The Alpaca Clothing Co Reviews

The Alpaca Clothing Co 5 star review on 6th November 2020
The Alpaca Clothing Co
The Alpaca Clothing Co 5 star review on 20th October 2020
The Alpaca Clothing Co 5 star review on 20th October 2020
Swift service, easy to use website, great slippers.
I would recommend The Alpaca Clothing Company to friends and family for their service and products. A new company that communicates and supplies on time.
I was delighted to receive my grey zipped Alpaca jacket very promptly .
Excellent service on all occasions.I will continue to shop with you as I am a continual wearer of Pima cotton t-shirts and you stock a good range of colours.
Perfect thanks :)
Exceptional friendly and efficient service.
I received exceptional customer service and cannot rate this company highly enough. I have never visited the shop but was looking for a present and wanted to support a local business so went onto the website. I found a couple of suitable things but wasn't sure about it so didn't complete the order. The next day I got an email from a lady called Katie who wanted to know if I needed any help with my order. I explained it was a gift for someone and she offered to personally look out for the order and take it any paperwork,take prices off items, wrap it and put a personal message card in. I placed the order and it was delivered the very next day by DHL who kept me informed of delivery right down to the specific hour in which they would deliver. It was delivered on time and the recipient was delighted with the gift. This is true customer service that you wouldn't get with bigger online companies and I highly recommend them. Just email or give them a call and they will help.
Big thankyou once again to Katie.
Katie’s advice and help made this the ideal shopping experience.A fast reply to my question and a great item sent out to me that arrived the next day.๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‘
A seamless purchase, everything worked perfectly, excellent experience.
Ordered some socks from here. Really happy with the quality and fast service! Thank you
The Alpaca socks are so warm and cosy. Highly recommend, and I got a Black Friday discount.
Easy to order.
Prompt delivery.
Good quality. Very warm
Beautiful, light weight snood, it’s so soft and warm..... now to decide on my next purchase.
Extremely disappointed. The colours of the cardigan were much duller and darker than the catalogue picture. The packaging was most unprofessional. They are refunding me but in accordance with their returns policy I had to pay £4.10 to send it back.
Good description of goods. It’s important to me to buy British goods of quality. Would certainly recommend as ordering was easy and postage came very timely.
Gorgeous products and really exceptional service. Would recommend
Prompt and efficient service and beautifully knitted gloves.
The little alpacas arrived very quickly and exceeded my expectations. Thank you.
Ordered a jumper which was delivered within two day, beautifully made and perfectly fitting. Will order again when I next require anything
Great clothes and great services :)
Great service,and extremely quick delivery. I only bought two pairs of socks, but everything was well packaged and arrived in two days. Thank you very much, I love my alpaca socks.
The Alpaca Clothing Co is rated 4.88 based on 885 reviews