The Bristol Shop Reviews

shop@thebristolshop.co.uk

The Old Chapel
Fairview Drive

Own Driver, Postal Service
"Great products. Great service. I will be buying from them again and have recommended them to friends and family."
"Fantastic service. Same day delivery. I was gonna be out so they met me in town to pick up my mini rig. Friendly and accomadatinng. All good!!"
"B****y brilliant! So efficient, so friendly, made in UK, free postage, no messing, great products...whats not to like!? BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!"
"Fantastic service. Friendly, effficient and thoroughly good value. Support the Bristol Shop."
"Excellent service. Product just what I was looking for"
"Beautiful card purchased of Christmas steps where my Son once lived"
"Very good. Delivered to my door personally in a matter of hours. 👍🏻"
"Really pleased with my many purchases from the Bristol Shop. I make frequent gift purchases for work colleagues and the quality is always good, but the very best thing is the customer service. Danny goes the extra mile in helping me with any logistics problems i have. Thanks Danny for always going yhe extra mile!"
"Great service and fast delivery! The picture is gorgeous too!"
"Really beautiful, good quality print. We’ll packaged and arrived the next day. It will make a perfect gift and I will definitely buy again."
"Great service, delivered quickly , great product. Thankyou"
"Great service, Danny was very helpful, would definitely shop here again."
"Bought a Rolfe & Wills print of Bristol Marina for a colleague's birthday and it is great! Fantastic service from The Bristol Shop too - we'd left it quite last minute so got in touch with Danny to ask if the order could be pushed through quickly and it arrived in the post the following day! Couldn't recommend The Bristol Shop highly enough! :)"
"Excellent service and delivered the pictures to my daughter personally. Would certainly use them again."
"This is a great shop and service. I purchased a Minirig and received it the same day. I will definitely be shopping again."
"Fantastic"
"Excellent gifts and will go perfectly with another gift I have got my mum. She loves hot air balloons and with her birthday being around the balloon festa it is even more special. Would have given more points but the gifts were well over packaged."
"Fantastic service Thank you"
"Forget Prime Now… if you’re in Bristol and need same day delivery, The Bristol Shop has you covered. Supperb customer services and awesome range of products. The Shop Bristol deserves!"
"Very good customer service. Would definitely shop here again. Jo"
The Bristol Shop is rated 4.94 based on 208 reviews