticket was a breeze. On arrival order was ready and waiting. We were asked would we like to look around the store and if there were any wines we would like to try, please help yourselves in the tasting room. All the staff were pleasant and helpful. I would recommend anyone to give them a try the wines are a bargain catering for all pockets.
Paul R
Paul R
Verified Buyer

Excellent service as usual - despite the internet playing up CWS managed to process all three of our orders (roughly three pallets) and all stacked ready as we arrived to collect. I've introduced two friends who followed me down in their cars and they are a chuffed as me with the service - Paul/Cheshire
Helen B
Verified Buyer

Great choice of wines, excellent prices and the ability to try before you buy!
Verified Buyer

We visited Calais Wine Superstore on Monday 24 April, and were very happy with our purchases. We usually buy our wine there when we visit France for the weekend about twice a year. Staff are very always very helpful, and wine is good. Free crossing is a bonus also.
Brian E
Verified Buyer

A happy workforce who have good knowledge of their vast selection of wines.
Stephen V
Verified Buyer

Very competent, friendly staff. Able to taste before buying and at a good price
Rob H
Verified Buyer

Great service, helpful staff, great wines, unbelievable multi buy prices, and free tunnel - cannot be beaten. We've been clients for a few years now, Essex to Calais and home again in 6 to 7 hours if the Dartford crossing okay. Why go anywhere else - just to pay more and have to pay your own fare? Fantastic every time.
Verified Buyer

Usual efficient service. Wouldn't go anywhere else.
Norman J
Verified Buyer

All very simple, economic and reliable. The staff are very obliging and knowledgible. The Channel crossing is also painless. The stock is first class. I know I sound just like the grandfather of all the staff but I am just proud they are working for a British Company
Linda W
Verified Buyer

We love this place ! We have been coming for quite a few years and they are always very helpful and accommodating. Apart from the fact we save a great deal financially we get to find great new wines
Patricia A
Verified Buyer

As usual we were able to book a free crossing on P&O ship. When we arrived at Calais Wine our order was ready and waiting. No problems at all. Even the weather was beautiful!
Verified Buyer

From placing the order to getting the booking confirmation was just 45 mins, fantastic service!

All of the order was available and ready for our collection.

We keep coming back for the ease, the price and the service.
Gill E
Verified Buyer

The whole process is so efficient and all the staff are exceptionally long suffering with me messing about with orders and train bookings. Always a warm welcome when we get there and someone on hand to help and advise. Makes coming over to France a delight (well obviously getting loads of wine at such amazing prices beats the welcome). Thanks team and hopefully see you in November
Verified Buyer

Highly recommend going to the calais wine store, if only to sample the wines in the taster room. The whole experience of pre booking the euro tunnel was easy, having always arranged my own crossing previously. Would definitely book with them again, once I've got through all my booze.
Robert H
Verified Buyer

The pre-order system is so simple and makes choosing the purchases much easier. Add to that the channel crossing being A) booked & B) paid for how great is that?
The team in store are always so helpful, even offering to help load the car.
Valerie W
Verified Buyer

It is so easy to order online at home, have the Calais Wine Superstore book travel and drop in to pick it all up. We always have a browse in store too - and add extras! The staff are friendly and knowledgeable.
Susan D
Verified Buyer

The staff are friendly, efficient and helpful.
Our order was completely ready for us to collect as arranged and staff helped us load it into the car which was very much appreciated.
We have been shopping with you for several years now and love your wines!
We enjoy seeing what is on offer each time we book.
Thank you.
Verified Buyer

With a free Eurotunnel crossing, a super choice of wines, an excellent tasting service, and very good prices - what's not to like ?
Jo C
Verified Buyer

I pre-ordered my wine this time and it was all ready for collection/payment. Also,
I received my voucher code for a free crossing within a week of my trip to Calais
Wine Superstore.
Verified Buyer

Good choice of wines at bargain prices and you can try before you buy
Paul D
Verified Buyer

These guys are superstars. Free 3 day break ferry ticket, extra 6 bottles from voucher issued last time and good wine at great prices. What's not to like?
Paul F
Verified Buyer

Put my order in on line, my order was there waiting for me when I got there excellent service, great choice and prices
Gordon C
Verified Buyer

Good staff good prices on wine beer not so good value.
The Calais Wine Superstore is rated 4.90 based on 1,420 reviews