The Alpaca Clothing Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Alpaca Clothing Co
Read The Alpaca Clothing Co Reviews

info@thealpacaclothingco.co.uk

Tell us how The Alpaca Clothing Co made you happy
The gloves are really lovely. But the postage cost is a bit high for one single and lightweight item.
Hello,

Great to see that you like your lovely alpaca gloves!

We are sorry that you feel the postage is high, the cost of £4.95 is a flat rate for all items, it covers a next day delivery service, allows you to track your parcel and insures it should anything happen whilst in transit. After much research, we have found this to be one of the cheapest couriers.

We do hope this does not deter you for the future.

Best wishes,
Team Alpaca
The choice of trousers is excellent,the speed of fulfilling the order was excellent,ordered on Thursday afternoon arrived next morning. This is a great family company would definitely recommend.
Hi Gerald,

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! The Brax trousers are of fantastic quality and we are proud to be stockists and thrilled to be able to provide a wide selection.

We hope to deal with you again in the future.

Kindest regards,
Team Alpaca
Very speedy delivery of goods. Friendly, personal service. However, today, I am returning the Dolman zipper jacket sent to me last week, with a couple of other perfect items. The jacket, as explained in my 'phone call on 28th April, has a faulty zip and I'm surprised this was not revealed when the garment was checked.
Dear Anne,

Thank you for reviewing your experience with us, we are pleased to hear that you were happy with our friendly service and the speed of our delivery.

Thank you for bringing the Dolman garment to our attention, we agree that on arrival back with us, the zip was a little stiff. We are pleased that we were able to resolve this for you.

Warm regards,
Team Alpaca
Swift delivery . Goods as described.
Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to review us and we are pleased to hear that you are happy with both your goods and our delivery service. Thank you for your continued custom.
Kind regards,
Good telephone support from Katie
Hi Howard,
We are pleased to hear you were happy with our customer service, we do pride ourselves in providing the best service that we possibly can. Hope your Brax jeans are a great fit.
Best wishes,
Team Alpaca
A good quality t-shirt that is not too thin.
Hello,
Thank you for the review. Our pima cotton t-shirts are so very popular , the cotton is excellent.
Many Thanks
Team Alpaca
Helpful friendly response. Parcel well packaged. Will definitely purchase again from you. Thank you from a very content customer.
Hello Diana
So great to hear that you are very happy with the products and service you received. Thank you very much for leaving the review!
Team Alpaca
Very friendly and professional service I like their ordering from this company. My order arrived next day without any postal charge
Hello
Really happy to read your review, thank you so very much! We look forward to providing you with a great service again in the future.
Team Alpaca
I love my new slippers and socks, always happy with your products thank you
Hello Margaret
Thrilled to hear you love your alpaca slippers and socks. Thank you so much for your continued custom we appreciate your loyalty.
Kind Regards
Team Alpaca
I have bought several items of clothing from Alpaca. They are always excellent quality and arrive amazingly promptly and are well wrapped. A perfect buying experience.
Hello Diana
Thank you so much for leaving the lovely review. We appreciate your time and continued custom, look forward to serving you again soon.
Team Alpaca
Service was excellent, when calling with an enquiry. Delivery was speedy and the goods are of a excellent quality
Hello Jackie
Thank you so much for leaving the excellent review. Delighted to hear you are happy with everything!
Team Alpaca
Ordered a Brax shirt for my husband, only because it appeared on this website! Don’t know why an Alpaca based company wud be selling Brax shirts?? Anyway I received the shirt and thank them for the extremely quick delivery. Thank you.
Hello Camilla
Thank you so much for leaving the review, we appreciate your time in doing so. Really glad that you discovered that we sell BRAX clothing for men and women, we do like to surprise people! We hope to provide you with a great service again in the future.
Team Alpaca
Very comfortable and warm without being sweaty.
Hello
Thank you very much for leaving the review. Pleased you are enjoying the benefits of alpaca in helping regulate your temperature.
Many thanks & Best Wishes
Team Alpaca
very good quality and washes very well
Found The Alpaca Clothing Co. by coincidence, searching for a BRAX cardigan, and am extremely pleased with the speedy dispatch and great communication. Would certainly recommend The Alpaca Clothing Co. !
Hello
We have been a stockist for BRAX clothing for a number of years now, it thrills us when we gain new customers! Many thanks for leaving the super review and so glad you found us!
Team Alpaca
Great Jeans and at a good price compared to other suppliers with such a fast delivery service, the telephone customer sale department were so helpful and polite
Hello Filka
Many thanks for leaving this wonderful review for BRAX jeans. We do keep all our clothing competitively priced and pride ourselves in delivering excellent customer service.
Team Alpaca
When Chantelle realized my order could not be fulfilled she rang me. Later she rang again to let me know my problem had been solved. Everything arrived here in France 3 days later, and I am delighted with them. Thankyou Chantelle and Katie.
Hello Shirley
We can’t tell you how thrilled we are to have reached France! Many thanks for leaving this great review and that you love your alpaca leg warmers.
Team Alpaca
I ordered an alpaca sock box for my husband’s birthday. Easy to order, prompt delivery and impressive packaging. And for the first time ever my husband has not copmplained of cold feet! Brilliant. Thank you.
Hello Ann

So lovely to hear this, thank you so much. The sock box you bought is a new product for us, and I’m glad to say it is being well received.
Thank you so much for your order and I hope to hear from you in the future.
Team Alpaca
I bought a pair of alpaca wool gloves for my wife, having tried these out walking our dogs she was very impressed. Having suffered from cold fingers with other gloves on frosty mornings she's over the moon. The gloves arrived within a few days and I would highly recommend the alpaca clothing co to anyone.
I ordered a scarf on behalf of a friend and it arrived within two days! The scarf is soft and beautifully made - my friend is absolutely delighted with it.
The Alpaca Clothing Co is rated 4.86 based on 659 reviews