The Alpaca Clothing Co Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Alpaca Clothing Co

Tell us how The Alpaca Clothing Co made you happy

"Well organized homepage with nice products. I found what I was looking for, and it was delivered as promissed."
Hi Torben,
Thank you for your great review. Pleased you found the Brax waistcoat that you were looking for.
Team Alpaca
"Always good quality and excellent service"
Hi Jean,
Thank you for continuing to shop with us, your support and custom is much appreciated. The Pantherella socks will make lovely Christmas gifts.
Team Alpaca
"Excellent products and service, speedy and efficient."
Hi Christine,
Thank you for returning to shop with us. The pima cotton tops are superb quality, enjoy wearing them!
Team Alpaca
"I can only write on the service so far, as bought Alpaca socks for my partner for Christmas as he suffers badly from cold feet.....so I don’t know the outcome of that YET! But the service is OUTSTANDING. Great website, ordered on Monday pm and arrived Tuesday am. FANTASTIC!!!! WELL DONE. Will certainly use again and tell all my friends about your Company."
Hi Sue,
Thank you so much for this lovely review. Your partner will have cold feet no more once he starts wearing his Alpaca socks! Look forward to serving you again in the future.
Warm wishes,
Team Alpaca
"Absolutely brilliant service. Very impressed."
Hello Helen,
Thank you for your order and for reviewing us. The Alpaca Cape you ordered is just stunning and the prints in the Powder scarves are beautiful. Pleased they arrived safely with you on the Isle of Man.
Team Alpaca
"Fast, friendly service - and items seem to be excellent quality. Keep it up!"
Hi Pamela,
Fantastic to see a 5 star review, thank you. We are sure the Pantherella socks will be loved at Christmas.
Team Alpaca
"ordered a cardigan for my granddaughter she was thrilled with it met all expectations"
Hi Catriona,
It's so lovely to hear your granddaughter loves her cardigan. These children's applique cardigans are so very sweet!
Team Alpaca
"Very easy to order. Goods I bought were for a Christmas gift so no feedback yet!"
Hello,
Thank you for your 5 star review! We hope the recipient loves their Alpaca sock box.
Team Alpaca
"Rapid response,no nonsense. Efficient and neat."
Hi Tim,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review for our service and the grey alpaca gloves.

Team Alpaca
"If you want to give a man a present at reasonable cost that is a little bit different and yet will still be useful, then this is the place to come."
Hello Richenda,
Thank you for taking the time to leave this review it is very much appreciated.
Kind Regards Team Alpaca
"Easy to order online and the order was dispatched very quickly. Very happy with the service."
Hi Lisa, Thank you for leaving us the lovely review.
Best wishes
Team Alpaca
"Hi, sorry but I can’t give you a review at this moment as the item is a Christmas present and therefore not been received as yet. However I can say the service as in delivery was far quicker than I expected so pleasantly surprised. I’ll let you know how present went down later. Thanks. B. Knox"
Hello Bryan,

Thank you for reviewing us. We hope the red alpaca scarf is well received at Christmas.

All the best,
Team Alpaca
"Perfect ordered the goods arrived exactly what I ordered and on time. Thx"
Hi Martin, Lovely to read your review. Thank you so much
From Team Alpaca
"Lovely products! More detailed washing instructions ( temperature ?) might help! What a pity you didn't have more boxed socks!"
Hello Jennifer
Thank you for your order and leaving us this great review. We do have an alpaca care card that we send out with every alpaca purchase, clearly explaining the care and washing information to prolong the life of the product. I’m glad I telephoned you to explain, it’s always nice to chat to our lovely customers. The offer of the free sock box still stands…
Team Alpaca
"Thank you for the quality of your slippers I love them and hope to purchase more in the future without a doubt :-)"
Hello,
The Alpaca Slippers are just gorgeous and we are pleased you think so too. Thank you fro taking time to leave us a review and we look forward to helping you again.
Team Alpaca
"I was more than happy with the timescale achieved in delivering my order, as far as I can tell it was dispatched immediately. I cannot comment on the quality of the garment in question as it’s a Christmas present for my wife and has been tucked away for wrapping but I have no reason to doubt that it will be superb."
Hello Robert,
It was lovely to read this review, thank you for your kind words. We are sure your wife will love her Alpaca scarf for Christmas.
All the very best,
Team Alpaca
"I would fully recommend The Alpaca Clothing Co. Deliveries are amazingly quick, the Company is very helpful and I cannot fault them at all."
Hi Maggie,
Thank you so much for this amazing review and for continuing to purchase our Brax Jeans. We hope to be able to help you again.
Kindest regards,
Team Alpaca
"Goods not delivered & only found them by chance at depot where courier had left them claiming I was out even though I stayed in all day to take delivery. Alpaca Company & courier did nothing to help & didn't even respond to my emails asking for help! Not good."
Hello, Reading this review really shocked and surprised us as this was the first time this was brought to our attention. I can honestly say that we are very careful to reply to customers queries, within minutes of receiving them. It soon became apparent that your emails hadn’t reached us and had oddly gone into our junk folder for some odd reason. I am glad to hear now that you have received your parcel and all is well.
Kind Regards
Team Alpaca
"So pleased with my alpaca gloves they are so warm and soft will certainly buy more in the future and recommend them to family and friends"
Hello Sue
Thank you for leaving us five stars and a lovely comment. So glad you are happy with the gloves and thank you for recommending us to your family and friends. Many thanks and Kind Regards Team alpaca
"Great product and prompt delivery"
Hi Neil, Great to see that you are happy with both the Alpaca socks and the delivery service. Thank you for returning to shop with us and for taking the time to leave us a review. All the best, Team Alpaca
The Alpaca Clothing Co is rated 4.86 based on 645 reviews