The Appliance Depot Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend The Appliance Depot

Tell us how The Appliance Depot made you happy

Own Driver, Courier
"Item as described, fast and efficient service. will defo be using these guys again."
"got the best product for a great price and only a couple of scratches no one can see as the downside"
"I can honestly say they are brilliant."
"Ordered via telephone after viewing on my iPad. The reason I mention this is that the photos are not very clear when viewing them via the iPad. Went on description which stated no damage top, front, back or either side. Due to needing asap we decided to collect the goods when inspecting the cooker is had been damaged on top front right hand corner. We were very disappointed. However the benefit of collecting was that we were able to spend a little search the enormous warehouse and found a perfect match to our 1st order, we left very happy customers and will be back."
"Friendly efficient service. Good value."
"Very helpful staff on the phone appliance arrived quickly and just as described with a massive saving - will certainly be using this company again and will certainly recommend"
"bought a smeg range cooker,nice friendly and helpfull staff.Good customer service. Thanks Mike"
"Helpful and effective staff who took the phone call in the way a call should be taken from a customer. The order was effectively placed and contact by way of same day e-mail sent. 10 out of 10."
"To supply and deliver our much needed washing machine with the benefit of an interest free repayment plan."
"Efficient service helpful staff"
"Wow what fantastic prices and superb customer service. A special mention to the lovely Polly. I will be buying again. Keep up the good work :-)"
"Very easy to order very helpful I phoned up this morning and they reserved this appliance for me without a deposit 👍🏼"
"steve who I spoke to was very helpful in the description of blemishes on the graded cooker He also gave a discount which made all the difference in getting the item sent to Aberdeen Also in letting me know about the time and type of delivery In all I was very satisfied Hope I feel the same when I receive my smeg cooker"
"Great service and great products! Yes they’re “graded” but you cannot tell on the majority of the items. Would recommend to anyone as you can save £££"
"pleasant service ,good to deal with."
"Good availability and right price."
"I have bought several appliances from the appliance depot, did once have a problem that the item I ordered got smashed when loading and I had to order something else, but everything else I have had has been great, some minor marks on things as described, but good value and helpful people."
"They were very helpful and polite."
"Very large display of appliances,no pushy salesman,could not be more helpful,will recommend to friends."
"Very helpful & a pleasure to do business with. So much choice."
The Appliance Depot is rated 4.76 based on 217 reviews