The Boiler Company Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Boiler Company

Tell us how The Boiler Company made you happy

"Customer service was excellent and easy to get hold of someone"
Hi,

Thanks for your 5 star review! I am pleased to hear you found our customer service is excellent.

The Boiler Company Team
"As a landlord, i have multiple issues with boilers in my tennated properties. Finding the boiler company has made life so much easier. Any problems the call out is effective and efficient. Would highly reccomend."
Hi,

Thank you for your great review and recommendation. I am pleased we have made your life easier and am sure you will continue to have the same experience with us.

Sally
The Boiler Company Team
""Just renewed my service plan and have been asked to leave I review. I usually ignore review requests but this company picks up their calls within 5 seconds without fail. I would definitely recommend. ""
Hi Raymond,

I am so pleased to hear your kind words, we do focus heavily on our call-answering rate as this is an emergency service. Thank you for your review and thank you for your recommendation.

The Boiler Company Team
"Great boiler service, thanks"
Hi Zaynab,

Thank you for your 5 star review! We look forward to seeing you next year.

Sally
The Boiler Company Team
"I recently purchased a boiler from The Boiler Company. The customer service has been excellent start to finish. I would 100% recommend using them for any boiler complaints you may have. Im a very satisfied customer."
Hi Archana,

It is great to hear your installation went smoothly and really appreciate your recommendation. Thank you for your review and kind words about our customer service, it is great to have another satisfied customer.

The Boiler Company Team
"Been covered with The Boiler Company for 2 years now. Great service all round"
Hi Karolina,

Thank you for giving us such a good review. I am pleased to hear you are happy with the service you have received. This is exactly the feedback we aim for.

The Boiler Company Team
"Prompt response to call out and engineer was pleasant"
Hi Jay,

Thank you for such a great review. I'm glad to hear you found our response time was prompt and the engineer was pleasant - I will be sure to pass on the good feedback on to him.

The Boiler Company team