The British Hamper Company Reviews

The British Hamper Company 5 star review on 30th December 2020
Anji S
The British Hamper Company 5 star review on 18th December 2020
Tim K
I sent an afternoon tea hamper to family in New Zealand as a birthday treat. They were very impressed with the hamper and contents, and felt thoroughly spoilt. Thank you for the excellent service.
Hello Gillian, Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We are pleased to hear that your family in New Zealand were impressed with the hamper they received! We look forward to hearing from you again soon. Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Co.
My friend was delighted with the vegan hamper. Was kept well informed at all stages of the delivery process.
Thank you for the lovely feedback. Glad to hear that your friend enjoyed their vegan hamper. We hope to hear from you again in the future. Best wishes Lorraine The British Hamper Co
Only good things to say, thank goodness for your hampers this past year. Excellent family over the moon with their gifts. Thank you!
Hello Brenda, Thank you so much for your kind review. We're pleased to hear your family have enjoyed their hampers. We look forward to hearing from you again. Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Co.
Brilliant service. My hamper was delivered to Dubai in just a few days. Marvellous as it’s very difficult to send parcels to Dubai.
Hello Joan, Thank you for your kind review. We are delighted to hear that the hamper to Dubai arrived on time and that you are happy with the service received. We hope to hear from you again in the future. Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Co
Living in Canada, we needed to recognize a significant birthday for a relative in the UK and turned to the British Hamper Company. I found the website easy to navigate, the wide range of products well described, and I liked the regular updates on delivery - right on time! Most importantly our relative was most appreciative of recognition on his birthday.
Hello, Thank you for the fantastic review. We are delighted to hear that the recipient appreciated their hamper gift. We hope to hear from you again in the future. Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Co.
Very pleased with the choices available and delivery was perfect . My friend loved her hamper . Have used twice now and highly recommend .
Thank you for your great review. Lovely to hear that you were happy with the choices available and delivery arrived on time. We hope to hear from you again in the future. Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Co
Very pleased with service from The British Hamper Company. A mix up with the address (my fault) was rectified quickly and efficiently. The recipient, in America, was thrilled with the hamper. The London themed gifts reminded her of a previous trip to London and she said the caramel waffles were the most delicious she had tasted.
Hello Caroline, Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We're pleased to hear that your recipient in the US were thrilled to receive the hamper! Delighted to hear she loved the waffles, they are delicious. We look forward to hearing from you again soon. Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Co.
Very good and reliable delivery of products from UK missed by family overseas. Everyone different but maybe avoid 2 of similar items.ie not 2 jams for example.
Thank you for your lovely review. We take your comments on board and will pass this across to our Management Team. We do also offer a bespoke service where you can add or change items in a hamper. We hope to hear from you again in the future. Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Co
The hampers are reasonably priced and include international shipping. Their products are excellent - it's hard not to eat all of it in one go! It is wonderful to be able to send my British friends around the world some of their home treats that they miss. They have sent one to me as well, and I really enjoyed it. The shipping was so fast from the UK to New Zealand! I highly recommend their gift hampers and will gladly send more in the future.
Hello, Thank you for your 5 star review, it is greatly appreciated! Lovely to hear that you have received one of our hampers aswell as you sending them as gifts. We look forward to hearing from you again soon. Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Co.
I recently ordered one of your hampers for someone who lives in Australia and she had just been discharged from hospital, so needed some TLC. She was so delighted in receiving such a lovely gesture and it most definitely cheered her up and is looking forward to receiving more especially at Christmas!
Hello Patricia, Thank you so much for the fantastic review! We are pleased to hear that your recipient in Australia loved her hamper. We hope she has made a full recovery. We look forward to hearing from you again soon. Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Co.
Very well received. Delivery was earlier than expected which was great!
Hello Joy, Thank you for your review. Lovely to hear that the hamper arrived early and was well received. We hope to hear from you again in the future. Kind regards. Lorraine The British Hamper Co
Good product, great service
Thank you for your positive review. Delighted to hear that you were happy with the service and product. We hope to hear from you again in the future. Best wishes Lorraine The British Hamper Co
Excellent Service and our recipients were extremely pleased with their hamper... Good value for money.
Hello Anna, Thank you so much for the great review! Lovely to hear that your recipients were pleased with their hamper. We look forward to hearing from you again soon. Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Co.
Brilliant, second time of using and will do so again. Prompt delivery and very happy with the hamper
Hello Alice, Thank you for your lovey review. Great to hear that you were happy with the service again on your second hamper order. We hope to hear from you again in the future. Best wishes Lorraine The British Hamper Co
Bought this as a gift for a friend following a surgical operation. I had the hamper delivered to me. The delivery was as specified when I purchased it, so no complaints about the ordering or delivery part. The only disappointing thing is the hamper seemed a little small for the money paid. While the images on the website gave the appearance of a generous family sharing hamper, in reality this appears to just about enough for two people to share rather than a family. I don't feel that the hamper offered any kind of value for money.
Hello John, Thank you very much for your feedback. We’re very sorry to hear you’re unhappy with your hamper as we take great pride in creating them using food from Britain’s best artisan producers and wine from world renowned vineyards. Our prices also include tracked courier delivery, hand packing and gift presentation. We continuously strive to find ways to improve customer experience and would like to thank you for bringing this to our attention. We really hope you enjoy the items and should you wish to discuss this further, please don’t hesitate to contact us. Kindest regards, Lorraine
Super fast and efficient service delivering to the USA. My son was delighted with the hamper. Definitely recommend to anyone.
Purchased a hamper for my son and daughter-in-law's anniversary. The hamper arrived in Japan one week after ordering. Everything was in perfect condition and they were very happy with it.
Hello Paul, Thank you for the great feedback. Lovely to hear that the hamper arrived in Japan quickly and it was well received. We hope to hear from you again in the future. Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Co.
My grandaughter and family had fun unpacking their hamper and finding all the delights therein, which was easy to order and arrived on time. I would recommend the British Hamper Company to anyone who wants to give a very special gift.
Hello Heather, Thank you for the lovely review. Delighted to hear that your granddaughter and family had fun unpacking their hamper and that the order arrived on time. We hope to hear form you again in the future. Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Co
My mother has loved receiving 2 hampers. They are delicious and beautifully packaged. They both were delivered earlier than promised which was amazing. thank you, Cathy Walls
Hello Cathy, Thank you for your amazing feedback, it is very much appreciated! Delighted to hear that your Mother loved both her hampers she received and delivery was quick. We hope to hear from you again. Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Co.
Very good service arrived earlier than expected.. My Son and family in USA thought it great and delicious
Hello Barbara, Thank you so much for the great review! Lovely to hear that your son and family in the US loved their hamper! We look forward to hearing from you again soon. Best wishes, Lorraine The British Hamper Co.
The British Hamper Company is rated 4.93 based on 1,409 reviews