The Alpaca Clothing Co Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend The Alpaca Clothing Co

Tell us how The Alpaca Clothing Co made you happy

"Absolutely love my white alpaca ear muffs! Shipping was quick, too! Thank you!"
Fantastic to hear that you love your alpaca earmuffs, they are heavenly! Enjoy wearing them some more.
Team Alpaca
"Thank you for providing a lovely place to shop and a great sale with great deals .....love my brax jeans"
Hello Julie,
Thank you for your lovely feedback, great to hear that you love your Brax jeans. Thank you for your continued custom and we hope to help you again.
Team Alpaca
"Excellent customer services, very friendly on phone, items well packaged arrived super quick and accept returns. I was pleased with the style and fit of the Brax jeans. Will most definitely shop again, thank you."
Hello,
Thank you for your review. Great to hear that your Brax jeans are a great fit and we look forward to helping you again.
Team Alpaca
"Brilliant service and product. Would buy again."
Hi Jean,
thank you for taking the time to review us, it really is appreciated. Enjoy wearing your alpaca socks.
Team Alpaca
"I have been dealing mainly with Chantelle and am amazed about the level of customer service I'm getting. Chantelle has been fantastically helpful, very charming and she has that out of the box thinking that I cannot find enough these days. It's a pleasure dealing with her and your company. Thank you very much for everything!"
Hi Tatjana,
Thank you so much for this fantastic review. We really do try to go that extra mile when we can and it's lovely to see that it is recognised and appreciated so thank you. Enjoy the alpaca fur headband and scarf, they are just beautiful.
Team Alpaca
"The socks are so comfortable and warm that I don't want to take them off."
Hi David,
yes the cushioned sole alpaca socks are especially comfortable so we are not surprised you don't want to take them off! Perfect for this chilly weather we are having too.
Team Alpaca
"Beautiful alpaca socks, I only wear alpaca socks they are sooo warm and comfortable and last for years, many thanks."
Hi Patricia,
Thank you for reviewing us and our lovely Alpaca socks. Like you, we have found that when many of our customers have experienced alpaca socks, they never look back!
Team Alpaca
"I am over the moon with my alpaca slippers. They are so soft and cozy and they fit perfectly. Katie helped me order these slippers and she went above and beyond helping me pick out the perfect pair. I also couldn't believe how quickly they arrived. It only took 3 days for my slippers to be delivered in the US from the UK! I highly recommend The Alpaca Clothing Co and look forward to ordering from them again in the future."
Hi Alyssa,
It was an absolute pleasure to help you and we really wanted to ensure that you got the perfect fit in your alpaca slippers, especially when being delivered to America. Thrilled to hear they are the right size, we’re sure you won’t be taking them off much! We look forward to helping you again in the future.
All the very best,
Team Alpaca
"I have bought knitwear from The Alpaca Clothing Co. in the past, and have been very happy with my purchases, and this time is no exception. I ordered a cardigan/jacket only a week before Christmas, and to my astonishment, it arrived three days later. It is perfect - the colours are lovely and it hangs beautifully and feels lush. I am delighted with it. Many thanks, Jane C, Oxford"
Hi Jane,
Thank you for reviewing us and for your continued custom and support. We are thrilled to be able to provide a fast and efficient service. The Alpaca knitwear is just beautiful, enjoy wearing it and we hope to help you again in the future.
Kindest regards,
Team Alpaca
"The slippers I bought are fabulous, really luxurious, and Joy from the Alpaca Clothing Company was super helpful making sure I got them in time. Would definitely recommend this great family business."
Hello Alice,
Thank you very much for leaving us this wonderful review, it means a lot to us. Sending you lots of best wishes for the new year xx
Team Alpaca
"wonderful cardigans in exquisite patterns"
Hello Maria,
Thank you for leaving us this lovely review. We agree with you the cardigan is exquisite! So pleased you are happy.
Many thanks and best wishes for the New Year.
Team Alpaca
"I ordered on Friday before Christmas, and received my parcel on following Monday morning( Christmas Eve) . Brilliant service! Beautifully packed too. Very happy customer."
Hello Amanda,
Thank you very much for leaving us this excellent review. It means a lot to us. Hope you had a brilliant Christmas.
Best wishes for the new year!
Team Alpaca
"I bought them as a gift and my boyfriend could not have been happier with the incredibly fluffy and soft and beautiful Alpaca slippers. Stunning quality!"
Hello Lucy, Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us this lovely review. I’m sure the slippers were well received for Christmas.
Hope you had a lovely time, best wishes for the new year.

Team Alpaca
"Excellent service, goods as described and delivered promptly."
Hello and thank you for leaving the review. Thrilled to hear you are satisfied with the excellent service! Hope you had a nice Christmas and best wishes for the new year.
Team Alpaca
"Wanted something different for my girlfriend this Christmas. After doing 2 alpaca walks thought. it be a good idea to purchase some alpaca clothes .found website easy to use and on receiving products found them to be a great buy.and excellent quality. .shall definitely be using them again and recommending to my friends. Thank again. .."
Hi Peter,
Hope you had a fantastic Christmas. Your girlfriend is obviously a fan of Alpacas so I'm sure she loved her Alpaca slippers and Alpaca scarf from you!
Thank you for your kind words and for recommending us to others, that really is fantastic.
Team Alpaca
"I was very impressed at the speed the item was delivered. I ordered one afternoon and received them the following morning (and that was with Christmas post). I ordered the alpaca socks for my 'alpaca mad', 15 year old granddaughter for Christmas so can't really give a review on them, apart from to say they look and feel lovely. Thank-you."
Hi Gillian,
What a lovely review, thank you. We are sure your granddaughter will just love the Alpaca novelty socks, the alpaca on there has the loveliest little face!
Team Alpaca
"First class service. I placed a late order a week before Christmas and received my items within 48 hours. Absolutely delighted with all three items I purchased. Highly recommended"
Hi Paul,
Thanks for this fantastic review. We hope all of the Alpaca accessories are well received at Christmas.
"A1"
Hello,
Thank you for reviewing us with 5 stars. Hope the Brax Shakira jeans are a great fit.
Team Alpaca
"I was billed for my order on 07 December and to date (21 December) have not received it, or any response to my enquiry (five days ago) as to when I may expect it. Very poor customer service in my opinion."
Hello,

Thank you for taking the time to review us but we were shocked to read your review as this was the first time it had been brought to our attention.

After reading this we immediately investigated with UPS to locate your parcel. When you were not in to receive your order, the driver had left your parcel at a local shop for you to collect at your convenience.

We did not receive any phone calls from you and the emails you had sent us were not received because they were sent to a no-reply email domain.

We can see that you have now collected your parcel and we are happy that were able to resolve this for you and apologise for any confusion.

Team Alpaca
"Well organized homepage with nice products. I found what I was looking for, and it was delivered as promissed."
Hi Torben,
Thank you for your great review. Pleased you found the Brax waistcoat that you were looking for.
The Alpaca Clothing Co is rated 4.86 based on 624 reviews