The Boiler Company Reviews

99% of reviewers recommend The Boiler Company

Tell us how The Boiler Company made you happy

"Been with the boiler company for 1 year & so far so good. I was contacted for the yearly service which was conducted very well from a local engineer. Haven’t had an emergency breakdown as of yet"
Hi,

Thanks for a great review! I am pleased to hear your annual service was conducted well. It is great to hear you havent needed to take advantage of your emergency call out service as of yet however can happily assure you when you do require the facility you will be impressed.

The Boiler Company Team
"Good value boiler cover and easy to use website"
Hi Hakeem,

It is fantastic to hear you find our products of good value and that you found our website easy to use. I am sure our happy relationship will continue.

The Boiler Company Team
"Boiler cover gives you great peace of mind & flexibility. Thanks to the team"
Hi Ricky,

I am pleased to hear you find our product gives you great peace of mind and flexibility. Thank you for a great review!

Many thanks

The Boiler Company Team
"Couldn’t get me an engineer immediately due to the severe weather which is understandable. They did however help me top up my boiler pressure over the phone. Thanks Jay"
Hi Julia,

Thanks for a good review. Great to hear we were able to rectify your problem over the telephone. I understand you also requested a service however understandably (due to the severe weather/snow of late) we were unable to action this request immediately.

I understand we have now completed your annual service to your satisfaction and we look forward to seeing you again.

The Boiler Company Team
"I very rarely leave reviews but in this instance I feel obliged to do so. I would like to sincerely thank the Boiler Company for arranging an engineer to get to my property in this snow! Especially with a 10 month baby in the house. Our boiler cannot be fully repaired at the moment due to the local part centre being closed down BUT the electric heater from Argos was a touch of class. Many thanks, George."
Hi George,

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review. I am so happy to hear we were able to accommodate your needs over the period of snow - this is exactly the time this product is designed to be of most benefit.

It is unfortunate that your boiler was not immediately repairable due to the availability of parts. Fantastic to hear that the electric heaters were of use to you though; we do require most of our repair network to carry at least one heater in their van for situations like this.

Hannah
The Boiler Company Team
"Thanks you Lewis for fixing our boiler. Very polite engineer who turned up on time"
Hi,

Thank you for a great review. I am pleased to hear our engineer was polite and turned up on time - I will pass on your good feedback on to Lewis.

The Boiler Company Team
"I reported a fault with my boiler and was put through to an adviser called Ben, he was extremely helpful and professional . He quickly arranged for an engineer to get to me as fast as he could . I felt that I was in safe hands as Ben reassured me that an engineer was able to get to my home faster than I had expected. A very pleasant engineer arrived and fixed the problem. I have complete faith in the boiler company and I have recommended them to friends and family. Thank you to all involved."
Hi Carol,

I am pleased to hear we managed to respond to your call out faster than expected and that you found the engineer pleasant. I feel your faith in our company is very well placed and I will make sure I pass your kind words on to Ben and all involved.

Thank you for a 5 star review and recommendation.

The Boiler Company Team
"Having had two breakdowns in six months, I became very aware how important my hot water and central heating system were to me. I was very glad to have cover from the Boiler Company, which dealt efficiently and quickly with the problems. They provide great service, excellent engineers and a rapid solution to their clients, of which I'm glad to be one! If you want a five-star boiler service, look no further!"
Hi Ken,

Thank you for an outstanding review! I am so happy to hear we dealt with your problems efficiently and quickly and that you feel we offer a rapid solution to our clients. Great to have you on board.

The Boiler Company Team
"Thanks for the quick repair & advice from Rhys my engineer."
Hi Dipesh,

You are welcome, thank you for a 5 star review. I am pleased to hear your repair was handled quickly and that you found our engineers advice helpful. I will pass your kind words to all involved.

The Boiler Company Team
"Just had my first boiler service with the boiler company, really happy with how easy it was to get scheduled and how thorough it was. Peter the engineer was also very polite and informative in showing me how to top up my boiler pressure."
Hi Charlie,

I am pleased to hear we have another happy new customer. I am glad you found our service easy to arrange and thorough upon completion. I will pass your good feedback to Peter your engineer and will try to make sure he is the engineer who visits your property in the future.

Thanks for a great review.

The Boiler Company
"A very professional duo that carried out my installation. Price for the installation was very competitive"
Hi Judd,

Thank for a 5 star review. It is great to hear your installation went smoothly and you found our price competitive. We do pride ourselves in providing reasonable prices for good quality installation with aftercare to match. I will make sure I pass on your good feedback to the engineers involved.

The Boiler Company
"Easy sign up, good price for a service and cover. See how they get on this year"
Hi Jon,

Thank you for a great review. I am pleased that you found our sign up process easy and you find our price appropriate for the service you get. I am confident we will live up to your expectations!

"Thanks for repair"
Hi Steve,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. Great to hear your repair went well and your boiler is up and running again, I will be sure to pass on your feedback to all those involved.

The Boiler Company Team
"Purchased boiler insurance from the boiler company early last year. 3 claims and a service later and I’m happy to renew!"
Hi,

Thanks for a glowing review. It is great to hear you are happy with the product you have received and are willing to continue next year.

I can see your renewal price is the same as last year - we do like to offer transparent pricing from year 1 (no introductory offers) so your renewal payments do not increase.

The Boiler Company Team
"I would like to thank The Boiler Company for there continued help in looking after my boiler and central heating system. Unfortunately my boiler is now beyond repair however I am looking forward to my new boiler."
Hi Amanda,

You are very welcome. I am sorry to hear that your current boiler is at the end of its life however I am pleased to hear you are getting a brand new installation tomorrow and as you are under our Classic boiler cover plan you are getting a £500 discount! I am confident our happy relationship will continue.

Thanks for a great review.

The Boiler Company Team
"Fixed boiller in 2 hrs!!"
Hi Elliott,

Thanks for a 5 star review. We understand most customers expect a same-day response and am very pleased to hear we have met/exceeded your expectations in this instance.

The Boiler Company Team
"Had a thorough yearly check on my boiler last week from a friendly engineer called Steve. Hope the good service from your company continues. Kind regards, A. Jones."
Hi Alfred,

Thanks for a good review. I am pleased you found your annual service from us thorough and our engineer friendly, this is the experience we aim to deliver every customer.

I am very confident the good service you have received from our company will continue!

"Worth paying monthly"
Hi Janice,

Thanks for positive review. It is good to hear you find us value for money and am confident this happy relationship will continue.

The Boiler Company Team
"Smooth website and sign up process. Laura on the live chat function even had a sense of humour! 5 stars!"
Hi Nathan,

Thanks for your kind words regarding our website. I am pleased you found the sign up process smooth and am glad you have realised that we are a company with a personality! There is nothing worse than speaking to a robot or someone reading a script.

Our UK based call centres promote introducing personality to the customer as we have identified this can massively improve the customer journey.

The Boiler Company Team
"Switched from British Gas in 2017 due to ridiculous price increase. Made my first call out yesterday to which the engineer & apprentice came out within hours. More than happy to say the least."
Hi Rose,

Thanks for a good review. It is great to hear we responded to your call in just a few hours and that the overall service has made you more than happy. I am confident this service will continue.

The Boiler Company is rated 4.93 based on 87 reviews