The Appliance Depot Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend The Appliance Depot

Tell us how The Appliance Depot made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
"Absolutely fantastic service from start to finish. Particular mention to John who went the extra mile today and solved a problem I had with a missing bolt on my gas cooker without any hesitation he immediately dispatched the part I needed. Your help is so very much appreciated. Would highly recommend this company for their excellent products and customer service. Susan"
"Stephanie was excellent to deal with"
"So helpful over the telephone and I feel I have such a great buy! Your driver who delivered the machine was so polite and rang me the night before and on the delivery day to let me know he was running 20 minutes late - what a lovely experience, and I will be recommending you to family and friends - many thanks"
"The appliances I bought was exactly as described, the quality was first class even if they had a few blemishes that wouldn't be seen. I bought a Neff extractor hood Neff oven drawer Neff washing machine All would have been more expensive if it wasn't for the appliance depot and polly who helped with all the purchases. Thanks again D Greenwood"
"great customer service. bought a cooker hood which was unfortunately badly damaged in transit, they arranged to pick it up free of charge and refund was made very quickly"
"lovely girls on the phone and Pip sold me a replacement tumble dryer at great price. Thank you!"
"Happy with the service. Had to change one of the items over the phone and all went well. The driver (Stephen) was very helpful and friendly."
"Item as described, fast and efficient service. will defo be using these guys again."
"got the best product for a great price and only a couple of scratches no one can see as the downside"
"I can honestly say they are brilliant."
"Ordered via telephone after viewing on my iPad. The reason I mention this is that the photos are not very clear when viewing them via the iPad. Went on description which stated no damage top, front, back or either side. Due to needing asap we decided to collect the goods when inspecting the cooker is had been damaged on top front right hand corner. We were very disappointed. However the benefit of collecting was that we were able to spend a little search the enormous warehouse and found a perfect match to our 1st order, we left very happy customers and will be back."
"Friendly efficient service. Good value."
"Very helpful staff on the phone appliance arrived quickly and just as described with a massive saving - will certainly be using this company again and will certainly recommend"
"bought a smeg range cooker,nice friendly and helpfull staff.Good customer service. Thanks Mike"
"Helpful and effective staff who took the phone call in the way a call should be taken from a customer. The order was effectively placed and contact by way of same day e-mail sent. 10 out of 10."
"To supply and deliver our much needed washing machine with the benefit of an interest free repayment plan."
"Efficient service helpful staff"
"Wow what fantastic prices and superb customer service. A special mention to the lovely Polly. I will be buying again. Keep up the good work :-)"
"Very easy to order very helpful I phoned up this morning and they reserved this appliance for me without a deposit 👍🏼"
The Appliance Depot is rated 4.71 based on 245 reviews