The Bristol Shop Reviews

The Old Chapel
Fairview Drive

H McKellar
Verified Buyer

Ordered a print for my brother - he loves it! Very speedy delivery and well packaged so no damage! Will definitely order from here again.
S Jane Minard
Verified Buyer

better to put each bags instead of together in one bag.
Verified Buyer

Excellent service and communication! Really appreciate it, thank you!
C Underwood
Verified Buyer

Nice range of interesting products but sloooow delivery- still waiting for one item...
Hi Claire, sorry to hear an item hasn't arrived. Our delivery isn't slow so if you can let me know which item of the 3 hasn't arrived I can look into this and solve the issue for you. For anybody else who may read this, should you encounter the same (item not arrived and review asked for) - please make us aware as soon as you can so we resolve the issue for you, if we don't know about it there isn't much we can do unfortunately, Warm WIshes, Danny
Verified Buyer

Amazing service. I saw a print on the website and called the shop to see if I could collect it. I spoke to Danny who said there was no need to drive down as he could drop it off to me that afternoon. The print was great, and the delivery was superb. Highly recommend!
C Thompson
Verified Buyer

Instant reply to my order. A phone call to ask for my permission to give the artist my number. Since the artist lives in Bristol she prefers to deliver her work . So within days my order was delivered by hand and I met the artist. Excellent service.

Fast delivery.
Verified Buyer

Thank you for arranging the postage of my Jenny Urquhart Fiesta print to Australia where it is now framed and looking amazing in the lounge room. Excellent service - Thankyou The Bristol Shop.
E Kiss

Very Happy. Quick delivery
A Brooks
Verified Buyer

They sell beautiful range of products
You would have to search far and wide to find such an attractive selection
Outstanding 😆😀😊
M Austin
Verified Buyer

A really great, personal service. Danny could not have been quicker or more helpful.
Verified Buyer

Efficient and reliable service, good quality product and very good value for money :))
Verified Buyer

I needed some prints at short notice and Danny from The Bristol Shop was extremely helpful and did everything he could to get them to me in time. I would definitely recommend The Bristol Shop for customer service and it is a great place to buy gifts.
A Griffin
Verified Buyer

Excellent selection of Bristol momentoes. I bought a really nice, and colourful print to send to a friend who lives abroad. Subject matter they could relate to and remind them of their visit. Helpful owner gave wonderful personal service. Would recommend everyone to check out the Bristol Shop website.
Verified Buyer

Purchased two beautiful 'pom pom' trimmed scarves as Christmas presents. Arrived very promptly and am extremely pleased with my purchase. The scarves are so soft and gorgeous colours: will certainly help to cheer up a winter's day when they are worn.
K Marchant
Verified Buyer

Excellent service, order came earlier than expected and in great secure packaging
Verified Buyer

I needed the items as soon as possible and had them hand delivered the following day, free of charge.
Verified Buyer

Brilliant speedy service for delivery of my minirig, can't recommend them enough.
C McClelland
Verified Buyer

Delivery of the print was quick and it was well packaged.
C Ray
Verified Buyer

I love the Ursa Major print I ordered. It is fantastic quality and arrived really quickly and beautifully packaged. The unexpected inclusion of a greetings card was a lovely extra. I will be shopping here again.
The Bristol Shop is rated 4.93 based on 155 reviews