The Battery Guys Reviews

East Gillibrands Estate,

Tell us how The Battery Guys made you happy
Very good for the money
Great service
Hi guys very pleased with my purchase good service very good price and good quality battery next day free delivery I've not fitted it yet due to hand injury lm sure it will be perfect 5 star recommended
ordered 2 new batteries from the battery guys on a Thursday and they were fitted the next day no lost work time , very quick responce and delivery . great service all round .
Easy to use website to find the battery that was needed for my start/ stop car and at a good price too. Paid a little extra for delivery but that meant it came next day and I could get going again.
Great price, great service. Hopefully great battery 👏
Excellent service couldn’t fault them ordered my battery online and delivered within 36 hrs
Good price and choice. Perfect delivery
Absolutely amazed at the whole experience! Not only was it the cheapest battery of any other website I could find, I ordered on Wednesday night, and it arrived on Friday afternoon via Yodel delivery. Super cheap and now my car has a brand new battery which garages were charging £180+ for! Thank you guys so much, legends!
Hi Joseph, Thank you very much for your lovely review.
Fast delivery and great prices
Quick smooth and efficient service ,, very happy with how quickly I got my battery ,
helpful when rung super fast service
Easy to understand website, very competitive pricing arrived on time and in good order.
Easy to select correct battery for my vehicle. Delivery next day with easy tracking and helpful driver. Battery fitted straight away and no issues.
115 Stop Start AGM Car Battery Rombat 80Ah £113.39 Wow what a great deal. Superb service, made even easier by just having to input your car registration. The results for me was two types of battery all I had to then was measure the length, width and height to confirm which one fit for my model. The best part is the simplicity in ordering, paid with PayPal and it was with me next day delivery the following morning. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Arrived within 2 days. Well packaged and it fitted without a problem.
New battery delivered next day as expected. Communication from The Battery Guys was brilliant, I knew when it would be delivered and also where the delivery driver was.
Hi Christine, Thank you for the kind review, have a nice weekend.
Good prices battery. Definitely buy again.
Hi Asif, Thank you for the feedback, we are always looking for ways to improve our service to our customers. How could we improve the service we provided?
Although one of the batteries I ordered was the wrong one, it was sorted very quickly and with no fuss Thank you
Really good price and service.
The Battery Guys is rated 4.58 based on 1,250 reviews