The Bronze Room Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Bronze Room

How would you rate The Bronze Room ?

"Prompt delivery, the item I bought is great."
"Easy to order and very swift , well packed delivery ."
"Received my beautiful Hecate statue from the UK to the US in just a few days. Packaged really well too!! Thank you!!! Would definitely do business with The Bronze Room again!!! Thank you!!!"
"Paid for next day delivery, item was sent 48hr and my queries where ignored when challenged. The product was fine but there was no communication other than automated emails, not what you would expect from an online merchant."
"The items were of good quality, and the service, apart from a mix up with postage, was very good."
"Fast easy and quality"
"The figure came in time for our 55 th Wedding Anniversary. So pleased with it, it's beautiful."
"Excellent service and good products. Very happy with the supplier and the items purchased."
"Good sculpture! It took a bit to get to me because I live in Vienna, but it was a good product and thus worth the wait!"
"Delivered well wrapped and on time. Candles were included which I did not expect."
"Excellent service, would definitely recommend them."
"great products with excellent service 5*"
"Excellent and exactly as described. Thank you"
"The subject marble bust is excellent in style and workmanship. The recipient is delighted. The staff at the Bronze Room is efficient, courteous and responsive to the buyer's questions. He is only disappointed that he cannot find an excuse to order more items at this time. RBM"
"The bust of Napoleon is well made, looks stylish and will make a great gift!"
"Looks as good as seen on website and delivered very quickly"
"Thanks for quick supply and sorting delivery problem . Daughter very happy with bronze anniversary present. Overall great service thanks very much. Bill.T"
"Absolutely delighted with my purchase of a bronze trinket box as a gift for Christmas. It arrived today, very securely packed and well within the expected time scale. My only concern was the amount of postage. Whilst I realise these things are heavy (being bronze) I was quite taken aback by the cost of the postage. However, all in all I was delighted with my purchase. Very many thanks."
"Excellent product, excellent service, at allstages of the transaction"
"Good communication. Very good packaging. Product as described."
The Bronze Room is rated 4.83 based on 101 reviews