The Boiler Company Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Boiler Company

Tell us how The Boiler Company made you happy

"Excellent engineer"
Hi Susan,

Thank you for your positive review. I will make sure I pass your kind words on to our engineer and will try to make sure you get the same engineer in the future.

The Boiler Company Team
"Very Polite and they explained everything that I needed to know and helped me to choose what cover was best for me"
Hi Rihad,

It is fantastic to hear you feel we explained everything fully; understandably it is not always easy to do so over the telephone! Great to hear you are happy with your choice and I am confident we will provide you with a service to match your experience so far.

Thanks for leaving such a positive review.

The Boiler Company Team
"Couldn't recommend it anymore. The team were so quick to get an engineer to us when we realised our boiler had broken down! Very happy with the service."
Hi Karen,

Thanks for leaving a review. I am pleased to hear you are happy with our service and would recommend us. I can see in this instance our engineer got to you in just 40 minutes!

The Boiler Company Team
"Very happy that I found The Boiler Company. Excellent customer service and got an engineer to me straight away. Would highly recommend!"
Hi Oliver,

I am pleased to hear you are satisfied with our rapid response time and that you would be quick to recommend us to others. Thank you for a great review.

The Boiler Company Team
"Brilliant service. From start to finish. Had to call them out on New Years Eve. They was able to get an engineer round within hours and get my heating all up and running."
Hi Rhys,

Thank you for a fantastic review. This feedback is what we aim to achieve from every customer.

I am sorry to hear you did have a boiler problem on NYE - by the sounds of things we did not disturb your day too much. I am pleased to hear we got to you within hours, we do offer a 24 hour 365 day a year service for exactly this reason.

Thanks again,

The Boiler Company Team
"Great customer service, Had my boiler serviced recently and the engineers are very friendly. Will be using this company for my boiler all the time."
"Great service, fast responses and polite staff. Would recommend to anyone. Fab!!"
"Superb service with helpful and friendly staff"
Hi,

I am happy to hear you have found our customer service staff are helpful and friendly. We appreciate your honest and kind words.

The Boiler Company Team
"Great staff and super fast service, exactly what I need for those dire situation as a pension, sterling job."
Hi,

Thanks for a super review! I am pleased to hear our product suits you and your current situation and can assure you we will continue to live up to your expectations.

The Boiler Company Team
"Have been insured on my boiler for 3 years now - Great response time on breakdowns & friendly engineers for my yearly service. Happy to leave a review, thanks."
Hi Samuel,

Thank you so much for a great review, it is always good to see another satisfied long-term customer. I am pleased to hear you find our response time adequate and our engineers friendly.

I will be sure to pass this great feedback on to the engineers involved. Thanks again!

The Boiler Company Team
"Amazing Service. Engineer came out to me within a few hours of calling and fixed my boiler. He even managed to give me a full service on the day. Highly recommend."
Hi,

I am so pleased to hear our engineer was able to reach you within just a few hours and that we even managed to fit in your annual service at the same time. Thank you for your great review and recommendation!

The Boiler Company Team
"Boiler breakdown resolved same day. No complaints."
Hi Heather,

Thanks for your 5 star review. It is great to hear we have lived up to your expectations and resolved your problem within just 12 hours.

The Boiler Company Team
"Quick installation, very helpful customer service and great price - would highly recommend"
Hi Scott,

Thanks for an excellent review and recommendation. It is great to hear your installation went as planned, that you found our customer service helpful and our price was reasonable. We really appreciate your honest feedback.

The Boiler Company Team
"had my boiler serviced last week, engineer was knowledgable and punctual."
Hi,

Thanks for a great review. We always endeavour to arrive at the beginning of our appointment windows and am glad in this occasion we were able to fulfil your expectations.

The Boiler Company Team
"Engineer Paul just fixed my radiator leak. I called the boiler company at 9am to request an engineer and they called back to say an engineer would be out on Wednesday(today is Monday) and I was not happy. However called back to say an appointment had opened up and the engineer will be with me at 2-4. Very happy!"
Hi Mairead,

In some circumstances, due to high engineer demand, we do have to prioritise customers with a complete loss of heating; as you informed us that the leak was small and containable we originally booked you a provisional appointment for Wednesday.

I am pleased to hear we were able to revise your original appointment and that we rectified you radiator leak in just 7 hours. I will be sure to pass on the good feedback to Paul and everyone else involved.

Thanks for a 5 star review!

The Boiler Company Team
"After dealing with poor customer service, poor handling of paperwork and being charged for things that weren't my fault I had to leave British Gas Homecare. The Boiler Company has been the friendliest company I have ever dealt with in the industry. Their customer service agents are helpful and always available and the paperwork is so simple. Everything from calling up, getting covered and arranging my service was quick and easy."
Hi Thomas,

I am sorry to hear you have had poor experiences in our industry in the past and am glad you believe we are the friendliest company you have dealt with. It is pleasing to hear you found our sign-up process was smooth and that our staff are helpful, this is really valuable feedback.

Thank you so much for a great review.

The Boiler Company Team
"This company have been really helpful and assisted me when I needed them the most. Very professional and they are extremely friendly. I have recommended them to everyone I know."
Hi Taf,

Thank you for your feedback and your recommendations. It is great to hear you have found us professional and friendly, these are exactly the qualities we want to display to our customers.

The Boiler Company Team
"When I called the Boiler Company about a problem with my boiler not working which had happened at the weekend, I spoke with a very polite and friendly gentlemen who said he would try and get an engineer to me asap. I did not believe he would do this, but miraculously he called me about 45 minutes later and said that an engineer would be calling in a couple if hours. The engineer came, did some things and it was working again after about 25 minutes, I was so relieved and very happy that it all working out easily and without more cost or drama - Thank you"
Hi John,

You are welcome. Thank you for a glowing review! It is great to see another satisfied customer.

I am happy to hear your problem was resolved in such a short space of time and you found our call centre agent so friendly.

The Boiler Company Team
"Dipak the engineer out within 3 hours and fixed my leaking toilet. great service."
Hi Ethan,

It is great to hear we fixed your problem within a few hours. I really appreciate your kind words about our service and will definitely share this great feedback with Dipak.

The Boiler Company Team
"Thank you Peter from customer service you were excellent at dealing with my questions as I am quite easily confused and gave me an extra month for free for paying yearly"
Hi,

Thank you for a great review. I am glad to hear you think we are excellent and that we could accommodate to your needs on this occasion, I am sure we will continue to do so in the future. I will be sure to pass your appreciation on to Peter.

The Boiler Company is rated 4.93 based on 87 reviews