The Alpaca Clothing Co Reviews

of reviewers recommend The Alpaca Clothing Co
Read The Alpaca Clothing Co Reviews
the service was excellent - i was advised throughout when i could expect my parcel. i love the alpaca wool products - i cant wear sheep's wool, its too itchy but alpaca is smooth, silky and extremely hard wearing. i will certainly be buying more.
Hi Lesley, Thank you so much for leaving us the review and 5 star rating. Really glad you are happy. Thank you and take care from
Team Alpaca
Reliable and honest company. I live in a country town in Australia. The Alpaca Clothing Co has a well designed web site which is easy to use, and the company has provided me on three occasions to date with a high quality product which has been exactly as described. Shipping is fast and any communication has always been most courteous. My on-line shopping experience has been enjoyable, and I am confident that should anything not be quite right, they would respond correctly. Thank you to everyone!
Hello Tonia, Lovely to hear from you and thank you for leaving us a great review also the 5 star rating. We really enjoy the communication we have with you and helping you with your purchases. Thank you and hope you are well.
Take from team alpaca
Quality goods at a reasonable price. Delivery fast.
Hi Gillian,
Thank you for your review, we hope you love the Powder headbands, they are really beautiful.
Team Alpaca
Super quality tee shirts, super fast delivery. Thank you.
Hi Carol,
Thank you for reviewing us, the pima cotton t-shirts are fantastic so we are pleased you think so too.
Team Alpaca
Excellent service and high quality garments. I have never been disappointed
Hi Valerie,
Thanks for the fantastic review and thank you also for your continued support over the years, your custom really is appreciated.
Fast delivery, competitive prices
Hello,
Thank you for your 5 star review, we hope your Brax jeans were a great fit.
Team Alpaca
My first experience with Alpaca was brilliant - first order arrived on time - packaged really well and contents perfect - well done to you all - great service - will use you again and recommend to my friends
Hi Lesley,
Thank you for this fantastic review, we really appreciate it! Hope you get lots of use out of your lovely little leather handbag and we hope to be able to help you again.
Team Alpaca
Very quick delivery. Beware that VAT is not on the price of the items, but added at checkout.
Hi Beryl,
Thank you for the review, we hope the alpaca teddy bear is loved! VAT is included in all of our prices that you see on our website, the checkout just shows you a breakdown of how much you are paying in VAT.
Team Alpaca
I am very impressed with the Aplaca Clothing Co. as they have top quality items, most efficient service and speedy delivery.
Hi Jean, Thank you so much for leaving the great review and 5 star rating. So glad to hear you are happy with everything.
Kind Regards
Team Alpaca
My wife loves the cable stitched, honey-coloured hat. It looks good on her. Service was excellent. Unfortunately not worn outdoors yet, as souwesters more suitable at present.
Hello Thank you for leaving us this great review and 5 star. Means a lot to us.
Kind Regards
Team Alpaca
I bought a pair of feminine fit Brax jeans in the Alpaca co. sale. The delivery was very fast. Unfortunately the fit of this type was too tight so sadly had to return them. I will have to buy my usual comfort fit in future.
Hello Jean, Thank you for leaving us the fab review. I am sorry you found the fit not suitable for you. Lots of nice spring trousers and jeans are starting to arrive with us now, so hopefully see you again soon.
Team Alpaca
Very efficient and quick delivery of item ordered. Thank you!
Hello,
Thank you taking the time to review us. We hope your Brax Shakira jeans were a great fit for you.
Team Alpaca
My order was received within a couple of days. I am VERY happy with my mink snood. It is gorgeous very soft and warm. I would definitely recommend Alpaca Clothing.
Hello Bev,
Our Alpaca snoods are so popular so we are very happy that you love yours, enjoy wearing it!
Team Alpaca
I ordered online from Australia for my daughter living in Edinburgh she is finding it really cold after living in the tropics ....so I new alpaca wool was really warm..I found you online easy and Jazmine loves the 4 items I bought her ...she sai they are beautifully made especially the hand knitted gloves and the post was really quick ... Thankyou from FNQ Australia πŸ™πŸ’œπŸŒ΄πŸŒž
Hi Deborah,
Thank you for this lovely review and thank you for trusting in us all the way from Australia! We're sure the beautiful alpaca accessories you gifted your daughter will be keeping her warm in our somewhat colder weather over here!
We wish you both the very best,
Team Alpaca
Excellent, efficient service with order delivered very quickly. Instant communication and tracking. Will be back!
Hi Jacqueline,
Thank you for the great review, hope your Brax jeans fit well and we are thrilled to hear you will back to shop with us.
Team Alpaca
Fabulous service ! Website is easy to place an order and the order arrived the next day. Thank you !
Hi Melanie,
Thank you for the lovely review, we hope your Brax trousers are a great fit and that you return to us in the future.
Team Alpaca
Looking for a present for my daughter, I really wanted to find something made in natural fibres. I thought of wristwarmers, and I thought of Alpaca, for its unique and unsurpassable qualities.
So I search long and hard.
Nothing ‘just right’, until I found The Alpaca Clothing Company!
Wow....perfect, and the purchasing facility and transaction was smooth and easy from start, right through to receipt of my order, which arrived very promptly!
A wonderful online store, filled with a huge selection of exceptionally tasteful items.
Thank you so much, Alpaca Clothing Co.
Hi Susan,
Thank you so much for this glowing review, it really has made our day! We are thrilled to hear that you were happy with our range of products right through to your delivery. We hope that your daughter loves her Alpaca gloves, the embroidered ones are very pretty and soft.
We hope to help you again in the future.
Team Alpaca
I just received my order and everything was excellent. The whole process was smooth, easy and fast and everyone was super efficient polite, friendly and helpful.
Thank you for a great experience!
Hi Vicky,
Thank you for this great review. We are so pleased we were able to offer you delivery to Greece and we are thrilled that you are happy with your Alpaca garments. We hope to help again in the future.
Team Alpaca
I love this company. Quality superb. Product designs interesting, different and fun.
Hi Jillian,
Lovely to hear from you again, we hope the Brax jeans were a good fit. Thank you for being a long-standing customer of ours and continuing to shop with us.
best wishes,
Team Alpaca
I recently purchased a bobble hat and snood for my forthcoming trip to Lapland. As I find wool items too itchy I read that Alpaca is softer. My order process went through swiftly and delivery fast. I had to return the snood as it was too itchy for my neck. Am yet to wear the bobble hat. My refund for the snood was processed swiftly, but this company do not provide return postage labels, hence my score rating is 4.
Hi Kelly,
Thank you for your review. Thank you for returning the snood back to us safely and we are pleased you kept the Alpaca pompom hat, this will keep you so warm on your trip to Lapland, have a fantastic time!
The Alpaca Clothing Co is rated 4.86 based on 730 reviews