The Alpaca Clothing Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Alpaca Clothing Co
Read The Alpaca Clothing Co Reviews

info@thealpacaclothingco.co.uk

Tell us how The Alpaca Clothing Co made you happy
I'm very pleased with my purchase. Lovely colours and warm cardigan. A good fit.
Hello, Thank you so much for leaving us the 5 star rating and lovely review. Take Care,
Team Alpaca
I have been buying alpaca toys from the Alpaca Clothing company for a some years. The quality is extraordinary and individual and the service delivered with promptness and grace.
Hello Kate,
Many Thanks for the great review and continued support. It means the world to us!
Take care,
Team Alpaca
Have bought baby jumper and a lunch box. Top quality. The softest wool, beautifully made, great colours, true to web side pictures. I am a very happy customer. I will buy again for sure.
Hello Gosia,
Thank you so much for the 5 star rating. It means alot to us all here. Gret to hear1
Team Alpaca
I have ordered baby alpaca jumper/sweater and a lunch box. Both are really beautifully made and colourfull. Sweater is made of the softest wool, really top class quality. I will buy something again for sure.
Very pleased with the jacket bought for my granddaughter for chrismas
Hello Ann, Thank you for the 5 star rating, it means alot to us! So glad you are happy with the jacket for your granddaugter.

Take care
Team Alpaca
Great company. My order arrived the next day. Staff very friendly and efficient.
Hi Dawn,
Thank you for your lovely review, it was a pleasure to help. We hope the alpaca slippers and the alpaca sock box are well received.
Kind regards,
Team Alpaca
On telephoning the customer helpline with a sizing query I was put through to an assistant very quickly. Query answered quickly and helpfully. I ordered the item. Item arrived promptly as stated by delivery company with time slot (v useful). Item is exactly as described on the website and arrived with useful suggestions re washing/cleaning item if reqd at later date. My God daughter (who item is for) is going to have a lovely xmas present.
Hello Nigel,
Thank you for this lovely review, we are thrilled to hear that you happy with our service. The fur trimmed alpaca gloves are just beautiful, you have one very luck God daughter this Christmas!
Team Alpaca
This is the second time I have used this company, each time their service has been excellent. Great quality products, and good communication on orders and delivery.
Hi Shrila,
Thank you for taking the time to review us and thank you for continuing to shop with us, your continued support is really appreciated. We hope you love the Alpaca socks.
Team Alpaca
I wanted something special for my young friend Teresa who will be spending New Year in Edinburgh. And you provided it- the lightest and most luxurious baby Aplaca snood. Thank you I am thrilled and I know she will be. Philip Haynes
Hello Philip,
Thank you kindly for reviewing us. The alpaca snoods are incredibly soft and light, it will keep Teresa very warm and cosy whilst in Edinburgh!
Team Alpaca
Speedy delivery of Christmas pressie welly socks which I ordered online. They look & feel fabulous - hopefully when I give them as presents I will get the same reaction - to be continued.....
Hi Jonathan,
Thank you for reviewing us, that's fantastic. We are sure the recipients of the alpaca socks will feel the same way that you do!
Have a wonderful Christmas.
Team Alpaca
I came across this website after my partner had lost his trusty old favourite alpaca hat. I was looking for something similar to replace it that would live up to his last one, and we were not disappointed! In fact this alpaca hat is even better! The hat is superb quality offering exceptional warmth. It is beautifully made, very comfortable to wear and looks good too. Ordering was super easy with great communication, delivery was quick and reliable. Highly recommend this product and company.
Hello Thank you for taking the time to leave us a 5 star rating and a glorious review. It means a lot to our small team.
Many thanks,
very efficient lovely product
Hi Denise Thank you for the 5 star rating and lovely review. It means alot,
Team Alpaca
Wonderful product and super fast delivery
Thank you Bevererly for leaving us a great review, it means alot to us.
Team Alpaca
Product looks good but can’t comment on how it performs as it is a Christmas present. The slight niggle I have is with the courier who delivered to a neighbour in error. I was at home and watched him do it but was too slow to make contact with him.
Hi Paul, Thank you for the great review and raing! It means alot to us all here at team alpaca.
Kind Regards
Team Alpaca
Socks are sublime. Other items are Christmas presents so cannot comment yet.
Hi Karen,
Thank you for your review, we hope the Christmas gifts go down well!
Team Alpaca
Very pleased with my pima cotton polo neck. I've been buying them for years from an American company but they have stopped supplying them. I wear them under jumpers in the winter, are very comfortable against your skin & don't need ironing. I'm not sure the Alpaca one is quite as good quality but it is much cheaper & perfectly adequate. I like the loose polo neck. Unfortunately for Alpaca they don't wear out . Some of my old ones a VERY old! However I might be tempted by the following colours: a light blue & a dark cream/beige.
Hello Rosemary,
We are so pleased you have found us and our pima cotton tops. The quality is second to none and we have such a huge following for them! We hope you continue to shop with us.
Team Alpaca
I’ve purchased 2 pairs of Alpaca socks as walk my dog every day and suffer with chilblains in the winter. So far, the socks are keeping my feet lovely and warm. I would definitely recommend them if your needs are the same.
Hello,
Thank you for this fantastic review, Alpaca socks are just the thing for cold feet and we are thrilled to hear that you are pleased with your socks and we are sure that they will keep your feet snug all Winter.
Team Alpaca
Great fast service and fantastic product.
Hi Ian,
Thank you for reviewing us, so great to hear you were happy with both our service and product, we hope the alpaca slippers go down a treat!
Kind regards,
Chantelle
Top quality cardigan, good service. Thank you.
Hello Pauline, Thank you so much for leaving the amazing review. Glad to hear you are thrilled with everything.
Team Alpaca
Had searched for a particular handbag unsuccessfully until I found it on The Alpaca Clothing Co. Order was swiftly delivered with no delivery charge and very carefully packaged to ensure item was in perfect condition. Very pleased customer, thank you.
Hi Anita,
We are so pleased you managed to find us and the Nova handbag you had been searching for, this leather backpack is always in demand!
We hope to serve you again in the future.
The Alpaca Clothing Co is rated 4.86 based on 693 reviews