The Bristol Shop Reviews

shop@thebristolshop.co.uk

The Old Chapel
Fairview Drive

Verified Buyer

Excellent products good website and quick delivery
M Webb

Great product. Fast delivery
Verified Buyer

Fantastic service from Danny who was very helpful and efficient.
Unverified Reviewer
Unverified Reviewer

Really good customer service
L Ward
Verified Buyer

Very helpful in getting my order to me which arrived in perfect condition - extremely happy with the purchase -

Linda Ward
M Christie
Verified Buyer

Good website and quick service.
K Burnage
Verified Buyer

Danny from the Bristol shop went above and beyond in finding a perfect custom fit photo frame for a picture I had ordered. The customer service was fantastic and I would highly recommend!
L Ewles
Verified Buyer

I bought a print which was delivered very quickly. But I decided I preferred a different one so emailed asking if I could exchange. Not only was the answer 'yes, no problem' but Danny from the shop delivered it to my home and collected the one I was returning - the next day! Service doesn't come better than that. And I LOVE the print I have now.
A Brooks
Verified Buyer

Fabulous items to browse through. Lots of choice.
J Saunders
Verified Buyer

I placed my order on the internet and only a day later I received a phone call to say when the Minirig would arrive which was very helpful and the product itself is fantastic.
Verified Buyer

Great service, hand delivered on the same day. Couldnt ask for more.
S Foster
Verified Buyer

I bought a mini rig from these guys and the dude on the phone dropped it off at my house within 20 minutes!!

Couldn't be happier as a customer :)
Verified Buyer

I ordered two prints as Birthday gifts and I could not recommend this service enough! It was last minute and the team hand delivered the prints the evening i ordered to make sure we got it in time! Such a wonderful company!
D Mair
Verified Buyer

Brilliant Danny is real sorted and helpful
My Minirig system is amazing and the post reached me asap thanks
E Richardson
Verified Buyer

I absolutely love the print, even better than it looked!! Fast delivery, will definitely use the bristol shop again!
M Lord

Speedy delivery, thanks!
A May
Verified Buyer

Lovely product. Great service, couldn't of asked for more!
T Barter

To everyone at The Bristol Shop,

Thank you so much for all your help. We needed the delivery faster than what postage can deliver. Step up Danny and the team. They took it upon themselves to hand deliver our fantastic prints and truly saved the day.

Thank you again, and yes obviously I will be ordering more great prints from you guys.
J Hodgson
Verified Buyer

Really great customer experience. Bought a print as a gift - it was good quality, arrived quickly and was well packaged with a lovely free card. Would definitely use again.
S Todd
Verified Buyer

Excellent customer service. Very knowledgable, very friendly and helpful, quick to respond to queries, great products (flexible with option to customise), and fast delivery. Will definitely be shopping with The Bristol Shop again.
The Bristol Shop is rated 4.96 based on 98 reviews