The British Hamper Company Reviews

The British Hamper Company 5 star review on 8th January 2021
MARY B
The British Hamper Company 5 star review on 30th December 2020
Anji S
Recipients very pleased with the selection. Delivery was quicker than originally estimated, which was appreciated.
This is the second year that I have used this company and they've never let me down. I ordered two hampers (one which was vegan) to be delivered to my family in Dubai for Christmas and they were delivered on time and my family loved them. Excellent service as the company kept me updated with their delivery. I will be ordering from them again next year for sure.
I have now purchased 2 hampers to send out to relatives in New Zealand as birthday gifts. They were very impressed with both the contents & the way it was packaged. I'm told that the contents were delicious and thoroughly enjoyed by everyone. Thank you for the excellent service. DHL delivery was very quick too.
Hi Gillian, Thank you so much for your kind review. We're pleased to hear your friends from New Zealand enjoyed our hampers and that you are happy with our service! We hope to hear from you again in future. Best wishes, Aleksandra The British Hamper Company
Our second time using The British Hamper Company and again we have not been disappointed.Excellent service and delivered so quickly. You have produced a wonderful box of goodies for my brother to enjoy over Christmas,as he will not be home to join us. Thank you so much.
Thank you so much for your amazing review. We're happy to hear your brother enjoyed a taste of home with one of our hampers and that you were happy with our service! We hope to hear from you again soon! Best wishes, Aleksandra The British Hamper Company
Received an email letting me know that delivery to France was available again post brexit. Order received within 2 days delighting my daughter and grandsons. Feel so much to be in touch again.
Hi Peter, Thank you so much for your fantastic review! We're pleased to hear your daughter and grandsons enjoyed the treats from one of our hampers! Our customer service team were delighted to see your review, we do our best to help each of our customers. We are looking forward to hearing from you again. Best wishes, Aleksandra The British Hamper Company
Excellent services, prompt delivery & easy online orders. Thank you British Hamper, highly recommended to send special treats for your family living a cross UK.
Hi Diana, Thank you so much for this amazing review! We're pleased to hear that you are happy with our services as this is something we pride ourselves on. We hope your family will enjoy their treats! Best wishes, Aleksandra The British Hamper Co.
Brilliant!!! I have been using them for years Had a problem about a delivery once and it was all sorted out they are really helpful and the goods are great quality and all my hampers are international Great service
Hi Susan, Thank you for this lovely, five-star review! We are happy to hear that it was all sorted for you. We hope to hear from you again in the future! Best wishes, Aleksandra The British Hamper Co.
It was great to be able to send a little bit of 'home' to my son in Washington. It arrived safely and swiftly and the communication was good from the Company. Thanks
Thank you so much for your kind review. We're pleased to hear your son enjoyed a taste of home with one of our hampers and that you were happy with our service! We hope to hear from you again in future. Best wishes, Sophie The British Hamper Co.
Excellent service promise, fulfilled as stated. Recipient absolutely delighted and surprised. Thank you
Thank you so much for your support! Our team were delighted to see your review, we do our best to provide the a great service. We are so happy to hear your recipient enjoyed their hamper and hope to hear from you again in the future! Best wishes, Sophie The British Hamper Company
My sister lives in the States and I wanted to send her a birthday gift. I racked my brains for something a little different and thought what would we do if we were together. Afternoon tea !!! When I found somewhere to send one by post I couldn't believe it. She was absolutely thrilled with her hamper, delivered on time and delicious. It was a real taste of home. She's even keeping the box it was delivered in as a storage box. She loved everything in it. I just wish I was with her to enjoy it. I will definitely order again from BHC. It was packed extremely well. Well done BHC
Thank you so much for the fantastic review! Were pleased to hear that your sister in the US loved her Afternoon Tea Hamper and a taste of home! We look forward to hearing from you again soon. Best wishes, Sophie The British Hamper Co.
Really helpful customer service. It was great being able to chat to someone from the team about bespoke options.
Thank you so much for your great review! We're pleased to that you are happy with our customer service as this is something we pride ourselves on! We hope to hear from you again soon. Best wishes, Sophie The British Hamper Co.
Yummy treats! My cousin was delighted with the hamper and it was so easy to order from the US. Promptly delivered too.
Thank you so much for your kind review. We're pleased to hear your cousin enjoyed one of our hampers and that they enjoyed the treats! We hope to hear from you again in the future. Best wishes, Sophie The British Hamper Co.
This company is wonderful - from choice of items, to clear pricing and delivery policies, helpfulness, and 'doing what they promise' re shipping updates on overseas gifts, I am so impressed and the recipients have been delighted with the excitement of the excellently presented hampers. Unfortunately, I've been the giver, not the receivers! Warm glows all round!
Thank you so much for your lovely review and your continued support! We are glad to hear that you have been happy with our service and your recipients have enjoyed their hampers! We look forward to hearing from you again in the future. Best Wishes, Sophie The British Hamper Company
Delivery was very quick, the next day, and the hamper was well packaged. It was a gift for my neighbours and they thoroughly enjoyed it.
Thank you so much for your kind review! We are so happy to hear that your neighbours enjoyed the hamper and our packaging and delivery service. We do hope to hear from you again in the future. Kind Regards, Sophie The British Hamper Company
Could not believe how fast the hamper arrived! It was a special treat for my sister-in-law, who is from the UK, but lives in the US. She really loved it! I would absolutely use this company again.
Hi Paula, Thank you so much for your great review! We're pleased to hear that your sister-in-law loved her gift and look forward to hearing from you again soon! Best wishes, Sophie The British Hamper Co.
First time I’ve used the British hamper company for a treat for my daughter in the US. Easy to use site, excellent and clear communication following my order. The hamper was delivered on time via dhl and their communication with both myself and my daughter clear and efficient. Most importantly my daughter loved it, and she was able to share some British goodies with her US colleagues - which they loved too. I’m already browsing the Christmas range! Thank you - will definitely use you again.
Hi Frances, We're so glad to hear that your daughter (and her colleagues) enjoyed our hamper! We hope to hear from you again in the future! Best wishes, Sophie The British Hamper Co.
Absolutely fantastic thank you
Hi Andy, Thank you for your kind review! We hope to hear from you again in the future. Best wishes, Sophie The British Hamper Company.
Truly truly outstanding service. The delivery was lightning fast, even across the Atlantic, and the recipient has raved about the quality of what they received. The delivery was easy to track and I received very useful updates via email from their customer support. More than that, where I was impressed with how quickly they had got the hamper sent, I was even cheeky enough to ask for some advice on customs issues I was having (not related to the hamper!) and received an incredibly helpful response from Galina. They couldn't have done more to try to help. Cannot recommend highly enough.
Hi Kieran, Thank you so much for the fantastic review, we do our best to help every customer. Were pleased to hear that your recipient enjoyed the hamper and hope to hear from you again soon. Best wishes, Sophie The British Hamper Co.
Excellent company and gorgeous hampers!! Good after sales communication and faultless delivery. My Dad loved his special birthday hamper and said the contents were all really yummy. Would 100% use again and would recommend
Hi Kate, Thank you so much for your lovely review! We are delighted to hear that your dad loved his hamper and look forward to hearing from you again soon! Best wishes, Sophie The British Hamper Company
Ordered from Australia. The lady who I chatted to in the chat function was very knowledgeable and helped me order many fantastic gluten free products for my coeliac partner. The goods arrived way quicker than expected and they look and taste great. Thank you British Hamper Company.
Hi Gerard, Thank you so much for your great review! Our customer service team were delighted to see your review, they do their best to help each of our customers. We hope to hear from you again in the future! Best wishes, Sophie The British Hamper Co.
The British Hamper Company is rated 4.93 based on 1,458 reviews