The Bristol Shop Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend The Bristol Shop

shop@thebristolshop.co.uk

The Old Chapel
Fairview Drive

"I ordered a MInirig on-line late one evening last week, and it was delivered by hand to my front door around 2pm the next day. So friendly and helpful too, brilliant service. I have already told my friends!"
"Danny gave fantastic first class service for my two new rigs and I am pleased in many colours! (Green & purple, actually) Cheers guys."
"Amazing product, made even better by the fact it was personally delivered within an hour of purchase - on a Sunday evening!!"
S Duckworth
Verified Buyer
"All was has is should be. I recommend this seller"
"Quick delivery, brilliant and honest communication. Would recommend and will shop here again."
"A Minirig hand delivered within two hours of being ordered. That's service!"
"Help with my order and the speedy delivery"
"I bought these coasters as a present for my Grandma as i loved the designs. She also loved them! I ordered them over a bank holiday so wasn't sure when they were going to turn up but they arrived by the Wednesday which was great. Would definitely buy from here again."
"Excellent service, even over the weekend, and goods despatched and delivered (next day) as promised. Love the initiative too of showcasing Bristol's innovation in one place."
"Excellent service. They texted to confirm it had been posted as I needed it prior to a specific date. Very efficient."
"Great website. Swift, effortless delivery. Straightforward practical advice from the web chat team. And an EXCELLENT product!! I love my Minirig SO much!!! Thank you 😊"
B Hutchings
Verified Buyer
"I was delighted with the friendly and prompt replies I received to my questions and help offered to allow me to place my order from Spain and have it delivered here. On this occasion I was able to make my own arrangements for the order to be sent to a UK address and brought to me by a friend, but for me, for future orders, it would be great if your website could make provision for orders to be sent directly to Europe."
"Everything arrived well packed and within the stated time scales. Coasters came with a personalised message! Also received advice about appropriate frame for a picture I bought, as well as where to purchase from. Excellent service!"
"Fast and great service."
"Good selection and support of artists. Great service"
"I phoned Danny after seeing a picture that i liked on the website and he delivered the picture the next day. Great Service thanks!"
"Really good customer service. The product I ordered arrived in good time and good condition. I'm also very happy with the quality of it."
"Beautiful hand crafted art work. Personal, courteous customer service. Highly recommend the product and company"
"Wonderful products. Promptly delivered."
"Initially there was no option to buy from abroad, but they set everything up so we could get the prints in Barcelona in less than a week. Definitely brilliant."
The Bristol Shop is rated 4.94 based on 187 reviews