The Alpaca Clothing Co Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Alpaca Clothing Co

Tell us how The Alpaca Clothing Co made you happy

"Quick and easy to order and my fabulous alpaca socks arrived within 2 days. I adore them, light and warm and they don’t slip down in my wellies like my old cheaper socks bought elsewhere"
Hi Jeannie,
Thank you so much for reviewing us. The alpaca walking socks really are fabulous, pleased to hear you have already enjoyed wearing them.
Team Alpaca
"Excellent Pima cotton and Alpaca clothing. Prices are as expected for these premium products which wear for many years in my experience. My telephone queries were answered from knowledge and with genuine concern that I was receiving the facts I needed. Both orders arrived the next day and are already being worn in this cold weather. Thank you for your excellent service and care."
Hello,
Thrilled to hear that you are pleased with both our products and our service, we take pride in providing the best service that we possibly can.
Your pima cotton tops and alpaca cardigan will will keep you warm and like you say, last you for a very long time to come!
We hope to be able to help you again in the future.
Team alpaca
"The coat I ordered was , as I expected, excellent. The delivery was prompt and it was well packaged. Furthermore, I was prepared to accept the price increase of £28. Let me explain, - my wife had ordered the same coat from a company from whom I have made a number of purchases over the years, and was informed that the size was out of stock. As this was to be a birthday present she looked elsewhere on-line and was pleased to discover that you were stocking the same item, albeit at a higher price. She asked me to complete the transaction on-line, which I did. However I was somewhat taken aback when there was a carriage charge of £12. It has been my policy not to deal with companies who treat Northern Ireland as a foreign land. I Buy my shirts from a company in London, my wine from the Wine Society, and I deal with several other companies in various ways, but never have to pay for carriage if I meet the specified conditions. The coat in question, if it had been available from Peter Christian would have cost me £39 less. You will understand why I will not be doing business with you again."
"Excellent quality and extremely prompt delivery. Thank you"
Hi Alan,
Thank you for reviewing us. The alpaca gloves are lovely quality and super warm.
Team Alpaca
"Lovely gloves, and beautifully made. They are really warm which is the reason I wanted them. Excellent service and very prompt delivery. Would recommend the product and the company."
Hi Helen,
Thank you for your lovely review of your experience with us. The alpaca cable gloves are just lovely, we are sure they will keep you very warm this Winter! We hope to be able to help you again.
Team Alpaca
"The products I ordered arrived promptly. They presentation boxes were exactly as seen online."
Hi Tom,
Thank you for taking the time to review us. The sock boxes are lovely, they make a beautiful gift. Very pleased to hear they were what you expected.
Team Alpaca
"I recently bought the Ruana shawl /cape from the alpaca clothing company in the red option. It is absolutely gorgeous. I wish I could afford the brown as well but that is just greedy. The colours are so rich. This is the second item that I have bought this company and I will be buying more!"
Hi Jane,
We are thrilled to hear that you think the Alpaca Ruana cape is gorgeous! It really is in true Peruvian style with the rich colours like you say.
Thank you for your continued custom and we look forward to helping you again in the future.
Team Alpaca
"I love my new Alpaca top. It is so soft and huggable and the colour is lovely. Living in the wilds of North Devon/Exmoor (alongside quite a few Alpaca farms who don't do clothing), I am saving it for the really cold weather. On-line shopping was really simple, delivery was almost immediate and the top looks like the picture. Highly recommended"
Hello Susie,
Thank you for this lovely review. Your alpaca jumper will certainly protect you from the elements come Winter!
Take care and kind regards,
Team Alpaca
"My order arrived the day after it was placed. I've bought from the centre whilst on holiday and their products are really good."
Hi Julia,
Thank you for reviewing us, it really is appreciated. Lovely to hear that you have visited our shop too!
We hope to see you again.
All the best,
Team Alpaca
"An excellent experience. Good quality clothing despatched promptly."
Hello Margaret,
It thrills us to hear that you enjoyed your online shopping experience with us and thank you for sharing this in your lovely review. Enjoy wearing your Brax trousers!
Team Alpaca
"As usual delighted with my garment"
Hi Pamela, So happy to hear that you are pleased with your alpaca cardigan. Thank you for continuing to shop with us, your custom is very much valued. Warm wishes, Team Alpaca
"Bought some socks as a special gift for a special friend, something different,something special, these are perfect. Excellent service"
"Gorgeous gloves, easy transaction and speedy delivery- Many Thanks"
"I received my order very quickly and am very happy with the gloves very warm. All my contact with them has been very good and very helpful. I definitely recommend and will be using them again."
"I ordered a pair of Natural Alpaca Snake Cable Knit Gloves. They arrived within three days by courier. I feel they will be the warmest gloves I could wear during the cold weather as they are a natural product, so soft and well made."
Hello Marian,

Thank you for your lovely review. We are certain the alpaca gloves will keep your hands lovely and warm when the colder weather arrives, enjoy wearing them!

Take care,
Team Alpaca
"I bought 2 pairs of the most sublime heavenly soft hand knitted baby alpaca bed socks both of which I intended to give as Xmas presents but just had to keep one pair for me. They arrived promptly the next day.I wish they did a sweater from the same yarn as I would love one.A great company,will be coming back."
Hello,
Thank you for reviewing us and our alpaca bed socks. Pleased to hear you kept yourself a pair for yourself, you'll just love them!
Team Alpaca
"Very good service with almost immediate response and dispatch"
Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are so very pleased to hear that you were happy with your experience with us.
All the best,
Team Alpaca
"I am very pleased with the scarf and I thought the service I received was second to none. Thank you."
Hello Jennifer, Lovely to read this super review this morning! Thank you so much, so glad you are pleased with the scarf and the service you received. Have a great day!
Kind Regards
Team Alpaca
"The order arrived promptly as requested, and was exactly what I had asked for. Could not fault the service. Thank you."
Hello,
Thank you for reviewing our service. Enjoy your Brax jeans, they are a super fit and fantastic quality.
Team Alpaca
"Very efficient service and I am delighted with my cheerful cardigan.Already have had several positive comments about it."
Hello,
Thank you for your kind review. The intarsia cardigans are just stunning, we are sure you will continue to receive more compliments! Enjoy wearing it.
The Alpaca Clothing Co is rated 4.86 based on 621 reviews