The Alpaca Clothing Co Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Alpaca Clothing Co

info@thealpacaclothingco.co.uk

Click Here

Tell us how The Alpaca Clothing Co made you happy

"Ordered handmade summer trilby hat, good quality, arrived quickly and a perfect fit. Good customer service and very helpful."
Hello Mike, So glad to hear that the hat fits, that is excellent news. Thank you so much for your custom also for leaving us the fabulous review it means a lot. Take Care, Kinds Regards Team Alpaca
"It was a delight to discover the Alpaca Clothing Company and their products. I received great customer service from their friendly staff and my new tee shirts are"
Hello and thank you so much for the 5 star review and lovely words you left for us. It was a real pleasure to read and has made our day.
Kind Regards
Team Alpaca
"Very pleased with the alpaca long cardigan recently purchased. Arrived within four days. It is well made, fits perfectly, and is soft and warm. Will be ideal for chilly weather."
Hello Joyce, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this lovely review. It is appreciated a lot, glad to hear you are pleased with the alpaca cardigan and service. Look forward to seeing you again.
Team Alpaca
"Great delivery excellent quality and good customer service"
Hello Jayne, Thank you so much for leaving us this great review. Means alot to us, take care.
Team Alpaca
"Very quick service. Good quality fabric nicely packed and well presented. The service feels very personal"
Hi Anne,
Thank you for your lovely words about our service and for taking the time to review us. The pima cotton t-shirts are just lovely quality.
Team Alpaca
"I couldn’t fault the service from Alpaca Clothing. The clothes are of a very high quality and always arrive promptly and are well packaged. Would highly recommend."
Hello,
Thank you for your review and for your continued custom.
Team Alpaca
"Lovely products,excellent customer service ---a great find.Thank you to all the team.Clare Ancliffe"
Hello Clare,
Thank you for taking the time to review us, it was a pleasure to help you, we hope that the alpaca cardigan was a great fit for your husband.
Team Alpaca
"The merchandise is of high quality and the speed of dispatch is first rate."
Hi john,
Thank you for reviewing us and leaving us 5 stars. The Alpaca throws are just beautiful, I'm sure you'll enjoy having it around the home.
Team Alpaca
"Telephoned first and received excellent help and advice. Items delivered the next day. Good service, good product. Would love to visit the shop next time we are in the area. 5*"
Hi Wendy,
Thank you for your lovely review, it's great to hear you are pleased with your pima cotton t-shirts and we hope to see in the shop one day.
Team Alpaca
"My order arrived the next day very well packed It looks beautiful in front of the fire the rug is so soft"
Hi peter,

Thank you for reviewing us and leaving us 5 stars. The alpaca fur rugs are so luxurious, we are not surprised it looks so beautiful!
Hello Peter,
Thank you so much for reviewing us, we are thrilled to hear that your alpaca rug looks beautiful in your home.
Team Alpaca
"Choice of cheap inappropriate buttons lowers appearance of garment"
Hi Bernice,
Thank you for your review and your thoughts on the garment. We will pass on your comments to the supplier.
Team Alpaca
"Easy to purchase online and speedy delivery. Would definitely buy from again."
Hello,
Thank you for taking the time to review us and for leaving 5 stars. Hope you love your Brax leopard print scarf.
Team Alpaca
"Alpaca sent me three excellent pairs of trousers. Very fast delivery. I’m delighted with them and will be using the company again. I shame I live in southern England, if I was closer to the lake district I would very much love to frequent their shop"
Hello,
Thank you for reviewing us, it's great to hear that you are happy with the Brax trousers and our service. Perhaps if you are ever up in the Lake District you can pop in and visit us.
Team Alpaca
"Very please I have found Alpaca. I have bought T shirts from a company call 'Spirit of the Andes' before and the ones I have just bought from Alpaca are of the same quality. I will certainly be buying from Alpaca again."
Hi Ann,
We are so pleased that you have found us too! The pima cotton tops are just beautiful quality. We look forward to your custom again.
Team Alpaca
"The speed of delivery of an order for my wife was exceptional. The product is beyond reproach and the colours seen on arrival actually matched those in the catalogue - not an easy thing to achieve these days. Well done Alpaca keep it up."
Hi Terry,
Thank you for taking the time to review us and for your kind comments. We are so pleased that we have managed to capture the colours of the pima cotton tops, this is very important to us.
Team Alpaca
"Have purchased the most beautiful item of clothing, a fur trimmed cape, quite stunning."
Hi Deborah,
Thank you for the 5 star review. The fur trimmed Alpaca cape is absolutely beautiful, enjoy wearing it and enjoy all the compliments we are sure you will receive!
Warm wishes,
Team Alpaca
"SOCKS is what I wanted. WHAT DID I GET???? QUALITY SOCKS... Happy Days Folks. Do I RECOMMEND The Alpaca Clothing Co??? Absolutely. Will I use them again??? Absolutely. I’m also sharing on my FB page. Love to you folks, from two very contented FEET. Mal x"
Hi Mal and your two contented feet!
We were absolutely thrilled to read your fantastic review, thank you so much. We ensure all of our Alpaca socks are of high quality so it's lovely that your feet feel the same way!
Warm regards,
Team Alpaca
"Unable to write a review on my order as waiting for new stock to come in but service so far has been great."
Hello Shirley,
Firstly thank you for reviewing our service and secondly thank you for your patience whilst we await the delivery of the children's applique cardigans, this should be next week.
Team Alpaca
"Very pleased with the received order and how promptly it was delivered. Could I have a brochure sent if possible. I really like the Pima cotton tee shirts and hope sometime to visit your shop in person."
Hi Maureen,
It would be lovely to meet you in our shop one day! Our new Spring & Summer catalogue has just launched so we will post one out to you today. Enjoy your pima cotton t-shirts.
Team Alpaca
"Bought some super-cute alpaca wool socks. Gorgeous colour and design, really comfortable and they wash well. Easy to order, delivery was quick. Would use again for quirky clothing treats for myself/gifts for others."
Hi Katherine,
Thank you so much for taking the time to review us and rating us 5 stars! The novelty Alpaca socks are very cute and lovely quality. It pleases us to hear your great feedback.
The Alpaca Clothing Co is rated 4.86 based on 658 reviews