The Appliance Depot Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend The Appliance Depot

Tell us how The Appliance Depot made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
"Polly answered all my questions in a very helpful, friendly and professional manner."
"Hello, I was attended by Steve who was very good, I bought a Smeg double oven and was impressed with speed and price, I further bought a Bosch dishwasher and CDA gas hob and have just placed the order, the oven arrived and is excellent, regards, Mr Martin"
"Anybody who is in the market for a kitchen appliance should check out this company. I live near Leicester and so was able to visit the warehouse and get a hands-on feel for the products and the range available. Advice from Steve was excellent without being pushy. The item we eventually purchased was in a better condition than I expected from a graded model. And the price was excellent. In all, it was a great buying experience."
"Very helpful and responsive team. Genuinely want to help!"
"Excellent service via the phone to arrange purchase & delivery of my chosen item. Polite and helpful sales person dealt with everything quickly. Thank you."
"Excellent service from telephone ordering to receiving goods. Pleasant, cheerful, helpful and efficient. Special requirements for delivery dealt with without issue and a call from the driver half an hour before delivery made sure we were ready (and out of bed) to receive our goods. Driver was very cheerful, considerate and helpful. And, we saved money! Thankyou ????"
"delivery was good and the gas hob was a bargain. thanks."
"Excellent service from initial tel to delivery in just over 24 hrs."
"They delivered a great quality Smeg dishwasher at a fantastic price."
"Excellent service provided by everyone I met at the shop and warehouse. A totally painless shop ably assisted by Pip in choosing my cooker and washing machine."
"We were able to look at all your different models and able to make our choice."
"Very quick service and very friendly sales team quick delivery"
"My purchase was done over the phone by a lovely lady. My beautiful SMEG fridge was delivered with a few days by a very happy delivery guy. In all it was a happy experience!"
"Friendly helpful staff. Fast delivery which is good and excellent prices!"
"Very helpful, and obviously great prices"
"Great discount on graded fridge and freezer, delivered within a week right into our kitchen by helpful delivery driver"
"Their help and advice"
"I placed my order with Polly and she was extremely polite and helpful. I had an issue with the delivery time and she made every effort to sort out my problem. I came off the phone feeling very relaxed and happy with my order. Thanks for your excellent service Polly!"
"There was a good selection of built in double ovens which is what I was looking for."
"Purchased a dishwasher from an advisor named Polly. Quick, easy and totally professional service. Will highly recommend."
The Appliance Depot is rated 4.76 based on 205 reviews