The Bristol Shop Reviews

shop@thebristolshop.co.uk

The Old Chapel
Fairview Drive

Telephone
"Bought a Rolfe & Wills print of Bristol Marina for a colleague's birthday and it is great! Fantastic service from The Bristol Shop too - we'd left it quite last minute so got in touch with Danny to ask if the order could be pushed through quickly and it arrived in the post the following day! Couldn't recommend The Bristol Shop highly enough! :)"
"Excellent service and delivered the pictures to my daughter personally. Would certainly use them again."
"This is a great shop and service. I purchased a Minirig and received it the same day. I will definitely be shopping again."
"Fantastic"
"Excellent gifts and will go perfectly with another gift I have got my mum. She loves hot air balloons and with her birthday being around the balloon festa it is even more special. Would have given more points but the gifts were well over packaged."
"Fantastic service Thank you"
"Forget Prime Now… if you’re in Bristol and need same day delivery, The Bristol Shop has you covered. Supperb customer services and awesome range of products. The Shop Bristol deserves!"
"Very good customer service. Would definitely shop here again. Jo"
"Loving my minirig, bought for a forthcoming camping trip to Iceland."
"I ordered a MInirig on-line late one evening last week, and it was delivered by hand to my front door around 2pm the next day. So friendly and helpful too, brilliant service. I have already told my friends!"
"Danny gave fantastic first class service for my two new rigs and I am pleased in many colours! (Green & purple, actually) Cheers guys."
"Amazing product, made even better by the fact it was personally delivered within an hour of purchase - on a Sunday evening!!"
"All was has is should be. I recommend this seller"
"Quick delivery, brilliant and honest communication. Would recommend and will shop here again."
"A Minirig hand delivered within two hours of being ordered. That's service!"
"Help with my order and the speedy delivery"
"I bought these coasters as a present for my Grandma as i loved the designs. She also loved them! I ordered them over a bank holiday so wasn't sure when they were going to turn up but they arrived by the Wednesday which was great. Would definitely buy from here again."
"Excellent service, even over the weekend, and goods despatched and delivered (next day) as promised. Love the initiative too of showcasing Bristol's innovation in one place."
"Excellent service. They texted to confirm it had been posted as I needed it prior to a specific date. Very efficient."
"Great website. Swift, effortless delivery. Straightforward practical advice from the web chat team. And an EXCELLENT product!! I love my Minirig SO much!!! Thank you 😊"
The Bristol Shop is rated 4.94 based on 196 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!