The Alpaca Clothing Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Alpaca Clothing Co
Read The Alpaca Clothing Co Reviews

info@thealpacaclothingco.co.uk

Tell us how The Alpaca Clothing Co made you happy
The socks are so comfortable and warm that I don't want to take them off.
Hi David,
yes the cushioned sole alpaca socks are especially comfortable so we are not surprised you don't want to take them off! Perfect for this chilly weather we are having too.
Kind regards,
Team Alpaca
Beautiful alpaca socks, I only wear alpaca socks they are sooo warm and comfortable and last for years, many thanks.
Hi Patricia,
Thank you for reviewing us and our lovely Alpaca socks. Like you, we have found that when many of our customers have experienced alpaca socks, they never look back!
Team Alpaca
I am over the moon with my alpaca slippers. They are so soft and cozy and they fit perfectly. Katie helped me order these slippers and she went above and beyond helping me pick out the perfect pair. I also couldn't believe how quickly they arrived. It only took 3 days for my slippers to be delivered in the US from the UK! I highly recommend The Alpaca Clothing Co and look forward to ordering from them again in the future.
Hi Alyssa,
It was an absolute pleasure to help you and we really wanted to ensure that you got the perfect fit in your alpaca slippers, especially when being delivered to America. Thrilled to hear they are the right size, we’re sure you won’t be taking them off much! We look forward to helping you again in the future.
All the very best,
Team Alpaca
I have bought knitwear from The Alpaca Clothing Co. in the past, and have been very happy with my purchases, and this time is no exception. I ordered a cardigan/jacket only a week before Christmas, and to my astonishment, it arrived three days later. It is perfect - the colours are lovely and it hangs beautifully and feels lush. I am delighted with it. Many thanks, Jane C, Oxford
Hi Jane,
Thank you for reviewing us and for your continued custom and support. We are thrilled to be able to provide a fast and efficient service. The Alpaca knitwear is just beautiful, enjoy wearing it and we hope to help you again in the future.
Kindest regards,
Team Alpaca
The slippers I bought are fabulous, really luxurious, and Joy from the Alpaca Clothing Company was super helpful making sure I got them in time. Would definitely recommend this great family business.
Hello Alice,
Thank you very much for leaving us this wonderful review, it means a lot to us. Sending you lots of best wishes for the new year xx
Team Alpaca
wonderful cardigans in exquisite patterns
Hello Maria,
Thank you for leaving us this lovely review. We agree with you the cardigan is exquisite! So pleased you are happy.
Many thanks and best wishes for the New Year.
Team Alpaca
I ordered on Friday before Christmas, and received my parcel on following Monday morning( Christmas Eve) . Brilliant service! Beautifully packed too. Very happy customer.
Hello Amanda,
Thank you very much for leaving us this excellent review. It means a lot to us. Hope you had a brilliant Christmas.
Best wishes for the new year!
Team Alpaca
I bought them as a gift and my boyfriend could not have been happier with the incredibly fluffy and soft and beautiful Alpaca slippers. Stunning quality!
Hello Lucy, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this lovely review. I’m sure the slippers were well received for Christmas.
Hope you had a lovely time, best wishes for the new year.

Team Alpaca
Excellent service, goods as described and delivered promptly.
Hello and thank you for leaving the review. Thrilled to hear you are satisfied with the excellent service! Hope you had a nice Christmas and best wishes for the new year.
Team Alpaca
Wanted something different for my girlfriend this Christmas. After doing 2 alpaca walks thought. it be a good idea to purchase some alpaca clothes .found website easy to use and on receiving products found them to be a great buy.and excellent quality. .shall definitely be using them again and recommending to my friends. Thank again. ..
Hi Peter,
Hope you had a fantastic Christmas. Your girlfriend is obviously a fan of Alpacas so I'm sure she loved her Alpaca slippers and Alpaca scarf from you!
Thank you for your kind words and for recommending us to others, that really is fantastic.
Team Alpaca
I was very impressed at the speed the item was delivered. I ordered one afternoon and received them the following morning (and that was with Christmas post). I ordered the alpaca socks for my 'alpaca mad', 15 year old granddaughter for Christmas so can't really give a review on them, apart from to say they look and feel lovely. Thank-you.
Hi Gillian,
What a lovely review, thank you. We are sure your granddaughter will just love the Alpaca novelty socks, the alpaca on there has the loveliest little face!
Team Alpaca
First class service. I placed a late order a week before Christmas and received my items within 48 hours. Absolutely delighted with all three items I purchased. Highly recommended
Hi Paul,
Thanks for this fantastic review. We hope all of the Alpaca accessories are well received at Christmas.
A1
Hello,
Thank you for reviewing us with 5 stars. Hope the Brax Shakira jeans are a great fit.
Team Alpaca
I was billed for my order on 07 December and to date (21 December) have not received it, or any response to my enquiry (five days ago) as to when I may expect it. Very poor customer service in my opinion.
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review us but we were shocked to read your review as this was the first time it had been brought to our attention.

After reading this we immediately investigated with UPS to locate your parcel. When you were not in to receive your order, the driver had left your parcel at a local shop for you to collect at your convenience.

We did not receive any phone calls from you and the emails you had sent us were not received because they were sent to a no-reply email domain.

We can see that you have now collected your parcel and we are happy that were able to resolve this for you and apologise for any confusion.

Team Alpaca
Well organized homepage with nice products. I found what I was looking for, and it was delivered as promissed.
Hi Torben,
Thank you for your great review. Pleased you found the Brax waistcoat that you were looking for.
Kind regards,
Team Alpaca
Always good quality and excellent service
Hi Jean,
Thank you for continuing to shop with us, your support and custom is much appreciated. The Pantherella socks will make lovely Christmas gifts.
Team Alpaca
Excellent products and service, speedy and efficient.
Hi Christine,
Thank you for returning to shop with us. The pima cotton tops are superb quality, enjoy wearing them!
Team Alpaca
I can only write on the service so far, as bought Alpaca socks for my partner for Christmas as he suffers badly from cold feet.....so I don’t know the outcome of that YET! But the service is OUTSTANDING. Great website, ordered on Monday pm and arrived Tuesday am. FANTASTIC!!!! WELL DONE. Will certainly use again and tell all my friends about your Company.
Hi Sue,
Thank you so much for this lovely review. Your partner will have cold feet no more once he starts wearing his Alpaca socks! Look forward to serving you again in the future.
Warm wishes,
Team Alpaca
Absolutely brilliant service. Very impressed.
Hello Helen,
Thank you for your order and for reviewing us. The Alpaca Cape you ordered is just stunning and the prints in the Powder scarves are beautiful. Pleased they arrived safely with you on the Isle of Man.
Team Alpaca
Fast, friendly service - and items seem to be excellent quality. Keep it up!
Hi Pamela,
Fantastic to see a 5 star review, thank you. We are sure the Pantherella socks will be loved at Christmas.
The Alpaca Clothing Co is rated 4.87 based on 679 reviews