The Battery Guys Reviews

enquiries@imperiumbatteries.co.uk

Unit 1 Gillibrands Road,
East Gillibrands Estate,

Tell us how The Battery Guys made you happy
The service was good, with quick delivery & the item was good as well.
Best quality battery just didn't realise it needed charging first. But is perfect for my Honda CRv.
The box was sodden with battery acid (see Photos) I need my car as a Carer and called you for advice. The girl told me to 'wash it with cold water' and offered no more help. I see on your reviews that this isn't the first time this has happened. I called my mechanic; he said to install it and hope for the best. (He would have found me a battery but he's not available Sat/Sun) It appears to be holding its charge, but for how long, I don't know. I will be contacting Yodel next.
Good products at a good price. Service and delivery was rapid. However, a word of warning if you use Apple Pay, you don't get to see the excess delivery charge if you live in that amazingly remote part of the country that is Aberdeen (only the third largest city in Scotland after all..) where they slap an excess delivery charge of £17.50 on.
I ordered a battery on Thursday with next day delivery and didn't receive it. Rang them up and they said either later that day or the next and refunded me my next day delivery charge. Its now Sunday and still no battery.
Absolutely spot on no problems what so ever. i got a good battery with a 5 year guarantee at a very good price and delivered the next day. the battery is good value
Helpful phone call with knowledgeable patient guy . Great price.Delivery next day . Easy painless process . Highly chuffed .
Good price for the right product delivered efficiently.
Spot on, thanks guys
Great price and delivered in 2 days ,free delivery aswell ,defo buy from them again
Usual product quality - have bought many batteries from Battery Guys and the service was always excellent - could rely on next day delivery. This time delivery was unexpectedly slow. Ordered battery Friday, it was not dispatched until Monday evening and delivered Tuesday evening. Couldn't wait, so bought one in a local caravan shop (for same price)
Hi, I can see you ordered the battery on Friday but did not select any special delivery, "Next working day or Saturday delivery."
Tried ordering on the internet but the system would not let me do so. Phoned the Battery Guys and had a quick response. I got next-day delivery FOC because of the hassle I had online, Battery delivered within 24 hrs of ordering. Great service thank you Battery Guys.
Easy to order, delivered on time.
Good service, however, delivery schedule was a bit hit and miss. I was told Thursday, then told Friday and Saturday simultaneously, on Friday morning. It arrived on Friday. Ordered on Wednesday, with next day delivery paid for.
Good quality battery Very good value for money, easy to install and very satisfied with my purchase
Great and speedy service, quality product.
Great price, fast service, good product. What more do you need?
Ordered a great battery for a cheap price and it was delivered earlier than expected. I recommend them!
Quality affordable batteries with an exceptional delivery service. This is the second purchase I have made with this company & on both occasions ordered one day and delivered the next. If I need a battery in the future then this is the place I shall turn to first.
I never received my battery
The Battery Guys is rated 4.6 based on 1,481 reviews