The Calais Wine Superstore Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Calais Wine Superstore

About The Calais Wine Superstore: The Calais Wine Superstore is the biggest, dedicated wine warehouse in Calais. We stock a huge range of wine and beer, including many of the UK’s favourite brands, prices start from an incredible £1.29 and customers can save an average of £4 a bottle on UK supermarket prices. We will even pay for your ferry or tunnel crossing to collect your wine!

0033 321 19 00 19

malina@thelondonwine.co.uk

How would you rate The Calais Wine Superstore?

Gary S
Gary S
Verified Buyer

The people here are so helpful. The wine range is extensive and prices are unbeatable.
Sebastian J
Sebastian J

Helpful Staff & excellent service
Amir, W
Unverified Reviewer

It feels like a dream place. Taste any wine you want before committing to purchase (providing they're not low in stock) absolutely happy and will go back and nightly recommend them. The staff are also super helpful and very friendly, wont name any individual as they are all amazingly helpful...
Verified Buyer

Always a welcome no matter how busy, advice available if needed, pre-ordering can be added to in store - and love the prices !
Verified Buyer

Excellent range of wines at very good prices with friendly, helpful staff. Always a pleasure to visit.
Michael T
Verified Buyer

our pre-ordered wine is always ready to pick up.
Josephine B
Verified Buyer

The prices are unreal! Great deal on the crossing too. Love the tasting room. Would be nice to buy a box of randoms, so when friends come round we can have a tasting evening and buy anything we liked next time.
Richard B
Verified Buyer

By far the best wine warehouse in Calais with a fantastic selection of wines at prices to suit everyone.
Hanzel G
Verified Buyer

From Paying for my trip to having my drinks ready
Roy B
Verified Buyer

Great wines at great prices, pre-order always available and carefully checked through when you arrive ....wine taken out to the car for you and you can have help loading if you want it
Nigel S
Verified Buyer

The choice of wine. Being able to sample but as we were driving didn't take this offer up. Prices are excellent compared to the UK. As we were there early in the morning it was good to be able to get around the store very easily.
Gerald J
Verified Buyer

Excellent service as always. Have a Very Merry Christmas, see you in the new year.
Verified Buyer

Great selection of wines, champagne and beers
Competitive pricing and exchange rate (for payment in Euros)
Friendly and knowledgeable staff
Ability to taste before you buy a big bonus.
Terrance S
Verified Buyer

great prices, very obliging staff, lots to choose and to taste .
Claudio D
Verified Buyer

I was very happy with the whole experience . A far cry from the old days going over to France which was spit and sawdust when you bought wine from warehouses.
My parents are Italian and drink a fair bit of wine lets say everyday wine at a fair price. Their usual supplier let them down. So I went on line read the reviews took advantage of the offers. I was still a bit sceptical. When I arrived the staff were so helpful and allowed me to try wine and the cheaper variety which I was hoping for as I was buying a large quant and wanted to make sure it was not vinegar for my parents. It was really good and for £2.50 really good value bought 40 boxes my parents are very happy. I did however also buy wine for my self. Went a bit more up market and was very pleased. Very pleased with the whole experience and will recommend to my friends and will of course return.
Graham B
Unverified Reviewer

1) Wonderful free travel offer
2) If you exceed the travel offer requirement amount by £100 then you qualify for a further 6 bottles free.
3) Very friendly, helpful and knowledgeable staff
4) Excellent selection of wines from many countries and regions
5) Wine tasting area
Neil P
Verified Buyer

I have been visiting The Calais Wine Superstore to stock up on wine for 5 years or more. I always pre-book my order so the cases of wine was ready and awaiting collection when I arrive. The store carries a wide selection of wines from all over the world at very attractive prices. It is conveniently located just south of the Calais Ferry Port. The Euro Tunnel terminal at Coquelles is also very close and accessible via good roads. Anyone crossing the channel can easily access it's services. I recommend the Calais Wine Superstore without reservation.
Graham B

Several reasons. :-
1) Wonderful free travel offer , which we have used for many years.
2) If we spend over £100 in excess of the travel offer requirement then we also receive 6 bottles free. This happens for us on most trips to Calais wine superstore.
3) Excellent selection of wines from many countries and regions.
4) Tasting area
5) Very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful staff
Francisco C

Friendly staff
Andy S
Verified Buyer

the staff are always helpful and friendly
Verified Buyer

Always very helpful, happy staff. Try before you buy-excellent. Lots of offers, and the last one (lunch) just made our day trip much more than a 'booze cruise'. The savings on UK prices are still very good.
Verified Buyer

We use this store twice a year and our order is always ready and the staff are very efficient and friendly
Kevin K
Verified Buyer

Great place.. friendly staff and nothing is too troublesome, always happy to give expert advice and add any thing else to your order that takes your fancy after trying and tasting (Sampling different wines whilst there from the array of choices) that's why we keep going back always good to stock up before Christmas and for other events, good to go with friends and family and make a day of it...cheers see you again soon guys
The Calais Wine Superstore is rated 4.90 based on 1,725 reviews