The Bristol Shop Reviews

Read The Bristol Shop Reviews

shop@thebristolshop.co.uk

The Old Chapel
Fairview Drive

I was delighted with the cards I received. Two came the day after my order and the rest came the following day. They are truly original and lovely reminders of our many years in Bristol. Thank you for your efficient service of beautiful cards.
With very best wishes,
Karen Chandler
Beautiful pieces - easy to order and fast delivery. We were looking for some pieces to remind us of all the years we lived in Bristol...these were perfect and the quality didn’t disappoint
Received my colouring book of Bristol today. Very well packaged and no damage at all. Lovely book. Love the pictures when they are SO brightly coloured in. Very very pleased!
Very efficient easy to use service. Print ordered for my daughter’s birthday and it was delivered on time. Would have been useful to be able to add a gift message so that she would know who it was from. I didn’t think this was an option but would be a useful addition.
My daughter loves the print.
The prints were a perfect gift for my student son who graduated from Bristol this year.
Good quality and delivery.
Exceptional quality and service with a personal touch
Really great service and reasonably priced too ... definitely recommend
Exceptionally high quality products
beautiful card. great service! I asked for it to be delivered promptly for an upcoming event and the response was quick, efficient and effective
Bought a really unique greetings card. Came well packaged, looked great, very pleased
This was my first visit to the Bristol Shop and I was very pleased with how I was able to find what I required. Very good pictures of the merchandise which made things a lot easier.
I was pleased with the layout and that the goods I purchased were delivered promptly to me.
I was very pleased with the print I ordered, however before delivery I had a delivery query but did not receive a reply.
Fantastic service, print was beautiful and packed perfectly. Delivered quickly despite coronavirus limitations.

Print was a gift for a colleague leaving the U.K., they were thrilled and said it would be a perfect reminder of their time in Bristol. Thank you!
Briliant artists , bery good value
Extremely satisfied with products and prompt service.
Within 2 days my prints arrived beautifully packaged and in perfect condition ready for framing. 1st class service
As a Bristolian I was looking for ‘clutter-free’ gifts for friends and discovered these. I was amazed by the quality of these tea towels. Usually new tea towels require several washes before they’re anywhere absorbent but these did a perfect job from the beginning. I’ll definitely order more in different designs now I know how great they are. Worth every penny. Proper job!!!
Received the prints in good time and they were fantastic. Great service!
Beautiful piece of art work and FANTASTIC customer service. Soooooo happy - thank you!!
great service, very punctual and the product just as described. easy to deal with.
The Bristol Shop is rated 4.92 based on 284 reviews