The Alpaca Clothing Co Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Alpaca Clothing Co

Tell us how The Alpaca Clothing Co made you happy

"I bought these socks as a gift so can,t comment on the quality but I was very impressed with the speedy delivery"
"Appreciate online shopping as not able to visit shop. Lovely cardigan , slightly smaller than expected for medium sizing if used as a jacket."
"Very prompt delivery but item much smaller than expected."
"Excellent delivery service. I have emailed re exchanging my order though as shirts were a size too small. Yet to get an acknowledgement of my email or a reply. Stuart"
"Very good service and excellent delivery time"
"Very pleased with quality of product. Cannot fault it in any way. However the p&p at £12.00 is really over the top and would make us think twice before ordering something else."
"Very easy to order from site. Arrived very promptly. Had item delivered to daughter's boyfriend who is wrapping it for Christmas so honestly can't comment yet on quality etc. Just hope she loves it. If it's as nice as I hope then will definitely use site again and recommend to friends. Best Wishes to all for a Happy Christmas and a prosperous and peaceful New Year. PS would hope to upgrade to 5* when I hear daughter's comments"
"now my feet are nice and warm with style"
"Easy to use website, nice products, good communication and fast delivery. However, the slippers and socks I bought were poorly packaged (squashed into what looks like a second hand plastic bag). These items are not cheep and at the least should have been put in an unused bag though a box should also be used for items like slippers to ensure that they arrive in good condition (not squashed) in the future."
"discounts would be welcome for loyal customers"
"It was confusing because I received shipping messages from a timber company and I thought this was a scam, because I knew that I had not ordered any timber or materials."
"This is the first time I have ordered items from your company. I found the web site easy to use and the goods ordered were of a very high quality. My only niggle was the price of postage for such a small order of 2 pairs of socks - £4.95. The courier did not re deliver at weekends and so I had to collect the package, which came when I was at work, from a depot on the outskirts of town. This was a minor inconvenience for me but may have been a bigger one for someone without a car as the depot is not easily reached with public transport."
"Communication and despatch excellent. However, I could not give 5 stars as there was too little sizing information for the garment. Exact garment measurements would have been very helpful: chest; waist; back length; sleeve length etc. As postage becomes increasingly expensive, the cost (and effort) of returning goods becomes prohibitive. Fortunately this garment does fit me - perhaps a little large but not enough to return it!"
"Cannot comment yet on goods but was impressed that you bothered to phone me to say that delivery would be delayed. Await with interest."
The Alpaca Clothing Co is rated 4.86 based on 631 reviews