The Architects' Journal Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Architects' Journal

Tell us how The Architects' Journal made you happy
aaaaaaaaaaa
Keeping me up to date. Particularly with residential small scale architectural projects and competitions.
Magazines are great and online access is also good. The Architects journal could definitely do with an iPhone app. I would get a lot more use out off the online side of the subscription.
Whilst the content is generally good, my problem has been with the delivery of my paper copy of the AJ. My first issue arrived a week late and the second issue, due three days ago, has yet to arrive. When I raised this issue, I was told that late or even non-delivery were not grounds for a discounted price. If this poor service continues I will not renew my subscription.
small project archive, insufficient details, poor information on details
Hi Zoran, thank you for your feedback. We appreciate your comments and will take this into consideration while attempting to bring our readers the highest quality of in-depth news analysis and insight into issues that are affecting the architectural industry. Should you have any suggestions on how we can improve, please contact our customer services team at customerservicesteam@emap.com. Kind regards, The AJ Team.
The daily news is interesting and helps me being up to date
good quality prints and well written articles
Although useful, its expensive for a small practice to be able to justify
I enjoy keeping up with what is happening in the world of architecture - living in South Africa, we sometimes feel a little cut off.
It’s provided me with an insight to the profession that I otherwise wouldn’t have had access to, as well as inspiration for my own work, and the awareness about ongoing projects. As a uni applicant this magazine has armed me with ways I can seriously make an mark with technical and contextual knowledge of today’s happening within the architectural world.
News - up to date reviews of what is going on in the industry . Recent projects and contexts New materials and learning from projects
Having issues with subscription it has signed me up twice and charged me twice and yet no one responds to emails!!!
I have a subscription but it doesn’t seem to allow me to read the AJ on an IPad? The IPad has a web browser; just like a computer. This seems a disingenuous way of differentiating access to the Journal. I did not subscribe to IPad only, so why am I being locked out of access to the IPad version?
Hi Paul, thank you for your feedback. I can confirm that there is no distinction between online and iPad access. This is not offered as a separate product by AJ and as such you should have full access to the online content from any form of web browser. A member of our customer services team will be in contact shortly in order to assist you in resolving the issue. Kind regards, The AJ Team.
Keeps me up to date with the architectural world
a good publication.
The subscription did not go through after payment. Had to make several phone calls to both subscriptions and online subscriptions to clarify email addresses. After confirming that the email address associated with the account had been amended (it couldn't be changed online despite several attempts), we are still receiving correspondence from the AJ (such as the request to fill out this survey) to the previous email address. I would recommend finding a workable way of updating your records.
Hi there, thank you for your feedback. A member of our customer services team will be in contact shortly in order to discuss this matter further. Kind regards, The AJ Team.
It supplied the fodder for my spring term design studio...the schematic designs for the Thamesmeade Library Competition. Thanks AJ!
Broad subjects covered online and in the print magazine
Delighted to start receiving the consistently excellent AJ again after an accidental oversight missing the subscription renewal. Didn't realise how much I'd miss it! Keep up the great work, professional journalism and very well balanced content.
Good to keep up to date with latest news
The Architects' Journal is rated 3.70 based on 54 reviews