The Beckster Lifestyle Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend The Beckster Lifestyle
"I am very pleased with what I have learnt from Beckster's bootcamp and have walked away with a positive learning experience. I guess you could say that I am at quite a high level of game myself and could be described as natural, having moved on from canned stuff years ago. I was particularly interested in what Beckster calls "supernatural" game. This is, if one could summarise it, mainly natural in basis but with interjected tailored routines (physical, verbal and emotional). They are tailored as they are specific to you as an individual and are designed to "lift" and "spike" your natural game. I experienced it as a kind of amplification during my sets. Beckster takes a background history of you, picking up on your strengths and weaknesses and then incorporates this into supernatural game. This is later more finely tuned and honed as he gives you feedback from your sets. As an example, I have an interest in certain areas of science and I like to talk about it during sets. I don't ever believe I have done this in a boring way and have alway brought about excitment to my interactions with this. However Beckster showed me subtle changes to how I interact with women when talking about such things. Although subtle I have noticed state changes on a far more frequent basis now. It seems to be working for me and I believe I have progressed significantly. Beckster has a great ability to give you really natural openers during gaming whether at day or night. I really like this about spending time with him and always feel I am learning something new. He will see a set and within seconds gives you a perfectly created opener suited to you. I always get a terrific buzz when going in set then. I also get good outcomes. In summary I am happy with my progression as I feel things have been uniquely tweaked for me."
"I would like to thank Beckster at The Beckster Lifestyle Lifestyle so much because his training has helped me a lot. Learning his supernatural game method makes me not feel like a robot but more fluid to handle all situations. It’s like mixed martial arts in seduction and dating. His bootcamp programme helped me become more confident to approaching women I want and that don’t just choose me. Finally I feel like and a better man a Superman."
"The beckster lifestyle us a total game changer. I started my journey able to hold a conversation but for reasons unknown to me at the time I could never progress conversation in the directions I wanted to, especially with girls. I have looked into social dynamics a fair bit before going ahead with the beckster lifestyle, but what makes beckster different from the rest is that he has the funny ability to give answers to questions that other instructors haven't thought about. I have already surpassed the level I set out to reach when I started, but seeing beckster in field has inspired me to keep pushing. I won't stop until I can honestly consider myself an expert! Thanks Beckster."
"The 5 day Helsinki Vappu bootcamp with Mystery and Beckster was an experience I will never forget. Going in, I honestly didn't expect to receive so much one on one time with them. The knowledge they shared, the instant feedback they gave me... it was almost like they pulled up a menu and adjusted my default settings so I could be the best possible version of myself. I will never forget Mystery walking into Teerenpellis, and have girls gravitate towards him like he had a magnet; I will never forget the second night at the Apollo, when Beckster charged in to a seated 12+ set, and had them wrapped around his finger within seconds- I'll be dammed if he didn't take a different girl home every night he was there. And I will certainly never forget the second to last night at Bank Club, when I finally hit my stride- opened 5-7 sets, and locked into each and every one of them, all while the other guys in the club watched me and the other students with envy. Beckster is the real deal. Whatever you have to do to attend one of his bootcamps, make it happen. You will not be disappointed."
"This program is a life changing experience. Its been almost 6 months since this boot camp, and I am a complete different person I a very good way. A must do program once in a Lifetime. Beckster besides being a great coach hes an amazing person very glad share this experience."
"Look no further, Beckster has what you need! The man is at the top of his field and you certainly won't feel disappointed after enrolling on one of his courses. Get motivated no matter what! Highly recommended."
"Beckster is the real deal. He gives practical advice that gets real results in a fun and constructive way. His supernatual method is top of the class, allowing you to let go and become your true best self. Highly recommended"
"Had a brilliant time on the residential this week. Getting stuck in with the programme for the day and night times was fantastic! Becksters skill and experience coupled with his warmness and encouragement was just amazing. His trainers were equally amazing in their own respects. This week flew by and I'm keen to book again, see you soon gents!"
"I could not believe the amount of value I got from the bootcamps. I learnt so much and I'm so keen to continue this and will definitely come back to the beckster lifestyle! Thanks to all the trainers for their help, support and guidance. Their individual take on game, lifestyle, inner-game and everything else came together perfectly and I'm so glad I booked a course with them"
"Last month, I was fortunate enough to be part of one of the most amazing experiences of my life. The things I have seen, and the things I have learnt on the Beckster Lifestyle bootcamp absolutely blew my mind. Thank you very much for everything you and your team have shown me, everything you have taught me, and everything you have given me from the experience. Watching Beckster in the field was something I’m never ever going to forget. The things he can do, and the things he can do without even opening his mouth! Never seen anything like it! His non-verbal game is something that truly inspired me, and showed what can be possible when you get good! All the trainers on the team are amazing too, every single one of them has incredible game, and unparalleled coaching skills! I saw Sam have conversations with girls, and get amazing reactions, when I asked him how, he told me he was just talking rubbish, words that didn’t even makes sense or weren’t real words as it was too loud. The amazing reactions he was getting was purely through his phenomenal body language, kino, and other incredible skill-sets he has. I didn’t get too much of a chance to work directly with Amin this weekend, but I’ve worked with him before, and know how amazing he is, both from a game perspective, and a coaching perspective. Matt Eastwood, someone I’ve worked with several times now, someone I’ve seen do countless approaches, probably at least 20, and number closing every time! Never a single bad reaction! Don’t know how that’s even possible! Matt is literally rejection-proof!!! Matt has also pushed me very very hard, way further than my comfort zone, when I find something hard, Matt’s solution sometimes is to find something even harder and push me to do that! Not sure how that works – but Matt seems to make it work! All in all - would definitely recommend to anyone else thinking of taking a bootcamp - I know I'll certainly be back again soon for the next!"
"Great bootcamp! The daygame sessions are hed by Bexter's young coaches who focus on a developing a natural mindset and having fun ! I learnt so much and got 2 numbers and a date set up! The major break through I had was that I don't have to be cool and suave at all I just have to be confident and friendly and tease the girls more.. I don't need corny pick up lines anymore.. so thanks Bexter and the team!"
"The Beckster Lifestyle is one of those events in your life that helps you to grow as a person and you will never be the same again! You get overloaded with key knowledge that changes your perspective of life and its basically investing in your future because even in 5, 10, 20 years there is no doubt I will still be finding everything that I learned useful and practising it. I highly recommend it and its one of these choices you just simply cant regret. If you want to grow as a person, the experience provided is invaluable."
"What a fantastic bootcamps it's been! Learnt so much and I've got so much more to practice and build upon now. Thank you to all the coaches, you're all amazing at what you do and I'm looking forward to the next one !!"
"Excellent coach. Has taught me a lot and I still think there is a lot more to come"
"Words are not enough, it was mind blowing. i Thought I'd heard all their stuff but the new extra phase was Amazing, there was Attraction, comfort, "Evoke" Sex. Beckster & Mystery's New part in the model mix :)"
"Well, where do I even begin.......let me start by saying it was a life changing experience and that after going through the program, I have to admit that it was the best money I ever invested. Note that I say “invested,” not “spent”. I learned so much that will increase my success with women. Beckster guided me from the first steps to overcome my fear to approach all the way to become confident and successful in a way I didn't think was possible. It's in the details and the time he actually takes to work on your individual flaws which other so called coaches were not even able to see! I heard a lot that he is a true master but we all know how it is in this business, much talking and at the end of the day you are left with some tips and advice which you easily could have gotten by doing some research on the internet. Beckster is different! Not only did he teach me unique techniques and gave me insights I have never had before but he also guided me through them every single time I was using them. After the weekend I was able to test it out by myself and I was surprised how well it went, sure you will make mistakes from time to time but that is part of the process. With a lot of practicing and his support even afterwards I am able to get results far beyond my expectations before the bootcamp. I couldn’t be happier. Thank you and I hope to see you soon for some more lessons."
"Attended one of Beckster's boot camps and it transformed my whole outlook to approaching women. What used to be a fearful experience is now fun and his coaching has improved my confidence no end. Would throughly recommended attending one of his boot camps."
"A whole exposure to the Mistery's method with an incredible infield training, a lot of awareness! And also practical step by step instructions to advance in the game"
"Been to Helsinki with Beckster for Vappu bootcamp. Met amazing women. Beckster made me push myself to acieve results."
"Great understanding of social dynamics!"
The Beckster Lifestyle is rated 5.00 based on 20 reviews