The Boiler Company Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Boiler Company

Tell us how The Boiler Company made you happy

"Having had two breakdowns in six months, I became very aware how important my hot water and central heating system were to me. I was very glad to have cover from the Boiler Company, which dealt efficiently and quickly with the problems. They provide great service, excellent engineers and a rapid solution to their clients, of which I'm glad to be one! If you want a five-star boiler service, look no further!"
Hi Ken,

Thank you for an outstanding review! I am so happy to hear we dealt with your problems efficiently and quickly and that you feel we offer a rapid solution to our clients. Great to have you on board.

"Worth paying monthly"
Hi Janice,

Thanks for positive review. It is good to hear you find us value for money and am confident this happy relationship will continue.

Louise
The Boiler Company Team
"A service to suit my calendar. The engineer was very polite prompt and the service was carried out well and very thorough leaving me feeling very confident that I was safe."
Hi Richard,

Thanks for an excellent review. It's so good to hear that you found our engineer polite and prompt and that the service was thorough. It warms me to hear you were left feeling very confident that you and your equipment were safe - this is exactly the result we aim to achieve in every service we do.

The Boiler Company Team
"Brilliant service. From start to finish. Had to call them out on New Years Eve. They was able to get an engineer round within hours and get my heating all up and running."
Hi Rhys,

Thank you for a fantastic review. This feedback is what we aim to achieve from every customer.

I am sorry to hear you did have a boiler problem on NYE - by the sounds of things we did not disturb your day too much. I am pleased to hear we got to you within hours, we do offer a 24 hour 365 day a year service for exactly this reason.

The Boiler Company Team
"This company operates differently to others and uses their discretion to genuinely help their customers rather than deny claims. Impressive in this money-grabbing era!"
Hi Sergei,

Wow, thanks for a great review! I am so pleased to hear you have found us operating on a discretionary basis to be beneficial for you - the product was fundamentally designed in this way to provide benefit for our customers and put us above competitors providing similar contracts.

The Boiler Company Team
"Been with the boiler company for 1 year & so far so good. I was contacted for the yearly service which was conducted very well from a local engineer. Haven’t had an emergency breakdown as of yet"
Hi,

Thanks for a great review! I am pleased to hear your annual service was conducted well. It is great to hear you havent needed to take advantage of your emergency call out service as of yet however can happily assure you when you do require the facility you will be impressed.

The Boiler Company Team
"Very Polite and they explained everything that I needed to know and helped me to choose what cover was best for me"
Hi Rihad,

It is fantastic to hear you feel we explained everything fully; understandably it is not always easy to do so over the telephone! Great to hear you are happy with your choice and I am confident we will provide you with a service to match your experience so far.

Thanks for leaving such a positive review.

The Boiler Company Team
"Couldn't recommend it anymore. The team were so quick to get an engineer to us when we realised our boiler had broken down! Very happy with the service."
Hi Karen,

Thanks for leaving a review. I am pleased to hear you are happy with our service and would recommend us. I can see in this instance our engineer got to you in just 40 minutes!

The Boiler Company Team
"Very happy that I found The Boiler Company. Excellent customer service and got an engineer to me straight away. Would highly recommend!"
Hi Oliver,

I am pleased to hear you are satisfied with our rapid response time and that you would be quick to recommend us to others. Thank you for a great review.

The Boiler Company Team
"Have been insured on my boiler for 3 years now - Great response time on breakdowns & friendly engineers for my yearly service. Happy to leave a review, thanks."
Hi Samuel,

Thank you so much for a great review, it is always good to see another satisfied long-term customer. I am pleased to hear you find our response time adequate and our engineers friendly.

I will be sure to pass this great feedback on to the engineers involved. Thanks again!

The Boiler Company Team
"Boiler breakdown resolved same day. No complaints."
Hi Heather,

Thanks for your 5 star review. It is great to hear we have lived up to your expectations and resolved your problem within just 12 hours.

The Boiler Company Team
"Prompt response to call out and engineer was pleasant"
Hi Jay,

Thank you for such a great review. I'm glad to hear you found our response time was prompt and the engineer was pleasant - I will be sure to pass on the good feedback on to him.

The Boiler Company team