The Architects' Journal Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Architects' Journal

Tell us how The Architects' Journal made you happy
AJ is the best way to get to know and "dive" into uk architecture. Detailed and "fully equipped", AJ has become a constant reference in my work . Personally, I am very proud of being part of such an amazing architectonic "community".
Interesting variety of articles. Details on construction costs and materials
I've been subscribed for a month and still haven't received a single magazine. Queries to customer services have not been replied to.
Hi Ben! Thank you for your feedback, A member of our dedicated customer services team will be in contact shortly in order to assist you in this matter. Kind regards, The AJ Team.
It’s not as good as it used to be
Hi Maurice, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your comment and take this fully into consideration in attempting to bring our readers the highest quality of in-depth news analysis and insight into issues that are affecting the architectural industry. Should you have any suggestions on how we can improve, please contact our customer services team at customerservicesteam@emap.com. Kind regards, The AJ Team.
Daily updates keep me in touch with current events in my profession
Brilliant journalism, timely, relevant, always finding a meaningful angle on the issues of the day. Beautifully presented and informative articles.
We love the diverse content of the articles, the up-to-date snapshot of the industry and the different view points offered.
You took all of my money.
Hi Seb. Thank you for your feedback. A member of our dedicated customer services team will be in contact shortly in order to further discuss your review. Kind regards, The AJ Team.
Good navigation
Customer service people mean well. But the processes are prehistoric. If I did need this trade paper I would never pay. I have had consistent bad experiences going back 4 years.
Hi there. Thank you for your feedback. We're sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction with our brand and would appreciate learning more about your negative experiences with us. Please contact us directly at customerservices@architectsjournal.co.uk and one of our devoted customer services team members would be happy to discuss the matter further and consider what we could do to prevent further dissatisfaction occurring in the future. Kind regards, The AJ Team.
Hearing all the issues from another country. Good technical review. Objective opinions (sometimes)
I'm not sure whether you could say 'made me happy' but I have enjoyed reading it because of the quality and breadth of the articles and the beautiful photos. I also appreciate that it is available in a hard copy and not just electronic format.
Hi there! Thank you for your positive feedback. We're glad to hear that you've enjoyed reading our content and look forward to upholding the great standard of quality you've come to expect. All the best, The AJ Team.
I signed up for the digital membership and I have been unable to get any subscriber access. I've contacted customer service (by email) and followed instructions to change my password and yet it seems that my account is constantly being deemed a trial account with no access to content. Very frustrating.
Hi Charles, Thank you for your feedback and apologies for any inconvenience. I have contacted you directly in order to resolve the issue with your account. Kind regards, Kyle AJ Customer Services
Good content but graphically the type to almost the edge of each page is poor hence not 5 stars. Needs an overhaul even though it has been redesigned! Sorry
The Architects' Journal is rated 3.70 based on 54 reviews