The Battery Guys Reviews

enquiries@imperiumbatteries.co.uk

Unit 1 Gillibrands Road,
East Gillibrands Estate,

Tell us how The Battery Guys made you happy
Battery as described, great price, arrived well packed and within 24 hours of completing the order. Would use again and recommend them.
Very disappointed, wouldn't use again, paid for guaranteed next day delivery, came day after, informed company, no offer of refund on extra cost of delivery, just a standard company shrug off.
Hi Suggsy, I am very sorry you were not offered a refund for the next day delivery charge. I have processed the refund now and it will be in your bank in the next 3 working days. We try our best to ensure our customer's orders are fulfilled promptly but in this instance, the cause of the delay was the curriers and as of yet I have had no information as to why the delay happened.
Very good fast service and delivery
Good value.
Yeah all good except the delivery, shocking.
Very good service the battery arrived on time.
I'm very happy with the battery supplied by The Battery Guys. I was disappointed, however, that I paid extra for next day delivery. My battery didn't arrive the next day and despite my request for refund of additional charge my request was ignored.
Hi Mike, I am sorry that the battery did not arrive the next working day and that the refund was not processed. This must have been an oversight on our side, the refund for the delivery charge has now been refunded.. Thanks
battery arrived quickly put it on toyota yaris car sold 3 day's later many thanks
great service great price
Great service with tight info and easy for me to select correct battery for my Motocycle… arrived quickly and was exactly as described and fitted perfectly.. thanks guys
The Battery and service provided by The Battery Guys was second to none, Received the Battery by the next day for my Peugeot 407 SW, The battery is now installed in the car and is working perfectly.
Great experience, product as advertised, quick simple and significantly cheaper than the competition. Great job guys!
It is a great battery for a great price.
Easy use of website, delivered oon date stated, reasonable value
Great service great team. Will not hesitate to let others know. I went to some large dealers who could not deliver. They said sorry we do have that battery in stock.......that was the end of that.
I am pleased with the delivery and with the battery.
Fast delivery of a great battery many thanks.
Can’t fault these Guys
Swift delivery, thanks.
Good product, well packed and delivered on time!
The Battery Guys is rated 4.58 based on 1,237 reviews