The Alpaca Clothing Co Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Alpaca Clothing Co

Tell us how The Alpaca Clothing Co made you happy

"I found this company when I was search on line for a special cardigan to buy as a present. Website was easy to use and there was a large selection of designs to choose from. Quite impressed that the cardigan arrived the next day."
Hello Chris,
We are pleased that you found us and that you were impressed with our range of Alpaca knitwear and the delivery time. We are sure that the alpaca cardigan will be well received.
We hope to be able to help you again.
Team Alpaca
"Very good prompt service, really pleased with my handbag"
Hi Amanda,
Lovely to hear you are really pleased with your handbag, the Nova leather handbags are brilliant quality and at such good prices too! Thank you for leaving us a review.
Team Alpaca
"Very good quality product and delivered one day after order was placed. Good experience."
Hi there,
Thank you for taking the time to review our service, we are happy to hear you had a good experience with us and were pleased with the quality of the Alpaca Snood.
Team Alpaca
"I was delighted to get the pair of trousers I was looking for. They arrived extremely fast too! Will be back for more"
Hello,
Thank you for reviewing us, we are pleased that we had the Brax Cord Trousers that you were looking for.
We hope to be able to help again.
Team Alpaca
"I wanted a new pair of Alpaca Slippers and decided to order on line. I generally call into the shop when I am in the area and have bought both slippers, coats and capes previously I love the quality of the goods and the fact they are different. My concern was the level of postage, which living where I do can often be a deterrent and adds significantly to the cost. I think it is important for small companies such as this to ensure that postage is as cost effective as possible. I didn't rate V Good because the billing system, didn't charge me Vat and therefore added postage when it should have been free. But the postage nearly equated to the VAT hence my comment above!"
Hello Pamela,
Thank you for continuing to shop with us both in our shop and online. We are pleased we were able to rectify the problem and offer you free postage.
Team Alpaca
"We have shopped here when in the area and have never been disappointed.Now this good service has spread to online purchases. The alpaca socks are just the job for keeping the feet warm as the weather gets colder. We buy here with confidence ;others should as well."
Hi John,
Thank you so much for continuing to shop with us both in our shop and online. You're right, the alpaca socks are definitely the thing for keeping feet warm!
We hope to see you again soon.
Warm wishes,
Team Alpaca
"Very happy with my products. All were of a very high quality. I recommend this company."
Hi Christine,
thank you for shopping with us, pleased to hear you were happy with your selection of alpaca socks and slippers.
Team Alpaca
"This is the 3rd time I have bought from you on line after visiting your shop a few years ago your service is excellent and I’ve always been very pleased the items I ordered. Thank you"
Hi Sue,
We are thrilled that your visit to our shop encouraged you to buy from us online and we thank you so much for your continued custom.
Team Alpaca
"I would highly recommend the Alpaca Clothing Company for their thoughtful service especially Chantelle. I had issues with a card payment and delivery to Australia and it was professionally handled with all issues successfully resolved. I am delighted with both the quality and fit of the clothing and will not hesitate to order online again from your company."
Hi Helen,
It was a pleasure to deal with you, thank you for yourunderstanding and patience with the issues that arose. We hope to help you again in the future. Enjoy your Brax items.
Team Alpaca
"Very efficient service and beautiful, high quality product"
Thank you for reviewing us Janet, enjoy your alpaca fur scarf, they are just beautiful!
Team Alpaca
"Very happy with all the items I bought, with delivery quick and in the time frame stated. The staff were very friendly, and when I had a query it was answered efficiently and immediately. Would definitely recommend this company to my friends."
Hello, Thank you so much for your lovely review, it was a pleasure to help you. We are sure all your alpaca gloves and socks will be very well received at Christmas. Best wishes, Team Alpaca
"Bought as present so can't give detailed review, however, great service, slippers arrived in just a couple of days. They seem good quality too, but as a gift, they are not my size!!!! Might have to get some for myself!!! Thanks."
Hi Fiona,
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are certain that the slippers will be a well received gift, somebody is very lucky. You'll have to pop them on your Christmas wish list!
Team Alpaca
"Excellent product, first class service"
Hi Mark,

Thank you for reviewing us. We hope the snake cable alpaca gloves are well received.

Team Alpaca
"A beautiful cardigan, a work of art. The packet got to Sweden in no time. Marvellous!"
Hello Maria,
Thank you for your order all the way from Sweden! The brushstrokes alpaca cardigan is just beautiful, we hope you enjoy wearing it.
Team Alpaca
"I bought the gloves as a Christmas present for a friend. They will be fine but I was just a little bit disappointed by the quality, I did expect them to be a little thicker, seemed thin for a winter glove. Sorry! I will continue to support your company."
Hello,
Thank you for your order and thank you for reviewing us. The beauty of Alpaca is that it provides enough warmth without having to be produced in a thick knit allowing the gloves to be lightweight and practical. We are sure that your friend will find them perfect for the Winter.
Many thanks for your continued support.
Team Alpaca
"I have been very pleased with several items I have bought from you - many thanks and best wishes, Carolyn Stevenson."
Hello,
Thank you so much for your continued support, it really is appreciated.
Team Alpaca
"Items in stock that I wanted and delivery very quickly. Well packaged as well."
"Feel lovely - Christmas present for one of our sons so will find out more once he has tried them out."
Hello,
Thank you for your review, we are sure your son will love his alpaca socks!
Team Alpaca
"I purchased a pair of charcoal coloured motif fingerless gloves and the quality is fantastic. Very true to the image on the website and very reasonably priced. I also purchased a gift box as they are for a friend and again, I found the the quality and price to be very good. Very quick UPS delivery which can be tracked so I was very pleased with this. All in all, a fab service. Thank you!"
Hi Sarah,
Thank you for reviewing us,after your experience with us. We hope your friend loves their alpaca gloves, especially presented in one of our new gift boxes! We hope to be able to help again.
Team Alpaca
"Am always amazed that you always have exactly what I want and it always arrives within a couple of days. Easy to navigate web site, easy to use ordering system and trackable deliveries. Love the service you provide. Thank you."
Hi Lorraine,
What a lovely review you have left us, thank you. The Brax range is fantastic and the Brax cords you ordered are perfect for the Winter. We hope to continue with the good service you have come to expect from us.
The Alpaca Clothing Co is rated 4.86 based on 622 reviews