The Alpaca Clothing Co Reviews

The Alpaca Clothing Co 5 star review on 6th November 2020
The Alpaca Clothing Co
The Alpaca Clothing Co 5 star review on 20th October 2020
The Alpaca Clothing Co 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Last pair of alpaca slippers I bought were from Peru. So pleased to order from U.K., lovely quality
Hell Serena, Thank you so much for leaving us this great review and 5 star rating, it means a lot to us! The alpaca slippers are amazing. Our shop still remains closed for now, but our mail-order department is very much open. Take care and thanks again.
Team Alpaca
The baby cardigan I ordered is exactly as it looked on web site, from the colour to style. It's nice and heavy knit certainly looks classy. It arrived when stated, which I was quite surprised at it being so quick. Exactly what I ordered and I wouldn't hesitate to order more items from Alpaca clothing co.
Hello Andrea, A big thank you to you for leaving us this review and 5 star rating! So glad you are happy, and we look forward to you shopping with us again. Take care Team Alpaca
Good quality.
Thank you for leaving us the review and 5 star rating. Hope you are well, take care from Team Alpaca
invoice had the right aircode, but the label had the wrong aircode. (postalnumber)
Our aircode is N91 ER84, the parcel had an XX code.
Thank you for leaving us the review and 4 star rating. Kind Regards
Team Alpaca
I am so pleased this company are selling online. We always call in on our way to the Lake District and we always end up buying trousers from there so great to have the online option. I just love the Brax trousers, the fit, the high quality material, the comfort. Superb service and prompt delivery. Highly recommend.
The service I received was very good, I received the trousers very quickly and they fit well.
Hi Hilary, Thank you so much for leaving us the review and 5 star rating. Hope you are well, kind regards
Team Alpaca
Excellent super fast service! Would use them again!
Hello and thank you for the 4 star rating and the review! Take care from Team Alpaca.
Excellent service from beginning to end. Items, as described, were delivered by courier within 48 hours of online order. I had regular emails to say exactly when my parcel would be delivered, the final one giving the name of the courier and a one hour time slot of delivery time - fabulous. Will definitely use The Alpaca Clothing Co again.
Hi Judith, Thank you so much for leaving us this fantastic review and 5 star rating! So glad to hear you are thrilled with everything and the service. Thank you for shopping with us.
Take care from
Team Alpaca
I bought this alpaca hat for my daughter in law’s birthday, she lives in Australia and as winter is drawing nigh l thought a lovely alpaca wool hat would keep her very short haircut head warm, this looks just the job
Hi Winifred, Thank you so much for leaving us this great review and 5 star rating. We love this hat too! Take care
Team Alpaca
The quality, fit and colour range of the Pima Cotton tee shirts are all excellent, However at Checkout I was surprised to find a charge of £14.95 had been added for delivery to a remote location. I had spent over £50 and was expecting free delivery. I cannot see how a city less than 300 miles from Penrith and reached by motorways and a trunk road could be regarded as remote. I phoned to query it but the Alpaca Co. said they could do nothing about it.
Hi Catherine, Thank you for leaving us the review. So glad you like our pima cotton t-shirts, they are the best. The courier we use is first class, and they class your location as remote not our selves. I'm sorry that you feel the delivery charge is steep but for the speedy, tracked, insured and efficient 2-3 day service we can't do it at a cheaper price. Kind Regards Team Alpaca
The service was spectacular and the product was fabulous
Hi Graham, So glad to hear you are happy with the alpaca cardigan and the service. Thank you for leaving us the great review and 5 star rating!
Team Alpaca
Received 2 Pima Cotton tops for my wife very quickly . Very satisfied with the Product Quality and speedy service at this difficult time. Thank You.
Hello thank you so much for leaving us a review and 5 star rating. Really glad to hear you are happy/ Hope you are well, take care and thank you again.
Team Alpaca
I hadn't used this company before but they had stocks of a particular pair of jeans I wanted so tried them -- and was very pleased with the speed and courtesy with which they dispatched my jeans.
Hello Thank you for leaving us this great review and 5 star rating. I am so glad you found us. Take care
from team Alpaca
the service was excellent - i was advised throughout when i could expect my parcel. i love the alpaca wool products - i cant wear sheep's wool, its too itchy but alpaca is smooth, silky and extremely hard wearing. i will certainly be buying more.
Hi Lesley, Thank you so much for leaving us the review and 5 star rating. Really glad you are happy. Thank you and take care from
Team Alpaca
Reliable and honest company. I live in a country town in Australia. The Alpaca Clothing Co has a well designed web site which is easy to use, and the company has provided me on three occasions to date with a high quality product which has been exactly as described. Shipping is fast and any communication has always been most courteous. My on-line shopping experience has been enjoyable, and I am confident that should anything not be quite right, they would respond correctly. Thank you to everyone!
Hello Tonia, Lovely to hear from you and thank you for leaving us a great review also the 5 star rating. We really enjoy the communication we have with you and helping you with your purchases. Thank you and hope you are well.
Take from team alpaca
Quality goods at a reasonable price. Delivery fast.
Hi Gillian,
Thank you for your review, we hope you love the Powder headbands, they are really beautiful.
Kind regards,
Team Alpaca
Super quality tee shirts, super fast delivery. Thank you.
Hi Carol,
Thank you for reviewing us, the pima cotton t-shirts are fantastic so we are pleased you think so too.
Team Alpaca
Excellent service and high quality garments. I have never been disappointed
Hi Valerie,
Thanks for the fantastic review and thank you also for your continued support over the years, your custom really is appreciated.
Fast delivery, competitive prices
Hello,
Thank you for your 5 star review, we hope your Brax jeans were a great fit.
Team Alpaca
My first experience with Alpaca was brilliant - first order arrived on time - packaged really well and contents perfect - well done to you all - great service - will use you again and recommend to my friends
Hi Lesley,
Thank you for this fantastic review, we really appreciate it! Hope you get lots of use out of your lovely little leather handbag and we hope to be able to help you again.
The Alpaca Clothing Co is rated 4.88 based on 883 reviews