The Bristol Shop Reviews

The Old Chapel
Fairview Drive

C Ray
Verified Buyer

I love the Ursa Major print I ordered. It is fantastic quality and arrived really quickly and beautifully packaged. The unexpected inclusion of a greetings card was a lovely extra. I will be shopping here again.
Z Baird
Unverified Reviewer

Very fast and efficient service
Verified Buyer

Easy ordering, friendly and flexible service. Delivered my excellent Minirig speaker to my workplace and even swapped colour for me at short notice. Nice to buy a local item from a local enterprise.
C Joyce

Great communication. Friendly service
O Sutherland
Verified Buyer

Customer service was excellent and received order very quickly. Purchased minirig speaker for our Daughter's Birthday which she is over the moon with - fabulous product. Would definitely recommend The Bristol Shop.
N Grayburn
Verified Buyer

The print is so nice - I've been thinking about it ever since i saw it in Grounded. Its now up on my wall in the lounge. The process of buying was simple, and the packaging kept the print perfect. Thanks
A Dove
Verified Buyer

It was a rush order as husbands birthday in two days time! Spoke with a very friendly and helpful guy who got the minirig in the post that day! Excellent service and husband was SO pleased. Free delivery was great! Thank you
J Wilkinson
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service. Local free delivery on the same day as I placed my order. Friendly and informative.
Verified Buyer

We are really pleased with our beautiful print, and the service at The Bristol Shop is outstanding - thank you!
K Clarke
Verified Buyer

The delivery to my door on the same day at no extra cost was the cherry on top! Thanks :)
G Astle
Verified Buyer

How strange that you are asking me for a review when I still haven't received what I ordered (over a week ago). Of course I'm not going to leave a favourable review! Ask me again when I eventually get my goods and my answer might be different.
Hi Geoff, no excuses, this is completely my fault and I sincerely apologise. The item you ordered is out of stock, I had been informed by our supplier that they will be ready/dispatched on 22nd September and I meant to contact you about it but it got overlooked which isn't good enough and I'm very sorry this is your first experience with us. (I'll be contacting you directly to try and make it right) - Warm Wishes, Danny (owner)
Verified Buyer

Extremely happy with the minirig I ordered for my sons 18th birthday and delivery service ordered on a Tuesday night was delivered at 10.30 following day.
B Tomlins
Verified Buyer

Quick and user friendly website, excellent range and good prices.
Miss J Penny
Verified Buyer

Brilliant service and incredibly helpful. Love both prints. Thank you.
C Hall
Verified Buyer

Great personal service. Great product Danny went out of his way to make sure I had my minirig as soon as possible and delivered it himself to my office. I'd recommend without hesitation
Verified Buyer

wanted a bristol themed leaving present for a colleague. when i phoned to see how long delivery would be, I was informed personal delivery to the door (as I live in Bristol) could be the next day-perfect
Verified Buyer

Quick easy service, friendly and polite. Exceptional picture looks great on the wall. Thank you.
C Smith
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service and great gifts, especially for Bristol keepsakes for people leaving the company i work for. Danny goes the extra mile to help you.
L Wilmot

Excellent service. Great product. Thanks
D Blatch
Verified Buyer

Easy to purchase, same day delivery in Bristol. That second point made all the difference.
The Bristol Shop is rated 4.95 based on 136 reviews