The Alpaca Clothing Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Alpaca Clothing Co
Read The Alpaca Clothing Co Reviews
Spoke to a very friendly lady on the phone before ordering online. Product arrived quickly and is great quality
Hello April, Thank you so much for the 5 star rating and great review. It means alot to us here, it really does.
Hope you have a wonderful Christmas,
Katie
Hi April,
Thank you for this lovely review. We are so pleased to hear that you are happy with the quality of your Alpaca gloves, they are the best!
Take care and we hope to help again.
Team Alpaca
Prompt delivery. Lovely soft snood, which looked disappointing at first in its flat packaging. As a gift I will re-wrap it in a wearble state. Quite expensive.
Hello, Thank you so much for the 5 star rating and great review. The snoods are very popular and make such lovely christmas gifts.
From Team Alpaca
Hello,
Thank you for your 5 star review. These snoods are so very popular due to their luxurious feel and warmth. We are sure the snood will be well received by your recipient.
Kind regards,
Team Alpaca
ordered presents for Christmas and not disappointed with quality. really fast delivery and good communication
Hello David, Thank you so much for the 5 star rating and the great review. It really does mean so much to us all here, so thank you.

Merry Christmas from all of us,
Team Alpaca
Great products and first class service
Hello Barry, Thank you so much for the review, excellent to hear you are very happy.
Take care
Team Alpaca
An excellent company and brilliant shop. The online service was fast and efficient.
Hello Olwyn,
Thank you so much for the 5 star rating and lovely comments. We do our best always to deliver a first class service! Great to get excellent feed back,
Many Thanks
Team Alpaca
Excellent communication re delivery. Very prompt service.
Hello there,
Thank you so much for the 5 stars and lovely comment. It means alot to our alpaca family!
Take care and we look forward to seeing you again,
Team Alpaca
They were ok to deal with the delivery was not on time even though the time slot was 8.30 to 5.30
Hello Rob,
Thanks for the 4 star rating and review.
Team Alpaca
I'm very pleased with my purchase. Lovely colours and warm cardigan. A good fit.
Hello, Thank you so much for leaving us the 5 star rating and lovely review. Take Care,
Team Alpaca
I have been buying alpaca toys from the Alpaca Clothing company for a some years. The quality is extraordinary and individual and the service delivered with promptness and grace.
Hello Kate,
Many Thanks for the great review and continued support. It means the world to us!
Take care,
Team Alpaca
Have bought baby jumper and a lunch box. Top quality. The softest wool, beautifully made, great colours, true to web side pictures. I am a very happy customer. I will buy again for sure.
Hello Gosia,
Thank you so much for the 5 star rating. It means alot to us all here. Gret to hear1
Team Alpaca
I have ordered baby alpaca jumper/sweater and a lunch box. Both are really beautifully made and colourfull. Sweater is made of the softest wool, really top class quality. I will buy something again for sure.
Very pleased with the jacket bought for my granddaughter for chrismas
Hello Ann, Thank you for the 5 star rating, it means alot to us! So glad you are happy with the jacket for your granddaugter.

Take care
Team Alpaca
Great company. My order arrived the next day. Staff very friendly and efficient.
Hi Dawn,
Thank you for your lovely review, it was a pleasure to help. We hope the alpaca slippers and the alpaca sock box are well received.
Kind regards,
Team Alpaca
On telephoning the customer helpline with a sizing query I was put through to an assistant very quickly. Query answered quickly and helpfully. I ordered the item. Item arrived promptly as stated by delivery company with time slot (v useful). Item is exactly as described on the website and arrived with useful suggestions re washing/cleaning item if reqd at later date. My God daughter (who item is for) is going to have a lovely xmas present.
Hello Nigel,
Thank you for this lovely review, we are thrilled to hear that you happy with our service. The fur trimmed alpaca gloves are just beautiful, you have one very luck God daughter this Christmas!
Team Alpaca
This is the second time I have used this company, each time their service has been excellent. Great quality products, and good communication on orders and delivery.
Hi Shrila,
Thank you for taking the time to review us and thank you for continuing to shop with us, your continued support is really appreciated. We hope you love the Alpaca socks.
Team Alpaca
I wanted something special for my young friend Teresa who will be spending New Year in Edinburgh. And you provided it- the lightest and most luxurious baby Aplaca snood. Thank you I am thrilled and I know she will be. Philip Haynes
Hello Philip,
Thank you kindly for reviewing us. The alpaca snoods are incredibly soft and light, it will keep Teresa very warm and cosy whilst in Edinburgh!
Team Alpaca
Speedy delivery of Christmas pressie welly socks which I ordered online. They look & feel fabulous - hopefully when I give them as presents I will get the same reaction - to be continued.....
Hi Jonathan,
Thank you for reviewing us, that's fantastic. We are sure the recipients of the alpaca socks will feel the same way that you do!
Have a wonderful Christmas.
Team Alpaca
I came across this website after my partner had lost his trusty old favourite alpaca hat. I was looking for something similar to replace it that would live up to his last one, and we were not disappointed! In fact this alpaca hat is even better! The hat is superb quality offering exceptional warmth. It is beautifully made, very comfortable to wear and looks good too. Ordering was super easy with great communication, delivery was quick and reliable. Highly recommend this product and company.
Hello Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating and a glorious review. It means a lot to our small team.
Many thanks,
very efficient lovely product
Hi Denise Thank you for the 5 star rating and lovely review. It means alot,
Team Alpaca
Wonderful product and super fast delivery
Thank you Bevererly for leaving us a great review, it means alot to us.
The Alpaca Clothing Co is rated 4.86 based on 740 reviews