The Bristol Shop Reviews

shop@thebristolshop.co.uk

The Old Chapel
Fairview Drive

Own Driver, Postal Service
"Very nice picture and very good service. Thank you."
"Great customer service and a super quick delivery. Good job."
"Prompt delivery. Photo slightly smaller than expected"
"Excellent site and efficient delivery. Love the idea of a central point promoting local products."
"The product was as described and well packaged. However there was a delay in delivery and I had to make some follow up requests"
"Prompt delivery, friendly and informative customer service. Product (minirig) arrived in tact. An easy experience that I wouldn’t hesitate to use again. Thank you."
"I was very impressed by the service provided by the Bristol Shop. I was contacted by phone to inform me that the model of mini speaker I ordered had been superseded by a newer one. The service was very personal and extremely efficient. I would definitely use the shop again and recommend to friends Penny Schofield"
"Brilliant site for local artists. Danny was incredibly helpful. Keep smiling."
"Quality product and very quick service. Received the item within 48 hours."
"Good, easy site to use. Service and delivery excellent"
"Amazing selection of artwork and great, personal customer service. My print arrived on time and in perfect condition. Great company!"
"The beautiful mug I ordered arrived very quickly and was well packaged. It will cheer me up to see my home city every morning! Thank you."
"Excellent service. We needed a print by a local Bristol artist for our son's birthday, we received it in plenty of time. Our son is delighted with it. The artist has done a great job in capturing the ethos of Bristol and the quality of the print is very good. We hope to get other prints in the future."
"Great products. Great service. I will be buying from them again and have recommended them to friends and family."
"Fantastic service. Same day delivery. I was gonna be out so they met me in town to pick up my mini rig. Friendly and accomadatinng. All good!!"
"B****y brilliant! So efficient, so friendly, made in UK, free postage, no messing, great products...whats not to like!? BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE!!!"
"Fantastic service. Friendly, effficient and thoroughly good value. Support the Bristol Shop."
"Excellent service. Product just what I was looking for"
"Beautiful card purchased of Christmas steps where my Son once lived"
"Very good. Delivered to my door personally in a matter of hours. 👍🏻"
The Bristol Shop is rated 4.93 based on 221 reviews