The Alpaca Clothing Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Alpaca Clothing Co
Read The Alpaca Clothing Co Reviews
Arrived on time and very happy with the socks . My sister started breeding alpacas in US last year and had 3 'Home grown' crisis this summer, all beautiful , so hopefully will be well chuffed with her socks for Christmas
Hello,
Thank you for reviewing us, we are sure that the alpaca socks will be well received by your sister and we wish her luck with breeding Alpacas.
Team Alpaca
Brilliant service, superb slippers the the other half loves how warm they are.
Hello David, Thank you so very much for leaving us this amazing review, we all really appreciate that. So glad to hear your other half loves how warm they are! 😊 Team Alpaca
Excellent company to deal with. My alpaca boot socks are gorgeous and perfectly padded for wearing in my walking boots for hiking the fells and mountains.
Hello,
Thank you for your great review, we really appreciate your time and comments. The Herdy Alpaca socks are fantastic, we are sure you will get plenty of wear from them. Enjoy!
Team Alpaca
Beautiful slippers which arrived in double quick time. I emailed the company with a question and had a very informative reply also in super quick time.
I will be a return customer.
Thank you.
Hi Helen,
Thank you for this fantastic review. We really hope your friend loves her Alpaca slippers and we look forward to dealing with you again.
super service. thanks
Hi Vanessa,
Lovely to hear this thank you. We hope you enjoy wearing your Brax trousers this season.
Team Alpaca
The very best costumer service.
Chantelle is amazing.
Hi Lise,
It is always a pleasure helping you, you are a valued customer and thank you for continuing to shop with us.
Team Alpaca
Bought some alpaca socks to keep my feet warm at work. Will buy again
Hi Sharon,
Your alpaca socks will certainly keep your feet warm! Thank you for shopping with us and for taking the time to leave us a lovely review.
Team Alpaca
Very prompt deliveries of high quality attractive items
Hi Valerie,
Thank you for your review, the pima cotton t-shirts are fantastic quality. Thank you for continuing to shop with us.
Chantelle
I purchased two tee shirts. they are good quality and excellent value for money.
Delivery was on the day following placing my order, so couldn't be better. Hope to buy again from this firm.
Hi Sarah,
Thank you for reviewing your experience with us,we are pleased to hear that you would be happy to shop with us again. The pima cotton t-shirts are beautiful quality.
Team Alpaca
Very easy website to browse and also very quick order and delivery.
Recommend this store to anyone
Hi Stuart,
Thank you for leaving us such a great review, it's really appreciated. We hope the Alpaca teddy bear was well received.
Team Alpaca
‘Very prompt delivery. Items I bought are just as I’d hoped.
Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to review us, fantastic to hear you are pleased with your wallet and socks.
Excellent service
Hello,
Thank you for your great review, we are pleased you are happy with the leather backpack and our service.
Team Alpaca
Ordered handmade summer trilby hat, good quality, arrived quickly and a perfect fit.
Good customer service and very helpful.
Hello Mike, So glad to hear that the hat fits, that is excellent news. Thank you so much for your custom also for leaving us the fabulous review it means a lot. Take Care, Kinds Regards Team Alpaca
It was a delight to discover the Alpaca Clothing Company and their products. I received great customer service from their friendly staff and my new tee shirts are
Hello and thank you so much for the 5 star review and lovely words you left for us. It was a real pleasure to read and has made our day.
Kind Regards
Team Alpaca
Very pleased with the alpaca long cardigan recently purchased. Arrived within four days. It is well made, fits perfectly, and is soft and warm. Will be ideal for chilly weather.
Hello Joyce, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this lovely review. It is appreciated a lot, glad to hear you are pleased with the alpaca cardigan and service. Look forward to seeing you again.
Team Alpaca
Great delivery excellent quality and good customer service
Hello Jayne, Thank you so much for leaving us this great review. Means alot to us, take care.
Team Alpaca
Very quick service. Good quality fabric nicely packed and well presented. The service feels very personal
Hi Anne,
Thank you for your lovely words about our service and for taking the time to review us. The pima cotton t-shirts are just lovely quality.
Team Alpaca
I couldn’t fault the service from Alpaca Clothing. The clothes are of a very high quality and always arrive promptly and are well packaged. Would highly recommend.
Hello,
Thank you for your review and for your continued custom.
Team Alpaca
Lovely products,excellent customer service ---a great find.Thank you to all the team.Clare Ancliffe
Hello Clare,
Thank you for taking the time to review us, it was a pleasure to help you, we hope that the alpaca cardigan was a great fit for your husband.
Team Alpaca
The merchandise is of high quality and the speed of dispatch is first rate.
Hi john,
Thank you for reviewing us and leaving us 5 stars. The Alpaca throws are just beautiful, I'm sure you'll enjoy having it around the home.
The Alpaca Clothing Co is rated 4.86 based on 730 reviews