The Calais Wine Superstore Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Calais Wine Superstore

About The Calais Wine Superstore: The Calais Wine Superstore is the biggest, dedicated wine warehouse in Calais. We stock a huge range of wine and beer, including many of the UK’s favourite brands, prices start from an incredible £1.29 and customers can save an average of £4 a bottle on UK supermarket prices. We will even pay for your ferry or tunnel crossing to collect your wine!

0033 321 19 00 19

shop@calaiswine.co.uk

2 - 3 Hours

How would you rate The Calais Wine Superstore ?

Kevin S
"A very slick operation. Pre-ordered everything and it was waiting on a trolley when we arrived. In and out in 5 minutes with a car full of exceptional value wine and bubbly."
Vicky B
"Always happy to answer any queries or questions and with a quick response time, especially arranging travel. Order always ready and waiting, with a good selection of wines on offer to try."
"The people here are so helpful. The wine range is extensive and prices are unbeatable."
"This is our fifth or six time we have used the superstore we always call on our way home from France And find the staff and prices and quality of the wines all 5* And always your pre order is ready to make it a speedy turnaround"
"al staffways pleasent and helpfull staff"
"pre - order was correct and ready, all staff even the new ones were very helpful and cheerful - free trip booked efficiently - lots of wines for tasting overall a good experience"
"Fantastic prices and excellent service. Will be going back again."
"Very helpful staff, happy to recommend no matter what your price range,nice to be able to sample wines and prices to suit all purses"
"Very helpful staff and an efficient service."
"Absolutely excellent value with very knowledgeable and helpful staff. Always a pleasure to visit the store."
"The staff are amazing. I love to order in the comfort of my own home and when I arrive at the store my order is picked and waiting for me. So easy"
"Pleasant staff and good choise of wine."
"The staff were great and knew a lot about the wines they sell. It made the choice a lot easier. The fact they pay for the trip is even better."
"We had a free ferry crossing and had pre ordered our wine which was waiting for us when we arrived. Such an easy way to shop. The staff were very helpful. Would highly recommend."
"Excellent choice of wines at good prices with polite and helpful staff. Always a pleasure to visit them."
"A wide range of wines at reasonable prices. Also there is the ability to try the wine before you buy it. Situated in an easy location with friendly and helpfull staff."
"Brilliant wines prices and service. Very highly recommended Sue"
"Been a customer for a long time, its not just the great wines at great prices that keeps me coming back its also the best customer service and wonderful staff."
"I have been using Calais wine superstore for quite a few years now (spending 1000's of pounds), they have a friendly easy to use web site and this is matched with the service you receive in store and the price you pay for quality wine."
"Best wine store in Europe (probably). A fantastic choice at excellent prices and friendly helpful staff."
"The whole business of ordering online and then collecting runs very smoothly. I mainly buy white wine and there always interesting wines to try often made from grapes that I am not familiar with. I am rarely disappointed. The prices are amazing and I am now a regular customer."
"There is always a cheerful greeting from the staff on arrival. They are always ready to help. I made a very quick visit on Friday to collect an order placed a few days previously, and it was ready for me to check out immediately. Full marks to the Calais Wine Superstore."
"Excellent service hassle free and very good informative staff highly recommended"
The Calais Wine Superstore is rated 4.91 based on 2,437 reviews